Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    stang23456 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Posts
    24

    Able to keep gains?

    Very soon I plan on starting a 10 week cycle of d-bol and stacking it with some form of test, I'm just not real sure what type. I want to keep ATLEAST 80% of my gains, is this possible with clomid and proper nutrition/training. What test is best for this.. Enthanate, Cyponate, Sust????? So many people tell me differant things. Help me finalize my cycle.

  2. #2
    toolman is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,585
    [First we need your stats before giving you any cycle advise. I will tell you that 10 weeks of dbol is crazy as it is hard on the liver.

  3. #3
    Dude-Man's Avatar
    Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Nowhere, USA
    Posts
    5,978
    Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    [First we need your stats before giving you any cycle advise. I will tell you that 10 weeks of dbol is crazy as it is hard on the liver.
    You should also definitely tell us what doses you're planning.

  4. #4
    lobo is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    40
    No reason to take dbol so long. 4-6 weeks will do the job. No real difference between Enthanate and Cyponate, might want to avaoid the sus IMO. Stack up on Noladex in cause of gyno and for pct. I hate clomid, makes me weepy and I see floaters.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    4,795
    For a newbie...4wks max on the dbol @ 30-35mg/ED. IMO I suggest using a single estered test for your first cycle, i.,e., enth or cyp @ 4-500mg/wk. You could also throw in some EQ @ 400mg/wk for the added vascularityand quality gains.

  6. #6
    solid-d's Avatar
    solid-d is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    994
    test and dbol is not a good stack for keeping gains.. I would do this for a good stack..
    35mg dbol weeks 1-3
    400-500mg test enathate weeks 1-11
    400mg EQ weeks 1-10
    40mg each day winny, weeks 8-13..
    Start pct week 13..

    I just done this exact stack, and have never been harder and solider ever.. I got veins all over my body, my arms, ,shoulders, traps, chest.. All crazy veins... Im thinking of doing 2 more of these stacks.. Im not fat at all, just think the crazy lean, solid look is alot better then the big and bulky look..

  7. #7
    TheJuicer is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    884
    Ok lets make a newbies hair fall out...sorry but I personally wouldnt do EQ..Test...D-bol...Winnie...in one cycle...I would have no hair...If its a first cycle..TEST ONLY...you dont know how your body reacts to AS and if you do all those you could gain muscle and crash hard on your PCT...and lose it all....

    Do Test Enth. at 400-500mg..1cc a week

  8. #8
    stang23456 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Posts
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJuicer
    Ok lets make a newbies hair fall out...sorry but I personally wouldnt do EQ..Test...D-bol...Winnie...in one cycle...I would have no hair...If its a first cycle..TEST ONLY...you dont know how your body reacts to AS and if you do all those you could gain muscle and crash hard on your PCT...and lose it all....

    Do Test Enth. at 400-500mg..1cc a week
    How many cc are in a ml ? So if I had 10cc of 250mg test, how much is that ?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    4,795
    Quote Originally Posted by stang23456
    How many cc are in a ml ? So if I had 10cc of 250mg test, how much is that ?
    cc = ml. You have 10mls(ccs) of 250mg/ml(cc). Each ml has 250mg of test.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Chi-Town
    Posts
    1,708
    still do not know your stats

  11. #11
    tryingtogetbig's Avatar
    tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    NW of DFW TX
    Posts
    3,463
    And no flame intended here bro...but really do some serious research before starting ANY cycle. Learn everything you can about what you are fixing to start putting into your body. You have come to the right place to learn, use the Search button and look up drug profiles and such. Welcome to AR bro.

    peace,

    ttgb

    P.S. What are your stats?

  12. #12
    stang23456 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Posts
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by tryingtogetbig
    And no flame intended here bro...but really do some serious research before starting ANY cycle. Learn everything you can about what you are fixing to start putting into your body. You have come to the right place to learn, use the Search button and look up drug profiles and such. Welcome to AR bro.

    peace,

    ttgb

    P.S. What are your stats?
    When is the best time to inject test enan., before/after work out ? Also, Im going to take milk thistle, when is the best time to take those also ?

  13. #13
    DocHoliday's Avatar
    DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    1,670
    Stang, buddy,

    You need to provide your stats. Age, weight, experience, body fat if you know it.

    Otherwise advice is going to be slim, and these guys know their shit.

    If you don't know what test you want to use, how can we answer when to inject.

    Don't waste anyone's time.

    Doc

  14. #14
    markas214's Avatar
    markas214 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Pa
    Posts
    1,090
    No stats, no advice. It makes a difference if you are 18 years old, 125 lbs and training for 6 months or 25, 250lbs with 8 years experience.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •