Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    strongbm is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    9

    Looking for advice on Cycle

    Hey Bros, Here's what Im doig for my next cycle. It's going to be my biggest treatment ever. I been of and on for about 3y. With much research and $$$ I'm ready to take this up one more notch. Here are my stats 208lbs, 5'9 , 10 % BF. Here is what i'm runnning and what should i expect:

    A-50 weeks 1-4< 50mg ed 1stwk, 100mg ED 2nd wk, 150mg ED 3rd wk,100 EOD 4th wk, 50mg EOD 5th week
    T400 test 400/wk weeks 1-12
    Dec 300 300mg/wk 1-10
    Primo 300mg/wk weeks 8-12
    Nolv 50mg ED
    HCG Weeks 5&6,14,15,16
    Clomid weeks 10-16
    Milk thistle every DAY
    Last edited by strongbm; 10-23-2003 at 04:55 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Chi-Town
    Posts
    1,708
    looks pretty good, 150mg of drol....is this your first time using drol???

  3. #3
    asymmetrical1's Avatar
    asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,188
    Quote Originally Posted by strongbm
    Hey Bros, Here's what Im doig for my next cycle. It's going to be my biggest treatment ever. I been of and on for about 3y. With much research and $$$ I'm ready to take this up one more notch. Here are my stats 208lbs, 5'9 , 10 % BF. Here is what i'm runnning and what should i expect:

    A-50 weeks 1-4< 50mg ed 1stwk, 100mg ED 2nd wk, 150mg ED 3rd wk,100 EOD 4th wk, 50mg EOD 5th week
    T400 test 400/wk weeks 1-12
    Dec 300 300mg/wk 1-10
    Primo 300mg/wk weeks 8-12
    Nolv 50mg ED
    HCG Weeks 5&6,14,15,16
    Clomid weeks 10-16
    Milk thistle every DAY
    Why go nuts on the a-bombs? I'm assuming this is'nt your first cycle; hoping this is'nt your first cycle. I would switch to dbol and up the test/deca dosages dramatically. Also, would'nt run 50mg nolv/ed unless I already had gyno. I'd add l-dex to this cycle and extend the entire cycle by 4 weeks. my 2

  4. #4
    RON's Avatar
    RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    So Cal
    Posts
    5,461
    Wow I'm getting confused with all this jumbled in there.
    1)What kinda cycle experience have you had?
    2)How long since you last?
    3)what are you looking to get out of this cycle?

    I personally don't use a-bombs mainly because they are harsh and I'm already pretty good size so I don't need to mess with crap like that. You can drop the nolva down to 20-30mg ed. 50mg is really over kill. Don't start clomid while your still taking anabolics. You need to wait a couple weeks after. No need for hcg in a cycle this short. Need primo a little longer if you want to use it IMO

    Heres my opinion of a good base. Ad drol or primo if you want but IMO from what I know (nothing) of your history this is good to go.

    t400 400-600mg 1-12
    deca 300-400mg 1-11
    clomid starts week 14
    nolva 20mg ed from day 1 through clomid

  5. #5
    asymmetrical1's Avatar
    asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,188
    did'nt catch the clomid at week 10, whoa

  6. #6
    strongbm is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by LightWeightBaby
    looks pretty good, 150mg of drol....is this your first time using drol???
    no its not my first cycle but 1st time using drol.

  7. #7
    strongbm is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    9

    cycle advice

    Quote Originally Posted by RON
    Wow I'm getting confused with all this jumbled in there.
    1)What kinda cycle experience have you had?
    2)How long since you last?
    3)what are you looking to get out of this cycle?

    I personally don't use a-bombs mainly because they are harsh and I'm already pretty good size so I don't need to mess with crap like that. You can drop the nolva down to 20-30mg ed. 50mg is really over kill. Don't start clomid while your still taking anabolics. You need to wait a couple weeks after. No need for hcg in a cycle this short. Need primo a little longer if you want to use it IMO

    Heres my opinion of a good base. Ad drol or primo if you want but IMO from what I know (nothing) of your history this is good to go.

    t400 400-600mg 1-12
    deca 300-400mg 1-11
    clomid starts week 14
    nolva 20mg ed from day 1 through clomid


    This will be my 5th cycle and its been 3 monthe since my last cycle of d-bol, sust 250, primo and, deca. Any advice is appreciated we all are here to learn.

  8. #8
    Billy_Bathgate's Avatar
    Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Antarctica
    Posts
    4,463
    Id do what ron said. Throw in the drol at the beg if ya want. 50mg ED for 4-5 wks is fine.

    I personally wouldnt use primo, but it looks like you have before and you must have liked it. So I guess you could throw it in like the last 6-8 wks.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •