GoingtobeHUGE is offline New Member

My Breakthrough cycle

Ok guys here goes.
    Stats:
    I am 6'1.5" I weigh 220 lbs. My body fat is roughly 12-14%.
    I will be 22 at the time I run this cycle.
    Cycle experience:
    One cycle EQ with d-bol jumpstart
    Prop only 6 wks
    Fina and Prop 6 wks

Problems-
    1. I lost everything off the first two cycles and all size and a little strength off the third. I used the clomid treatment 150 for 5 days 100 for 5 days 50 for 5 days. But I still lost it all. I was thinking Kyno might help me coming off for this next cycle
    2. I have and will be drug tested. I am a college football player and will be tested between August and November next year. I also get ested for rec drugs but that should be no concern correct?>>But this cycle esters have to be considered.

I'm looking to start this cycle in January upon returning from Christmas break.

Goals-
    By August I need to be over 250 lbs. Some fat is fine with me as long as I stay under 20%.
    I am looking for great gains in strength as well.

Please help me out guys. MY diet is finally in order(we've got training table now, since they cut mens swimming we can afford it) but that alone will not get me over my plateau. I had a seperated shoulder fall 2002 and that was one of the reasons I lost alot of my gains.
    I will accept any advice you guys can give me. I am not close minded and want to succeed so bad that I need help. I tried to do it without asking questions just based on reading things in the past. But that didn't work for me.

Thank you guys so much. I need your help bad.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    you are going to have a hard time getting up to 250 with the compounds that will allow you to pass your drug test 6-8 months after you complete a cycle.

i don't have much advice other than to use winstrol and test suspension. anything else could and most likely will show. if you once were larger, muscle memory/size should return if you fuel your body properly.

I'm not really sure how u can say that, I mean before my shoulder injury I was 236. So I should be able to get 10-15 lbs back and my diet should be good, so your saying that there is nothing I can do to gain that much weight? I see guys here gain that much natural every year.

Quote Originally Posted by daem
    you are going to have a hard time getting up to 250 with the compounds that will allow you to pass your drug test 6-8 months after you complete a cycle.

i don't have much advice other than to use winstrol and test suspension. anything else could and most likely will show. if you once were larger, muscle memory/size should return if you fuel your body properly.

toolman is offline Banned
    I think you lost from your first cycle because you ran the clomid too short a time. You should run it for 3 weeks minimum.

halifaxsteve is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    I think you lost from your first cycle because you ran the clomid too short a time. You should run it for 3 weeks minimum.
    yeah...your PCT is way off.

clomid looks like this:
    day 1-300mg
    day 2-11-100mg
    day 12-21 50mg

and this is extended another week if you're using something containing a deconate ester (ie deca , sust)

you should also run nolva post cycle too...

how did you lose everything after your cycles??? did you stop training and eating? or was it cycle 3x then injury?

FYI, even with an injured shoulder, you should have continued training certain body parts (ie legs, light training on uninjured side, streaching, etc)...this would have helped to minimize your loss.

I had gotten up to my maximum weight after doing all the cycles the previous year and a half, then I seperated my shoulder in season. I took no time off from football and I could only do machine lifting on my legs and work my other arm a little. But I got so beat down throughout the season that I lost everything. Then I had some nerve damage from no time off so I had massive PT for 5 wks before I could really train after the season.
    Aslo about the clomid- I used the liquid form from a website, should I use the tabs so that I know its good, or am I ok?

Quote Originally Posted by halifaxsteve
    yeah...your PCT is way off.

clomid looks like this:
    day 1-300mg
    day 2-11-100mg
    day 12-21 50mg

and this is extended another week if you're using something containing a deconate ester (ie deca , sust)

you should also run nolva post cycle too...

how did you lose everything after your cycles??? did you stop training and eating? or was it cycle 3x then injury?

FYI, even with an injured shoulder, you should have continued training certain body parts (ie legs, light training on uninjured side, streaching, etc)...this would have helped to minimize your loss.

toolman is offline Banned
    Liquid is ok but i prefer the tabs as they have no bad taste and are easier to manage.

halifaxsteve is offline Member
    tabs and liquid will give you the same effect. you take them both at the same dosages, for the same peroid of time.

the liquid form from "a website" is the only type i use

This is a bump.
    I'm really hoping someone can give me solid cycle advice. I know there are lots of people that cycle who need to be contious of drug test-so please help me out.
    thx

keithquig is offline Associate Member
    go look at the steroid detection times on anabolicreview.com they let you now when the drugs get out of your system

keithquig is offline Associate Member
    how bout something like parabolan and anavar
    Last edited by keithquig; 09-24-2003 at 06:19 PM.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    500-600 test enanthate . run it up to 20wks or as needed to get your goals.

thats what i would honestly do.

Thread Information