Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 30 of 30

Thread: Please Read

  1. #1
    evilgeorge is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    a place without anthrax
    Posts
    10

    Exclamation Please Read

    Monitors please leave this here is for people safety!
    THIS IS NOT A SOURCE POST. JUST A WARNING FOR PEOPLE TO SAT AWAY FROM TROUBLE.

    I "WAS" A SOURCE SO THIS IS JUST A WARNING FOR YOUR MEMBERS.
    PLEASE DO NOT DELETE.

    I am EvilGeorge (I dealt also under Greenroom and Van_Zattor names on boards). People know us (in fact me) and loved our services.
    Good things are not forever, I was too greedy and I started to deal locally smack with another source known on boards under WERTYAS name. I am sure you all heard about Wertyas and his problems with authorities. Like was expected 3 days after he was busted I was busted also. Meantime I left warning on boards to people not to worry and not to contact me until I will be back.
    I was kept by police for few days and now I am released but my friend WERTYAS not. Anyway my internet business is death, I will not longer source and I will not longer exist on the internet.

    I posted this STORY few days ago on a small board were I was selling in the past also on another board and I was shocked to see that monitors there (only at 2 small boards) edited my post and posted that I am OK and just have new emails addresses!!! They posted a stupid story about my old accounts that SUDDENLY becomes unusable etc...

    I see now that NEW ?EVILGEORGE? start to cash people money and pretend is me. Seems someone with a strong word on those boards want to scam my old customers taking new orders into my name (EvilGeorge, greenroom, Van_Zattor)

    I HAVE SAME OLD EMAIL ADDRESSES but I can not source at all because I am supervised by police and placed under investigation because of smack we sold locally.
    I had same password to board and my hotmail and yahoo account so those accounts were hacked by someone from board but my HUSHMAIL, CYBER_RIGHST, ZIP-LIP accounts are OK and SAFE. So if someone with new email tells you information about your order he just had access to my yahoo and hotmail account but you ALL KNOW that I don?t use those accounts for business. My SAFE email accounts used for business are OK and I am still here just unable to take or send orders.

    PLEASE IF YOU DEALT WITH ME DO NOT SEND MONEY TO PEOPLE WITH NEW EMAIL ADDRESSES THAT PRETEND TO BE ME! DO NOT SEND MONEY TO ME AT ALL BECAUSE I AM SUPERVISED BY POLICE.

    DON?T FALL INTO THIS SCAM MADE BY PEOPLE WITH WICKED MINDS!

    WE ARE CLOSED AND FROM NOW WE WILL BE CLOSED. NO DEALING FROM NOW AT ALL!


    TO RECOGNIZE ME I LET YOU KNOW THAT I WAS source under following emails addresses:

    evilgeorge@cyber-rights.net, evilgeorge@ziplip.com, evilgeorge@operamail.com, evil_george2003@yahoo.com, evilgeorge@hotmail.com

    GREENROOM@ZIPLIP.COM, greenroom76@yahoo.com,
    GREENROOM@CYBER-RIGHTS.NET, greenroom76@hotmail.com

    Van_Zattor@cyber-rights.net, ZATTOR@ZIPLIP.COM

    Also: evilray@ziplip.com, evilray@operamail.com

    MY INSTANT MESSENGERS: AOL- evilgeorge7508, yahoo- evilgeorgelist, msn- EvilGeorge, ICQ- 326708919 (do not use messengers to contact me because police know my password and I am sure could be a big problem.

    THE ONLY ACCOUNTS POLICE COULD NOT BREAK was: hush mail, cyber-rights, ziplip. BE SMART AND NEVER USE yahoo or hotmail are not safe:

    ALSO the guy that put us in trouble is busted for good: wertyas@ziplip.com, wertyas@cyber-rights.net, wertyas@mail.ru, wertyaslist@yahoo.com, mservices@operamail.com

    I posted this here because I am desperate of what other boards (massmonzterz) want to do to YOU! Hopefully you are not related with that board and shut up MY mouth!

