Thread: Deca Dik

Jackt23 is offline Member

Deca Dik

I tried a search for it, but all i see is people referring to Deca Dick....i was just curious as to what exactly "Deca Dick" really is...

thanks, Jackt

BDTR is offline Retired
    limp noodle from lack of test when running deca alone.

ic...thanks bro

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackt23
    I tried a search for it, but all i see is people referring to Deca Dick....i was just curious as to what exactly "Deca Dick" really is...

thanks, Jackt
    "Deca Dick" is inability to maintain a solid erection as a result of being on a cycle that includes deca.

Deca tends to shut down many people's HPTA so hard that they suffer a temporary stint of impotence while doing a cycle using Deca.

What happens is either they cannot get an erection or they can get only get semi-hard. While using deca some (not all) men's erections are never full and stiff, and they often fail completely--even in the midst of having sex.

BDTR is offline Retired
    My explanation was quicker

It's way too late for me to be writing out long posts, thanks for the follow up on it.

Quote Originally Posted by BASK8KACE
    "Deca Dick" is inability to maintain a solid erection as a result of being on a cycle that includes deca.

Deca tends to shut down many people's HPTA so hard that they suffer a temporary stint of impotence while doing a cycle using Deca.

What happens is either they cannot get an erection or they can get only get semi-hard. While using deca some (not all) men's erections are never full and stiff, and they often fail completely--even in the midst of having sex.

thanks fellas...much appreciated

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    BDTR,

Once again, you and I wrote responses to a post at about the same time. When I had clicked the response key, no one had yet responded.

I'm going to have to quit my job and sit by my computer so I can start beating you to the punch!

Thread Information