Ambulance is offline Member

T3/Clen and nolvadex

Hey guys, 2 weeks into prop EOD @ 150mg, Throwing in Fina tommorow as well as T3, Clen , and Nolvadex .

My question is concerning the orals. I'd like to know if taking any of these at the same time (literally, like with a bottle of water) can cause any problems. I can deffinately spread them up throughout the day, but if I can take 10mg of Nolvadex, 20mg of clen, and 25mg of T3 in one sitting that would make it easier.

My basic question is: Do taking these 3 at the same time appose any serious risks, as in maybe them mixing together and forming another dangerouse compound or affect on the heart? No research so far to prove that they do, but still reading.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I'm running T3 and also taking Nolva, Proviron , and liquidex all in the morning. They will all be in your system at one point or another. I say it's fine I haven't had a problem

"My basic question is: Do taking these 3 at the same time appose any serious risks, as in maybe them mixing together and forming another dangerouse compound or affect on the heart?"

No, not that I know of, I have never had a problem running those three together, in fact I've never done it any otherway. I've spread out the T3, the Clen , and before I knew you didn't need to, even the Nolva, but I never did it with any intent on separating the drugs (from each other). If I was doing 2 or 3 pills during the day, 2 or 3, or 4 Times a day, they just fell where they fell, sometimes together, sometimes not. But in the morning no matter what I'm gonna be starting out with one or more each regardless of the rest of the days schedule.
    Now Clen for about the first 5-7 days tends to make my heart race and my body Hyper, (feel like I'm Tweekin,'and I DON'T do that). And it's a little worse with the T3 with it, but I've never felt like I was in any kind of danger whatsoever, feels no worse than an ECA stack to me. I've also done ECA with Clen, and T3 with no problems, I certainly didn't feel normal, but no probems.
    Bottom line, if your heart is good, you'll be fine. I say go get your Ticker checked, and if all is well Go For It!!
    PS, you're an ambulance driver right, don't you know this already? ? LOL.....

u got a PM bro

HAHA Ambulance is just a nickname... I'm an entertainer for a living.

I was born with a slight heart murmur, and was hospitalized while on a high dose of clen last time... but I didnt take the safeguards such as potasium, when I went to the hospital my potasium was at a complete 0..so I believe that was the biggest factor in me going to the hospital.

PS I PMed you mud man, to avoid the confusion. When I wrote that, seventh warrior hadnt made a post

Thread Information