    PLEASE LEAVE HERE AND LET EVERYONE KNOW THAT WE ARE GONE AT LEAST FOR A WHILE TO PREVENT PEOPLE BEING SCAMMED BY ASHOLES THAT SAW MY BUST AS AN OPORTUNITY TO DEAL UNDER MY NAME AND SCAM PEOPLE.

    I AM AVAILABLE WITH REPLIES AND ANY OTHER INFOR ON ALL EMAIL ACCOUNTS but please keep your emails safely and send email only to cyber-rights ziplip accounts. I will read other accounts anyway.

    Orders that were sent till date I was busted could arrive. Those that lost money I ask excuses but I am unable to do anything now. Money is seized.
    ALSO LAST TWO DELIVERIES FOR MY PACKS WERE CONTROLLED SO BE CAREFUL AND CLEAN THE HOUSE IF YOU EXPECT ANYTHING FROM ME.
    Greenroom & EvilGeorge & Van_Zattor

  2. #2
    BDTR's Avatar
    BDTR is offline Retired
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    10,363
    Glad you could clear this up, there was a lot of rumors etc.. ALTHOUGH you really should provide proof to moderators here that you are in fact who you say you are and are not trying to kill buisness for said sources.
    Last edited by bdtr; 10-30-2003 at 10:50 PM.

  3. #3
    BigMike J's Avatar
    BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,511
    bump

  4. #4
    evilgeorge is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    a place without anthrax
    Posts
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Glad you could clear this up, there was a lot of rumors etc.. ALTHOUGH you really should provide proof to moderators here that you are in fact who you say you are and are not trying to kill buisness for said sources.
    Sure. Please email me on cyber-rights and I will provide any proofs and info you need.
    How I could hurt other source that is pretedning to be me ? A source that appread when I was busted and now when I am back they say EVILGEORGE has new emails. If someone else is answering to old emails is not him FUNNY. I am here at my computer browsing my boards checking my emails and someone else want not to kill my bussiness because is death but to take some money from people.

    When I will finish problem with the police I will front to all old customers THAT WAY I WILL PROVE I AM LEGIT. But if now some asholes scam people using my name I will be scammed or I will have too many looses to cover.

    PLEASE UNDERSTAND. JUST DONT SEND MONEY TO IMPOSTERS ! I dont say to order from some source and not from another. I say keep your money at your house because are safe

  5. #5
    evilgeorge is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    a place without anthrax
    Posts
    10
    sure you can email me on any account but now with this scare I think cyber-rights is best

  6. #6
    toolman is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,585
    You said you were busted locally for selling smack. I guess US English or slang is not your forst language but do you mean gear or heroin. If the latter, you deserve whats coming.

  7. #7
    BDTR's Avatar
    BDTR is offline Retired
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    10,363
    Heroin.

  8. #8
    evilgeorge is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    a place without anthrax
    Posts
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    You said you were busted locally for selling smack. I guess US English or slang is not your forst language but do you mean gear or heroin. If the latter, you deserve whats coming.
    I never sold to kids but my friend WERT sold to kids and one cocksucker died. That was the begining of the trouble.

    Why I deserve ? I never sold to kids and I never forced anybody to buy from me. Why do you think steroids are better than smack ? Steroids are rec.drugs also ? I am confused why so many people accuse me for this when problem start and all of them bough steroids from me also. I cant understand, I sell what people ask, right ? Maybe are cultural differences between us but I cant understand you guys

    Sorry maybe I am nervous but things are bad, soon is 8 AM and I must be again to police for confrontation with the died kid family

  9. #9
    50%Natural's Avatar
    50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    4,132
    What is your original language? It can't be english.

  10. #10
    toolman is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,585
    Quote Originally Posted by evilgeorge
    I never sold to kids but my friend WERT sold to kids and one cocksucker died. That was the begining of the trouble.

