Thread: Prop Frontload

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member

Prop Frontload

Ok bros here is my next cycle (hopefully).

1-15 500mg/week Test Enanthate .
    1-14 500mg/week EQ
    7-14 75mg/day Fina

This will be my second cycle. I am looking to frontload. I originally planned dbol however my source cannot get dbol (i DO NOT want a new source so don't offer). I am thinking of going with prop. My question is how do i run this effectively for a frontload with enan. as well as keeping the blood levels fairly stable. This will be my second cycle, and i do not mind injecting every day, however this would not be my first choice. My first was 400mg/week test. enan. for 10 weeks. I would also like to incorporate some HCG (due to my balls still being small from first cycle, also on this note is this mean i didn't do clomid right) but have not yet used HCG. How would i do this properly, or could i run my clomid a little longer at the end. I am 6" 235 (i am dieting down now for my cycle). These might be childish questions, but i cannot find a satisfactory answer from past threads.

also...i haven't decided if i want to do 12 or 15 weeks, not sure if the changes anything.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Why not front load with the Enan at 800 to 1000mg ... Just a thought

well i was thinking about that, and it is deffinately an option. Would that be better than prop.

BDTR is offline Retired
    You're better off with prop say 75mg ed for the first 4 weeks, I don't like frontloading.

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    You're better off with prop say 75mg ed for the first 4 weeks, I don't like frontloading.
    I agree 100%.
    I do not like frontloading either.

D

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    i'd stick with prop to jumpstart over frontloading anyday of the week. if you dont mind the shots, def try that. you wont be disappointed.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You can either frontload the testosterone enanthate or jump start it with some testosterone propinate... same difference... same basic results.

At 500mg of testosterone enanthate per week you can figure you will have a maintenance dose of almost a gram after 4-5 weeks into the cycle as the previous weeks run their ester's coarse. So I guess if you wanted to use propinate you could do 350mg per week for the first 4-5 weeks or so... or you could just frontload the enanthate... same shit...

Personally I'd probably just frontload the enanthate rather than administering another testosterone ester. Whatever floats your boat...

Thread Information