Doc40 is offline Associate Member

T-3 cycle Question

I have researched this and have come up with Cycleon's post which seems good. I got this attachment from someone a while ago and was wondering what you guys think? How much will T-3 catabolize muscle using it alone? What would you guys recommend running with it? Here is the attachment:

Ok, I've also helped a "few" ladies with this stuff. I'll try to cover a few basic points. Folks will usually take T3 for one of two reasons. First is to take T3 in a small level dose during their cycle to assist in the protein conversion and thereby increasing muscle growth - basically just speeding up the process a notch. This does can range from 25mg/day to 50mg/day, depending on individual size and response to the chemical.
    The second and more popular reason is for it's WEIGHT reducing capabilities. Notice I choose the word 'WEIGHT'. This is a VERY important distinction as T3 will cannibalize anything it can. Muscle as well as fat. For this reason I strongly advise that anyone who is planning on using T3, combine it with some sort of anabolic . I can't stress this point enough. If you do not, then you WILL lose muscle. Yes you will lose some fat, but the overall net effect will set you back more in the long run. Get your B/F tested by the best method you can!!! This is how we monitor the "gains" if you will, and how the cycle is going.
    So, now that we know that taking T3 solo is not in ones best interest, how shall we put together a ladies basic T3 "cutting" cycle to lose the fat, become leaner, and more defined. You first decision is to pick an anabolic. This could be any of a number of steroids . Anavar , primo, winny, sust, deca ... You get the point. The dose of the steroid does not have to be excessive, remember the purpose of the steroid is to PRESERVE the muscle while the T3 burns the fats by increasing you metabolism.
    Now to the T3 dosing schedule.... As you might imagine, this is never the same for any one person (don't you just love this?) What we do is pyramid up and then taper back down. How high you go is strictly up to you and how you respond to the drug. Believe me, once you hit a certain does you WILL feel the negative sides...very similar to a grand mal epileptic seizure.... JUST KIDDING! Once you hit your peak, and start to get the jitters or whatever, back off the does by 25mg. This is your plateau. With this in mind, here is how you could pyramid up:
    Day 1 - 4 50mg/day = 200mg
    Day 5 - 8 75mg/day = 300mg
    Day 9 -12 100mg/day = 400mg
    Day 13 125mg/day (lets say this dose gave you a case of the jitters and felt uncomfortable) =125 mg
    Day 14 -17 100mg/day = 400mg
    Day 18 - 23 100mg/day = 600 mg
    Day 24 - 29 75mg/day = 450 mg
    Day 30 - 36 50mg/day = 350 mg
    Day 37 - 42 25mg/day = 150 mg
    Total mg = 3075 mg = 61 tabs at 50 mg.
    This is a simple and basic six week cycle. Notice the faster ramp up? And then we slowly come back down off of the T3. This will give your body time to readjust and come back on line. Now as to the gear use. I like to start one week before the T3 and end one week after the T3 cycle. This will insure maximum muscle preservation.
    And there you have it. Key points to Remember;
    *Do not do a T3 cycle without gear. *Taper up the T3 *Taper down more slowly *Get your B/F measured BEFORE you start! *DIET
    I've gone longer myself with good results. But for a first time, this will get you in the ball park nicly.
    Late
    Lobo

P.S. I think he means MCG where he writes mg. Thanks, Doc.

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    How old are you?
    What is your training experence?
    T-3 will take energy from where ever it can get it. Your muscles are not safe when you are running t3 alone.

BDTR is offline Retired
    1. I like the fast rampup method in this cycle, although I believe in 1mcg per pound of lBM even though its extreme, with enough test you will prevent catabolism

2. I find anything over 50mcg a day destroys muscle fast as well as fat without gear.

3. Run it with no fewer than 500mg test a week.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc40
    I have researched this and have come up with Cycleon's post which seems good. I got this attachment from someone a while ago and was wondering what you guys think? How much will T-3 catabolize muscle using it alone? What would you guys recommend running with it?

Biggy20 is offline Associate Member
    I was planning of taking t3 with deca 400mg/week and dbol 30mg/day with some liquidex to avoid estro water......Also adding some prop at the end to make sure to keep all muscles!!!

Thread Information