Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    echobeach is offline Junior Member
    Just at the end of week 3; 500 mg Test cyp.

I got definite feelings of increased strength and drive at training about a week ago.

Just gotta keep rooting my wife all the time - she's lovin it.

Last few days I have felt heaps sharper and switched on.

I was gunna do some Var with this cycle, but I reckon with feeling these effects this early and getting good enough gains (my lifts are getting bigger every other day) from the Cyp alone, this time around I 'll just leave it to 8 weeks Cyp only, then do a Test Prop and Var cycle next year.

I 100% am with NTPA - I LOVE this shit...

ColdSore is offline Banned
    I didnt really feel the sust untill week three on my last cycle...im using enth (sl..hopefully overdosed) so im thinking it gonna take a while...the d-bol is saving me from insanity...thank god i got some

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    good luck coldstone. I'm going a little nuts waiting. I keep having dreams that my whole body is growing. I dream that my shoulder width is 4ft wide. Soon...soon.

Today's workout I had more of a pumped feeling in my biceps and triceps, but I felt more fatigued. My diet sucked last night because I had to study for a test, and it sucked this morning. So I think that had a part to play.

Doc

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    all this talk bout a-dex.....it's not that good for u.....decreased sex drive....messed up lipid profiles....i hear it also fucks wit ur cholesterol levels....when i was on it i felt miserable....felt like i wasting more then half the sust....estrogen is more important to growth then people think.....in my mind go with nolva if ur gonna do test E or sust

realityarts is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday
    Hey, post in members cycle result forum. Not trying to be a dick but this is turning into a cycle update thread. I would like to see how you progress.

Doc
    No, but thanks for the offer. No hijacking!

realityarts is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday
    good luck coldstone. I'm going a little nuts waiting. I keep having dreams that my whole body is growing. I dream that my shoulder width is 4ft wide. Soon...soon.

Today's workout I had more of a pumped feeling in my biceps and triceps, but I felt more fatigued. My diet sucked last night because I had to study for a test, and it sucked this morning. So I think that had a part to play.

Doc
    You're kidding me, right...? A few posts back in this thread that I started, you're telling me I should take my comments from my own thread to another forum.

Actually, this thread is about Test. Enanthate (& cyp) and how one is responding to/with it. I am not giving any type of workout progress, just how I am doing with enan/cyp. What was your post (quoted above) about, and how do you think it lines up with what you wrote to me and with the thread topic? [Please don't answer me here - do so in the lounge or PM me - thanks.]

I'm not being harsh, I just think you should read your own posts to determine if they're actually pertinent.

I sure welcome anything you have to add to this thread that is on-topic. Thanks for your understanding.

Sincerely,

RA

P.S. Sorry to bother the reast of you with this. Back to the topic...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information