bermich is offline Anabolic Member

Think humans can smell pheromones?

Animals can sense them.
    Its still in debate whether the human senses are still able to sense heightened levels of estrogen and testosterone .
    Some perfumes have animal pheromnes in them.

Ive seen a lot of posts where people go to clubs and all of a sudden they are getting swormed by the girls when they are on a cycle with test.
    Sure it can be attributed to bigger body and or confidence.
    But, when you are just sitting at a table talking to your friends and they still sworm you?
    Or even said, the girls say they dont know what it is that pulls them toward you.

On a subconcious level Im sure the human body can sense these chemicals.

I dont know where I am going iwth this.

Think it is pheromones or just standing up taller and more confident?

A recent study from the Dept of Psychology, University College, London, indicates that Androstenol, occurring in human underarm sweat, has definite pheromonal qualities. An experiment with 76 student volunteers of both sexes showed that females had increased social exchanges with males after brief exposure to Androstenol.

For years scientists had believed that the response to smells among humans is completely learned, and that human beings have no inborn triggers to smells. The existence of human pheromones (body secretions influencing behavior) was discounted. Now research by J.J. Cowley, B.W.L. Brooksbank, and G. Dodd shows that human olfactory communication does happen.

George Dodd of the University of Warwick claims to have discovered a steroid he calls Osmone 1, a possible progenitor of androstenone, which has tranquilizing qualities in aromatherapy. He relates a curious fact that women are 1000 times more sensitive than men to the odour of steroid musk molecules.

Other researchers have found suspected human pheromones in saliva and semen, and speculated on their activity. Even Sigmund Freud had a theory on why humans repressed their sensitivity to smells, which must have been bonding mechanism among our ancestral tree-dwellers.

hercules88 is offline Senior Member
    i think we we can smeel them but i doubt our ofactory bulbs will tell us what we are smelling

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    Thanks for posting that, I have had my own theories about Pheromones for some time. I even made a concious effort to see if I got more female attention while on cycle....and I did!

D

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Interesting thought....Similar to when you go on a dry spell then get a new g/f all of a sudden they come out of the woodwork like bees on honey.

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Interesting thought....Similar to when you go on a dry spell then get a new g/f all of a sudden they come out of the woodwork like bees on honey.

EXACTLY. I never even thought about the dry spell girlfriend thing.
    Maybe girls can smell the girl on you as well.
    I think that is just because your girlfriend takes care of you and makes sure you look good before you leave the house.
    She irons your clothes, ties your shoes, washes the food off your face after you chow down on your chicken. Makes sure you shave and then gives you a blowie just to make sure you dont wander away looking for some quick sex.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    EXACTLY. I never even thought about the dry spell girlfriend thing.
    Maybe girls can smell the girl on you as well.
    I think that is just because your girlfriend takes care of you and makes sure you look good before you leave the house.
    She irons your clothes, ties your shoes, washes the food off your face after you chow down on your chicken. Makes sure you shave and then gives you a blowie just to make sure you dont wander away looking for some quick sex.

Grant is offline Member
    i strongly agree that pheromones play a huge part in attraction

Grant is offline Member
    at first, i thougt it read "Think humans can smell Prohormones"?

sporto is offline New Member
    Most people dont recognize that primordial instincts are hard wired into us . they are just less sensitive than they are for other animals because of lack of use.

Subconsciously you can smell ,see and hear many things that you consciouly arent entertaining.

I realized this a few years ago and studied it a bit... I already had a prediposition to having strong senses ( was diagnosed A.D.D.) as a kid ; studies have fiund A>D.D people to have a diiferent percption of the world through thier senses... hypersensitive.

thats why they have difficulty focusing.

If you consciously try to notice things you will realize the power of your senses... next time your in the gym and a female walks by (preferably attractive) try to take an extra strong inhalation-smell and see how you feel .... after a bit of practice youll notice that attractiv fems get you somewhat excited and awake when tou sense thier smell. Trust me dude youll feel like a wild dog after awhile...sounds fonny but Im serious.

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    yhea bro for some reson when im on prohormones /1test / andro i seam to get more chicks ? could this be phermones? i tottoly are that they work and it plays a big part of the game

sonhouse is offline Junior Member
    Yes!

Fashioncore1 is offline Associate Member
    man, i gotta get me some phermones.

I just had an ad pop up with phermone calounge with REAL HUMAN phermones. I didnt think they could market it but they are. Makes me curious. Might just order it.

DBfitness is offline Junior Member
    I seem to get more attention when on Test as well, but I think it has more to do with the gigantic boner I display to the public.

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    They smell like tuna.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Bermich IMHO the answer is yes. You bros remeber all the riots in the stands at football games (soccer)? Well they did a study and found that most of the males in the stands were pissing right where they stood instead of heading to the bathroom............well they discovered that the pheromons in the urine was part of the problem. It along with the alcohol and excitment of the games action made a deadly combination. Pretty wild.

halifaxsteve is offline Member
    yes humans can smell them...but they don't necessarily realize they smell them. i belive that we do sense pheromones, and that's what attracts us to a particular individual. i have read a study pertaining to this topic in the past, which supports what i have said...but i doubt i could find it now.

Sonnie is offline Junior Member
    I just started a test cycle, I'm definatly going out tonight!

I have bottled pheromones, I find that they didn't do shit.

How many other people have experienced this extra attention when on cycle?

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    i think that iss just that we try harder to get our mac on when we have a OD on test

Grant is offline Member
    i think being on a cycle makes us feel better about ourselves, especially our appearance and that results in higher confidence which does wonders

Thread Information