    Why I deserve ? I never sold to kids and I never forced anybody to buy from me. Why do you think steroids are better than smack ? Steroids are rec.drugs also ? I am confused why so many people accuse me for this when problem start and all of them bough steroids from me also. I cant understand, I sell what people ask, right ? Maybe are cultural differences between us but I cant understand you guys

    Sorry maybe I am nervous but things are bad, soon is 8 AM and I must be again to police for confrontation with the died kid family
    There is a huge difference between gear and heroin. One is taken to improve your physical position. The other is taken to get high. Also, heroin is addictive and gear, while some would argue psychological addiction, is not.

    Heroin kills kids and adults daily. It fucks up peoples lives and when they start, they have little chance of stopping. You chose to profit from this addiction and misery. I hope you get plenty of time in a jail cell to share in the misery and confinement that the drug you sold caused others.

  11. #11
    50%Natural's Avatar
    50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    4,132
    Hell yeah toolman. How many people did you and your boy turn into junkies? How many people did you cause to steal from friends and family just to reach that high that you helped people to be addicted to the first time they shot up just to make 10 buck? Like toolman said, you deserve jail. Steroids are not recreational drugs. If you want to get technical they are performance inhancing. Also, steroids do not affect everyone and everything around you. Just a little food for thought for you faggeorge. Good words toolman.

  12. #12
    BDTR's Avatar
    BDTR is offline Retired
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    10,363
    Guys, while i STRONGLY disagree with selling heroin, lets keep this from turning into a flame war as his post is very important.

  13. #13
    50%Natural's Avatar
    50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    4,132
    It was however helpful that he is telling people his info. We do owe him a thanks for that.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Rhelm of Disarray
    Posts
    2,292
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Guys, while i STRONGLY disagree with selling heroin, lets keep this from turning into a flame war as his post is very important.
    Well put bdtr.
    He needs his ass kicked for the smack, but apparently he has some microscopic conscience, and is trying to square up best he can given the circumstances.

  15. #15
    BigMike J's Avatar
    BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,511
    Well guys if you ask me (nobody did) he's just looking out for himself. Who wants their name ruined. What if he does decide to take up sourcing again. It would suck to re-establish yourself. He's only looking out for himself. Keeping others from being scammed is just a side affect.

    As far as the heroin shit goes i think that some of you guys seen to many heroin movies. Don't get me wrong the shit is bad.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Rhelm of Disarray
    Posts
    2,292

    Thumbs down

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMike J
    Well guys if you ask me (nobody did) he's just looking out for himself. Who wants their name ruined. What if he does decide to take up sourcing again. It would suck to re-establish yourself. He's only looking out for himself. Keeping others from being scammed is just a side affect.

    As far as the heroin shit goes i think that some of you guys seen to many heroin movies. Don't get me wrong the shit is bad.
    Jesse Weightman 31, May 23rd 2001 was his Final Day with Heroin, and his Final Day with us. He was one of my Very Best Freinds of 20 yrs.
    I helped dress him at the funeral home, I held his wife off the ground because she couldn't stand on her own, I helped clean up the puke off the bathroom floor at the sceen, I helped cram his Tall Butt down inside the coffin when his wife wouldn't leave the viewing until it was closed, & we realized he wasn't going to fit in it easily. He'd only done it a few times, some Dick Head turned him on to it saying it would help his back and knee pain while laying Carpet/Flooring.
    Trust me, it wasn't a FXckin' Movie!

  17. #17
    BUYLONGTERM's Avatar
    BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    8,067
    I have no pitty for someone who sells heroin.

  18. #18
    skii96's Avatar
    skii96 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    A cage in the Zoo!
    Posts
    677
    EG is a good guy who fuct up. Not saying selling smack is a good thing but nobody was forcing anyone to buy it from him.......

  19. #19
    KeyMastur is offline VET
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Posts
    7,435
    i say this entire thread be deleted.

    copy all the emails / names and add them to the scammer list since obviously this guy is out of business now.

