bigdawg100100100 is offline New Member

Losing weight around the waist?

I have been lifting for about 4-5 years now. I am very happy with my body except for my love handles and little extra pouch around the lower abs. I feel like it throws my whole body off.

I have taken hydroxycut but all that did was help me lose chest muscle as well as the fat. Am I doomed to genetics?

I took a cycle of winny and loved it. I dont really want to have to inject 4x a week again (kept weight off for several months, then i got a bit lazy). Is their another supplement I could take in place of the winny? I want something to tighten me up and take care of this pouch. Any reccomendations would be welcome.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    First off you don't have to inject winny you could simply take it orally but the truth is you need to lower your BF to get rid of tough areas. That can be done with diet and cardio.

hybrid is offline Member
    liposuction.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Diet,cardio and clen should do the trick

The absolute best way to decrease BF is cardio and, if possible, first thing in the A.M. before any intake of food. When you said '...is there another supplement I can take...' are you refering to another anabolic ?

rxarms is offline Associate Member
    Primo and swimming helped me lose a lot of BF. It was actually amazing how fast it happened. I could not believe it; My waist line went from 38 to 33 in 2-3 months. I had a good diet, ate mostly protein and veggies and low carbs, but not very strict.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Check out the top thread at the top of the page...You might like it. Spot injection fat loss. Sign up for the study.

Thread Information