Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    TheChosen1 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MsHeadBanger
    sign me up. Send me some info.

[email protected]
    You're at the end of a very long line, MsHeadBanger.
    This thread have been going on for a little over a year now and Cyclone seems to have pretty much let it go for a while. So there's no telling where it's headed now.

phwSSJ is offline Banned
    are you joking?

you want people to put chemicals in their body - dont tell them what it is - send you pictures - and on top of that pay for it......boy I cant wait to see who falls for that!

tduballstar is offline New Member

Sorry but sounds like a scam to me

There was just a artical in the New York Times about people running scams involving new drugs, products, or jobs. They make people excited about being the first to use something or dangle them along with high pay out offer. The scam is you have to PAY for the product. For example i offer you a job making 100 an hour, but you have to pay for training which costs 200 dollars. Once you complete training You dont ever get a job.

I'll sell 15 of you 10ml of water that my help you gain 30lbs of muscle in 2 days. But you have to give me 200 dollars to help me prove my product works so i can make millions on it?????

Sounds very fishy to me. If I had a product with such potential I would be happy has hell just to have voulenteers for free becasue if it works I am going to be a millionaire.

This could be real so take no offense. Just pointing out the obvious.

Odin is offline Member
    When anyone ever just begins online they really never know for sure, and its all a big chance no matter who it is UG lab, Mexico, foreign,...... People in mexico for example you have no clue about them and their's nothing for them to loose for personal injury as most infections come from their unsanitary stuff. Cycleon would have way too much at stake to try screw someboy in health or money. Just think off all the time he put's on this website, who would in their right mind go through all this just to make a measly dollar cause word travels fast and I'm sure a Super-mod if anyone would know the system, Now this message is not just for this dumb-ass it's just somthing I thought about before I went through for my first order since it was a mod on another site and how he valued his word among the board he was running. Reputation is the only thing you can go by in this feild. So only Flame away once crediable people call bunk until then my ear's are opon!

Quote Originally Posted by Size_Matters_Always
    Well, the dikhed Mods booted me.... Imagine that!

I HAD TO CHANGE MY NAME.......SO I COULD PUT THIS POST!

Just cuz they want to try and sell you illegal crap.....and they won't tell you the ingredients.......and they want you to pay for it.........and you have to shoot it up with a needle.........and there s never been a product that has done what there claiming!

Thats no reason to boot a newbie!

I am only a newbie to this **** board! I have been on the same board for 7 years!! I won't give the name....cause I don't want any stupid ass motha fuka's from here...going to that board!

Its official....EVERYONE FROM THIS THREAD WHO SAID YES, AND ACTUALLY PAYS FOR THIS **** PRODUCT....IS THE DUMBEST MOTHA , COKSUKER, IN THE WORLD!!! YOU GOTTA BE PRETTY STUPID TO SHOOT ANYTHING INTO YOUR SELF....WHEN YOU GOT IT FROM SOME GUY WHO MADE YOU PAY FOR IT....AND HE WON'T TELL YOU WHATS IN IT!!!! HAHAHA

[B]ALL DUMB PEOPLE...PLEASE SEND ME MONEY FOR NOTHING...HAHAHAAH STUPID!!

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tduballstar
    There was just a artical in the New York Times about people running scams involving new drugs, products, or jobs. They make people excited about being the first to use something or dangle them along with high pay out offer. The scam is you have to PAY for the product. For example i offer you a job making 100 an hour, but you have to pay for training which costs 200 dollars. Once you complete training You dont ever get a job.

I'll sell 15 of you 10ml of water that my help you gain 30lbs of muscle in 2 days. But you have to give me 200 dollars to help me prove my product works so i can make millions on it?????

Sounds very fishy to me. If I had a product with such potential I would be happy has hell just to have voulenteers for free becasue if it works I am going to be a millionaire.

This could be real so take no offense. Just pointing out the obvious.

as it shows by your post, u arent familiair with this board and the members.... if u havent noticed the title under cycleon name, it says
    "Super Moderator" . he is one of the top guys on this board. he basically runs the **** here. please read up on the stickies and refrain from calling out one of the top guys. i personally trust cycleon and konw he wouldnt scam us

kshamrock is offline New Member
    i am taking naposim 15 mg a day (3 tabs). do i have to take them at the same time or over the hole day?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread Information