  20. #20
    toolman is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,585
    Quote Originally Posted by skii96
    EG is a good guy who fuct up. Not saying selling smack is a good thing but nobody was forcing anyone to buy it from him.......
    Thats where your wrong skii96. Once people start that shit, it's hard to stop so they are forced into buying it. He may be a "good guy" as you say that fucked up. But he belongs in prison for many years just like other good guys who fuck up, such as drunk drivers who kill. Like dealers, their actions result in needless suffering of the rest of us.

  21. #21
    Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Wherever necessary
    Posts
    8,159
    Look people - this thread stays to educate all who might be scammed by impersonators - or who knows even a sting - not to debate how despicable heroin is - yes he was stupid, debate that on another thread - this one is open to keep people from ordering

  22. #22
    BUYLONGTERM's Avatar
    BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    8,067
    Yes, at least he's doing the responsible thing and informing us.

  23. #23
    Grant's Avatar
    Grant is offline Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Posts
    973
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    I have no pitty for someone who sells heroin.
    okay

  24. #24
    Grant's Avatar
    Grant is offline Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Posts
    973
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Yes, at least he's doing the responsible thing and informing us.

  25. #25
    Grant's Avatar
    Grant is offline Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Posts
    973
    Evilgeorge, thanks for the heads up

  26. #26
    BigMike J's Avatar
    BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,511
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSevnthWarrior
    Jesse Weightman 31, May 23rd 2001 was his Final Day with Heroin, and his Final Day with us. He was one of my Very Best Freinds of 20 yrs.
    I helped dress him at the funeral home, I held his wife off the ground because she couldn't stand on her own, I helped clean up the puke off the bathroom floor at the sceen, I helped cram his Tall Butt down inside the coffin when his wife wouldn't leave the viewing until it was closed, & we realized he wasn't going to fit in it easily. He'd only done it a few times, some Dick Head turned him on to it saying it would help his back and knee pain while laying Carpet/Flooring.
    Trust me, it wasn't a FXckin' Movie!
    Sorry about your loss i did not mean to offend you or anybody else, it's just that i some do talk without knowing or experiencing what it's really like. I do not have any first hand experience so maybe that's why it's easy to me to sum it up as a movie. I do know people who have used heroin and not become addicts that's only reason i say that. Myself i would never use the drug because im scared to death of it.

  27. #27
    markas214's Avatar
    markas214 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Pa
    Posts
    1,090
    Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    Thats where your wrong skii96. Once people start that shit, it's hard to stop so they are forced into buying it. .
    Another example of blaming the other guy. People are responsible for their own actions. Any fool knows the risks associated with heroin. The reason heroin is sold is because of the demand. Just like alcohol some get hooked. Prohibition doesn't work and as long as there is a huge profit in selling drugs there will be people (greedy people withtheir own addiction, money) supplying the demand. A DUI homicide gets 3 years in Pa. Sell crack and you could get 10 or 20. At a cost of 30K a year x hundreds of thousands of dealers it adds up.

    Now I will climb off my soapbox.

  28. #28
    Vascularity's Avatar
    Vascularity is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    22
    Anything news about this?

    I can say what I've heard (had contact myself with wert just after this so-called ´thing happened) He said tat someone had hacked his mail/forum accounts and mailed back to customers making up all kind of **** he dealing heroine, which he said was untrue.

    He was a great bro to do business with, never any problems of any kind, so I wouldnt bad-mouth him without as much as a shred of the slightest evidence if I were you.

  29. #29
    50%Natural's Avatar
    50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    4,132
    Thanks vascularity, takes me back a few months. Why the bump. Kinda old dontcha think?

  30. #30
    Vascularity's Avatar
    Vascularity is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    22

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    Thanks vascularity, takes me back a few months. Why the bump. Kinda old dontcha think?
    Just registred here thats why

    Talked with wert anything lately? Havent heard anything from him since a short time after this **** occured.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •