Solrock is offline Member

Question Help - need Equipose advice

I am considering the addition of Equipoise to my upcoming cycle. I have done 6 cycles, just never with EQ. First off, I would like to know of any sides you experienced other than hunger.

Second part, let's assume I am going to use Equipoise as my base. What have you added that worked well with the EQ? I am interested in solid, long term gains.

Thanks

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Eq is probably my fav drug. I get no sides from it except being hungry all the time.
    You should have test as a base though.
    Something like test/eq/winny the gains will be very keepable.

Solrock is offline Member
    From what I have read, the Eq shouldn't affect my natural test levels all that much. Is this true in your experience?

Also, have you ever expereinced aggression/anger/temper from the Eq?

if you use eq as a base (without test) it most certainly will effect your natural test levels.
    Like say for instance you'd go with eq/winny.
    Your gonna be tired all the time ect. once the eq kicks in and shuts u down.

I've never experience any anger etc from eq. The only thing that's ever got me really on edge was fina, and even that wasn't as bad for me as some ppl make it seem.

Nixter is offline Associate Member
    I'm just finishing a 12 week, Eq/winny cycle and I was not tired all the time, my energy was normal. Around week 5 the stuff really started to kick in and even though I finished my last shot 9 days ago, I still can't eat enough to get full! I have however had a minor libido problem for the last week or so. For this reason I would add a little test in the mix, even just a tiny bit to offset this side. 200/wk maybe. 400/wk would be a better base though.

Nixter.

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, I'd def add test. I did a Test/EQ cycle with what turned out to be way underdosed test and my libido just evaporated -which is what made me think something was wrong with the test, as turned out to be the case.

I was surprised at the number of sides I did get from EQ, though. It def raised my blood pressure, made me really sweaty, and gave me some killer cramps while working out. Plus it can be hard on your skin -it gave my wrinkles wrinkles.
    Some people have said it increased their anxiety levels, from what I've read, but it didn't have a huge impact on me.

Quote Originally Posted by SGFuryZ
    Hmm, should the test always be equal or greater to the EQ in dosage? My next cycle, I'll be running 700mg/wk or T.Prop & 800mg/wk of EQ (as well as 525/wk of Fina). Will that 100mg more of EQ harm my levels? How about since I'm running Fina as well?
    You shouldn't have a problem.
    Your running 700mgs of a fast acting test, so that will keep your test level more then high enough.
    Looks like a good cycle.

Nixter is offline Associate Member
    They don't have to be equal. I think as long as you've got 400/wk test you should be fine. They pros can correct me if I'm wrong.

Nixter.

felix is offline New Member

hola

Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    You shouldn't have a problem.
    Your running 700mgs of a fast acting test, so that will keep your test level more then high enough.
    Looks like a good cycle.
    am working on my 2cy so far on my reasearch i got this 1-12 500mg test e...1-12 400mg eq ...8-15 50mg winny Eod sould i divide the dosage on the eq .if yes how & sould i take hcg & how would my pct look like ...am at the middle of my 1cy of 400mg 10w test E galenika this dosage only ticol my body so far is all rigth...now i see what my body can absorb...what is ur info on this 2cy....

Thread Information