Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    brandon707 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    147

    need first cycle help

    ok i've done a lot of research on steroids probably about 6 months straight now, so i feel pretty confident to take my first cycle pretty soon. i decided to take; boldenone , test400, and reforvit, and a pct of clomid, but i need help on the dosages and when to inject. im 22 and have been working out for 2-3 years i currently weigh 190lbs at 6'2". i also need to know if i should take nolvadex throughout my cycle because my nipples are slightly puffy(smooth looking), i dont know if this is normal but i see quite a bit of people with the same thing. Basically i have everything down including a high protein diet (dont feel like writing it out but if you guys want it i will) the only thing i need help on is how much to take of boldenone, test400, and reforvit. i know with the nolva you take 25mgs throughout your cycle and the clomid you take 25mgs for 2-3 weeks after the half time is up, but boldenone, reforvit, and test all have different half-times so im confused when to take the clomid. also can i get nolva and clomid in mexico, about how much will it cost for both. oh ya, i also need to know where i can get some milk thistle.

    thank you

  2. #2
    Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Miller's Crossing
    Posts
    6,282
    T400 is going to hurt bro, just be ready

    I would suggest T400 w/ the dbol , but save the EQ for another

    wk1-4 35mg dbol
    wk1-10 400mg T400
    wk13-15 Clomid 300mg-day 1, 100mg-10 days, 50mg- 10 days

    20mg of Nolva throughout the entire cycle including clomid.

  3. #3
    BUYLONGTERM's Avatar
    BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    8,067
    You can get Milk Thistle at any pharmacy/GNC

  4. #4
    brandon707 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    147
    Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    T400 is going to hurt bro, just be ready

    I would suggest T400 w/ the dbol , but save the EQ for another

    wk1-4 35mg dbol
    wk1-10 400mg T400
    wk13-15 Clomid 300mg-day 1, 100mg-10 days, 50mg- 10 days

    20mg of Nolva throughout the entire cycle including clomid.
    what if i did dbol and eq? i heard that when your stop taking test you lose most of your gains. my goal is to gain about 20lbs off this cycle, would i be able to achieve that with eq and dbol. my intent was to only do the eq and dbol anyways but t400 is also available and someone told me that you should'nt use eq without test(not sure how much truth there is to that)but anyways my main question is would i be able to make pretty good gains if i replaced the 400mgs of test a week with 400mgs of eq, and what would the injection calendar look like?

    thanks

  5. #5
    50%Natural's Avatar
    50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    4,132
    You can maintain gains made on test with proper post cycle therapy .

  6. #6
    trimunex's Avatar
    trimunex is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    1,118
    Quote Originally Posted by brandon707
    what if i did dbol and eq? i heard that when your stop taking test you lose most of your gains. my goal is to gain about 20lbs off this cycle, would i be able to achieve that with eq and dbol. my intent was to only do the eq and dbol anyways but t400 is also available and someone told me that you should'nt use eq without test(not sure how much truth there is to that)but anyways my main question is would i be able to make pretty good gains if i replaced the 400mgs of test a week with 400mgs of eq, and what would the injection calendar look like?

    thanks
    Actually, you're more likely to lose your gains from Dbol (b/c of water) .. However, if everything is done correctly you'll come out with quality and keepable gains every time. Take note of what Pheedno suggested, Test & Dbol are a very good stack. The Dbol will start you off on the 'right foot'; and the Test will not only help to maintain your gains from the Dbol, but it will also add more quality mass. I agree with Pheedno, keep the Test in there and hold off on the Eq.

  7. #7
    brandon707 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    147
    Quote Originally Posted by trimunex
    Actually, you're more likely to lose your gains from Dbol (b/c of water) .. However, if everything is done correctly you'll come out with quality and keepable gains every time. Take note of what Pheedno suggested, Test & Dbol are a very good stack. The Dbol will start you off on the 'right foot'; and the Test will not only help to maintain your gains from the Dbol, but it will also add more quality mass. I agree with Pheedno, keep the Test in there and hold off on the Eq.
    i know this is probably a newbie moron question but, if i were to do the dbol and test should i expect to get acne? i did an 6 week cycle of 1ad and had no signs of acne but thats a ph not an as, so i dont really know what to expect.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •