jplayer is offline New Member

New member!! First cycle questions/recommendations??

Ok guys up until now I have been natural. But I am starting to get the itch to try some enhancers!! I have been working out for a while and have also done extensive research in diet and know how to eat 100% on key.

I am just starting back into things really heavy right now after a 3 month layoff(not a totall layoff but I only made it to the gym 1 - 3 days a week and didnt eat good at all) due to complications with family.
    Right now I am sitting at 210 - probably 15% BF
    My timeline on things is
    Now through thanksgiving go on natural cutting cycle.
    2100 - 2400 calories a day (extremely clean)
    except for on saturday (leg day) where I will have a "clean" cheat day of about 4,000 calories. This will help keep my body in prime fat burning mode too.
    After this natural cutting cycle I want to go on a Natural Bulking cycle.
    Up the calories to 4,000 - 4,500 a day(again keep it very clean) and run this through until mid march.

I figure at this point based on past experiences, I will be around 200 - 205 at 10% BF.

This is the point I want to start a cycle. A friend of mines trainer recommended winstrol depot + over the counter 1-test and primobolan .
    I take his word far better over what I think because he has much more experience with this than I do but I have done some research and would like to see what you guys think.

My main goal during this would be to test out a couple of TRUE steroids , that have very low side effects while gaining some good strength with some mass, and visually increase hardness and get leaner. I would also like to run the cycle for 10 or a little more weeks and do a cycle where I can keep most if not all my gains.

My proposed cycle from research would be
    Week 1 - 8 primobolan depot 400MG a week
    Week 5 - 11 Winstrol Depot 50mg every day.

I really like the way this stack looks. Not only does it give me a staggered start time to really let me see what side effects(if any) are coming from what drug but from what research I have done it should allow more mass gains in the beginning and finish up with more lean gains and allow more cutting towards the end. Also I should be able to keep whatever I do gain!!
    Any suggestions/recommendations.
    Thanks!!

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    typical response to this would be to run a test cycle around 400-500

jplayer is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ENraged
    typical response to this would be to run a test cycle around 400-500
    Well, While I appreciate ANY response. I would like some TRUE help. From what I have read and researched a cycle of test like you mentioned would be exact opposite of what I am wanting???!!!

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    [QUOTE=jplayer]Ok guys up until now I have been natural. But I am starting to get the itch to try some enhancers!! I have been working out for a while and have also done extensive research in diet and know how to eat 100% on key.

I am just starting back into things really heavy right now after a 3 month layoff(not a totall layoff but I only made it to the gym 1 - 3 days a week and didnt eat good at all) due to complications with family.
    My timeline on things is
    except for on saturday (leg day) where I will have a "clean" cheat day of about 4,000 calories. This will help keep my body in prime fat burning mode too.
    Up the calories to 4,000 - 4,500 a day(again keep it very clean) and run this through until mid march.

I figure at this point based on past experiences, I will be around 200 - 205 at 10% BF.

This is the point I want to start a cycle. A friend of mines trainer recommended winstrol depot + over the counter 1-test and primobolan .
    I take his word far better over what I think because he has much more experience with this than I do but I have done some research and would like to see what you guys think.

My main goal during this would be to test out a couple of TRUE steroids , that have very low side effects while gaining some good strength with some mass, and visually increase hardness and get leaner. I would also like to run the cycle for 10 or a little more weeks and do a cycle where I can keep most if not all my gains.

I really like the way this stack looks. Not only does it give me a staggered start time to really let me see what side effects(if any) are coming from what drug but from what research I have done it should allow more mass gains in the beginning and finish up with more lean gains and allow more cutting towards the end. Also I should be able to keep whatever I do gain!!
    primo + winstrol = excellant cutting cycle but i would add this to the end of a, guess what, test cyclcle

Da Bull is offline Banned
    [QUOTE=asymmetrical1]
    Quote Originally Posted by jplayer
    Ok guys up until now I have been natural. But I am starting to get the itch to try some enhancers!! I have been working out for a while and have also done extensive research in diet and know how to eat 100% on key.

My timeline on things is

primo + winstrol = excellant cutting cycle but i would add this to the end of a, guess what, test cyclcle
    I agree.Test e 500 mgs weekly.

Thread Information