groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member

1st cycle and Tornel Test enan 200

Now my buddy got some test like I asked for my first cycle. He is a good friend and the Tornel Test 200 is legit. I have all my PCT and all the supplies needed. I posted my stats in previous posts. The more research I do on mex gear primarily Tornel and Brovel I hear more and more bag shit. Now I understand the it's underdosed but all my vials are almost 10ml. I am worried about the possible infections associated with those brands in particular. Am I being a little bitch or cautious cause it's my first cycle. By the way I'm doing 400mg a wk. Thanks

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    400 a week is perfectly fine. Infection isn't the main concern with tornell its that it's only 80% of what the lable is. So in essence your first cycle will be 320mg a week. I have used tornell before. In the future if you want mexican steroids use QV, Denkell, CYD.

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    Underdosed is refering to the actual amount of test the compound contains. Expect half your shit to be fake/underdosed so use twice as much. Thats a bit extreme but I have heard it many times.

Thread Information