Thread: A couple questions.....
11-05-2003, 11:02 PM #1
A couple questions.....
1) This is going to sound funny, but have any of you guys ever had your "nuts" itch while on cycle? Mine itch in what feels like the vas deferens and also a little into my penis. Started about a week into cycle.
2) I got up to 195.5 at my highest so far, I weighed tonight and Im down to 191.5. I havnt decrease any food or water intake. Does anyone have reasoning for the influx? Im thinking just water weight being shed.
3) My ejaculation is becoming more and more clearier as days go on. Is this normal? Im figuring yes, cause my post. hypo. and hpta have cut of spermatogenesis.
4)My dreams are vivid and I wake up humping the girl Im with leg every morning...damn....
11-05-2003, 11:14 PM #2
1. my nuts itch on/off cycles
2. my weight fluctuates like that on cycle all the time
3. that's normal
4. normal too, i never remember dreams unless im cycling
11-05-2003, 11:50 PM #3Banned
- Join Date
- Nov 2003
How do dreams become more vivid to steroid use ? In school, when I was on my cycle, I used to be able to concentrate EXTREMLY well, and I remembered algebra and value terms so well, it was unbelievable. I think I have to add this as a steroid questions post, as it seems very interesting..does steroids make you SMARTER?????
11-05-2003, 11:52 PM #4
1)itches sometimes... hurts more than itches sometimes
2)maye you weighed yourself after you ate something... Sometimes i eat alot and when i get to the gym the food is still somewhat in my stomach and i am heavier
3)yeah that happens to me too
4)ahhhh yessss.... good dreams they are
11-05-2003, 11:53 PM #5Originally Posted by Powerful Beast
11-05-2003, 11:55 PM #6
1. mine dont really itch, but it feels like i have blue balls all the time
2. just like asym1 my weight flutuates by about 6lbs all the time
3. i'd say is normal
4. ive never thought about it before, but im in cycle right now, and im remembering every detail of my dreams...this is interesting
11-06-2003, 12:47 AM #7
Similar thing with the itching, but like Billmister said, it's kind more pain then itch.
Weight can always fluctuate, as long as it's not extremely off, don't worry too much, could be water, what you ate, what you were wearing, etc...
I've noticed that too, jizz is more watery, and not as thick.
Not sure about the dream thing, I've always had vivid dreams my entire life, I almost remember a bit of my dreams every night. My whole family is kinda like that, I will remember about 5 days out of a week's worth of dreams. Usually vivid and including colour. I have not noticed any change from cycling then normal, but that could just be me.
Remember, everyone is different, and everyone reacts differently.
11-06-2003, 12:57 AM #8
1.No my nuts feel fine and don't itch
2.My weight flutuates on or off cycle 3-6 Ibs
4.Now that I think about I have been having wierd dreams, with all the water I have been drinking I have to get up constantly to piss and I have woke up with a woody each and almost every time. Whats next wet dreams?
11-06-2003, 01:00 AM #9Anabolic Member
Originally Posted by talon
- Join Date
- Sep 2003
2) I got up to 192 lbs then stopped anadrols after only 10 days on, dropped my ass all the way down to 179 lbs before coming back to 182 lbs as of today and completely broke my heart to see the scale go down so much but I also started liquidex and nolvas so I think it was shedding the anadrol extra weight and other water bloat/gain. I started cycle at 164 lbs so I'd say if I am free of water bloat I've still done well with about an 18 lb to date gain. I hope I dont see anymore declines and can still inch up some more real gains... I still have almost 2 months more of cycle to go.
3)My ejaculation was clearer before the cycle and has thickened up good but this is early in cycle at about 1 month. Volume of ejaculation is near record breaking for me at my age of 38.
4)I find it takes next to nothing to wake me, I think this is why we remember the dreams better because we wake in the middle of them, I think if your sleep drifts to a lighter phase of sleep before waking, then you cant remember the dream.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)