User Name is offline Junior Member

Switching injection spots

was talking to some friends and they were saying injecting in the same spot every time will build scar tissue and it is best to switch sides.. i wont be spot injecting.. i am only doing glute injects, so i was curious if it is best to switch sides during certain weeks or does it not really matter?

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    You can do spot injections. Not really much harm in them. Just maybe a little bit more pain in certain muscle groups.

Scar tissue will form. It's like going to the doctors and getting the shots in the same place. They try to vary the locations because it's more difficult to inject the needle into exsisting scar.

(Hense in the military they use 3 different locations on each arm for shots in boot camp).

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by User Name
    was talking to some friends and they were saying injecting in the same spot every time will build scar tissue and it is best to switch sides.. i wont be spot injecting.. i am only doing glute injects, so i was curious if it is best to switch sides during certain weeks or does it not really matter?
    Yes, injecting in the same muscle group everytime will definatly build up scar tissue. I would suggest you ventured to new injection areas besides the glutes, even though I have known many people who have gotten away with just glutes for a very long time (like OG), it's just a suggestion. By the way, how often do you plan to have injection days? Twice or three times a week then just glutes should be fine. ED or even EOD I would look into other muscle groups.

but when u inject into the area where there is scar tissue... does it make the gear less effective?

depdaddy is offline Member
    depending on how many shots a week you are just asking for trouble..i would t least add a few thigh shots in there as well

i do a shot a winny EOD and a shot of test enan every 6 days. so sometimes i end up shooting 3 days in a row

but when u inject into the area where there is scar tissue... does it make the gear less effective?
    no it just hurts like a bitch going through

I've never had it happen to me (because I spot inject everywhere) but I've heard it is pretty painful and can make the needle breaking through the muscle tissue REALLY hard, like you hit a rock all of a sudden. I've heard stories of people bending needles on scar tissue, pretty wild.
    Last edited by Whoisdaman; 09-28-2003 at 11:45 PM.

i do a shot a winny EOD and a shot of test enan every 6 days. so sometimes i end up shooting 3 days in a row
    shoot winnie in the bis and enanthate in the glutes and thighs

ehhh im a little weary on shooting in the bi's. plus i dont even think my bi's are big enough to spot in them yet anyway, lol

ehhh im a little weary on shooting in the bi's. plus i dont even think my bi's are big enough to spot in them yet anyway, lol
    You shouldn't be juicing then. No offense.

My biceps are a decent size and I could inject into them. (I plan on it soon). All you really need is a standard muscle base to inject.

Tricep injections aren't bad, I used to get them alot as a child.

Bi's weren't that bad if I went 1-1.5cc's. Tri's were a little harder, and pec injects aren't really fun. I'd go with quads and delts if you were looking for other areas to shoot.

nah i mean i am not small. been working out for a while. i worked out for 4 years from 9-12th grade on the football team. then i separated my shoulder so i wasnt able to work out for a few months but i am back now. i am 6'1 208lbs to give u an idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Whoisdaman
    Bi's weren't that bad if I went 1-1.5cc's. Tri's were a little harder, and pec injects aren't really fun. I'd go with quads and delts if you were looking for other areas to shoot.
    actually the outer side of your delts should be real easy..i use them every week..or have your wife or girlfreind stabb you

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Spot injecting is fun. plus it gives you way more places to inject. give it a try you'll like it

I'm gonna be doing:

Calves, Delts, Bi's, Tri's when my virgin cycle comes.

I can't wait to pop the cherry. I'm so f'n pumped.

ok i understand the spot injecting and all... but like for the 1st 2 weeks my ass was so sore i couldnt sleep or sit down or do anything because of the shots. i am finally used to it now.. i mean it was so bad i couldnt even run. now if i start injecting in new spots like my bicep... wont that be so sore for another week or so just like the glute. i cant have any muscles i need to lift with be sore or else i wont get a good lift in

Thread Information