Thread: Primo

mmafighter18 is offline Junior Member

Primo

I want to do a cycly of straight primo this is my first cycle how much primo do i need and any other supplys such as post therapy and expected gain 21 225 lifting for 5 years

KeyMastur is offline VET
    not trying to sound like a dick, but curious as to why you are interested in doing just primo as a first cycle ?

i dont know low side effects and not as strong as other AS starting of small. what do u suggests?

How come no one gives ADVICE!!!

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by mmafighter18
    How come no one gives ADVICE!!!
    because it's only been 9 minutes since you last posted the question. i was downstairs cooking dinner. sometimes i do have better things to do that sit here try and help someone looking for it.

be patient. besides, you can use the button to look for yourself. especially on things such as PCT (post cycle therapy ) and anti-estrogens

anyways, i'm a fan of just a single ester test (Cypionate or Enanthate ) for a first cycle.

isn't that a lot stronger. what do u think a first cycle should be then

ColdSore is offline Banned
    a test enth only cycle would be a good first cycle...and its a little stronger, but no that much..it does have more estrogenic sides so run some nolva or l-dex with it and youll be fine....its this simple

wk 1-10 400 or 500mg test enth
    .25 l-dex, 10mg Nolva throghout

there are plenty of posts on test only pct...search and youll find more than you ever need.

so if you run that cycle with nolva there should be no side effects and how well should i keep my gains

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    because it's only been 9 minutes since you last posted the question. i was downstairs cooking dinner. sometimes i do have better things to do that sit here try and help someone looking for it.

be patient. besides, you can use the button to look for yourself. especially on things such as PCT (post cycle therapy ) and anti-estrogens

anyways, i'm a fan of just a single ester test (Cypionate or Enanthate) for a first cycle.
    Yeah like keymastur said, not to sound like an asshole but do some more research!!!

i've done research but everyone gives different opions then what i read the reason i dont want to do test is high water retention and loss of gains after discontinued of use

also i play football and need to keep gains throughout the season and need to beat the piss doctor

so if you run that cycle with nolva there should be no side effects and how well should i keep my gains
    heres the "kicker".....

YOUR PCT IS WHAT MAKES OR BREAKS YOUR GAINS in the end....yes some as will not support as good of quality gains as others, diet and pct is goin to be how you keep your gains.

on a test only cycle your gonna grow and should retain gains regardless...its your choice if you wanna keep most of them

L-dex will keep the bloat down...

so what would be the dosages of test you would take ?
    and which one to u preffer. also take i-dex nolva and clomid after cycle? wouldn't this be expensive

KeyMastur is offline VET
    also i play football and need to keep gains throughout the season and need to beat the piss doctor
    well you didn't say that. there is no beating the piss doctor, unless you've got tons of cash to throw around.

and since you're asking if things are expensive, yes, they can get pricey. if it's too rich for your blood, then i suggest you lay off the juice. nothing you really want to just "fuck around with"

i have the time off to beat the piss doctor but only have time for one cycle cant cycle near the season thats when u get tested suggestion of how much would be nice what do you think the best cycle would be just give me an answer stop giving me a run around i want to do everything right want to get big keep gains and not bloat up like a fat basterd

KeyMastur is offline VET
    i have the time off to beat the piss doctor but only have time for one cycle cant cycle near the season thats when u get tested suggestion of how much would be nice what do you think the best cycle would be just give me an answer stop giving me a run around i want to do everything right want to get big keep gains and not bloat up like a fat basterd
    well on that note, i will stop giving you the run around. i will also stop offering any advice. good day sir.

weve given you advice...you just havent soaked it up...i gave you a dose for both the test and your anti-e's...

youve got to the work on your own sometimes...cycleing isnt easy and gains wont be "spoon fed" to you, niether will information...once again use the SEARCH button, then come to us with a suggested cycle...we will tell you if it needs work

ok ill get bac k to u

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    Bro for one, I played D1aa college ball... And i dont know at what level u play at... BUt there is no keeping ur gains throughout the season, there just isnt, it is the simple fact of the amount of cardio and physical strian ur puttin on ur body + the amount of callories u are burining = does not equal to the amount of food u could possibly take in... Although u can come into camp in top notch condition an do u best to stay like that. If u want something to do, i suggest a fast acting test, Prop, maybe VAR...

Thread Information