murphy is offline New Member

Please work out a cycle for me with the following roids.....

Hi all, I am looking to lose weight and have a lot of stuff but am unsure what would be the best cycle. Please can you advise a cycle (how many and what per day?) based on the following, this is what I have:

1000 ephedrine
    500 clenbueterol
    100 T3
    60 Restandol

Many thanks Guys
    M

ColdSore is offline Banned
    ?????do you want it spoon feed to you or what????

RESEARCH, then come to us with a proposed cycle

somedude247 is offline Member
    LOL@coldstone

You want me to propose my own cycle? If I had the experience to do that then I wouldn't post a question asking for advice. As you can see, I am new to this forum. Experience is the one thing you get just after you need it.

simplyjakked is offline Member
    sounds like your looking for a quick fix! why dont you adjust your diet and train for a while before making your heart explode!

Very difficult to adjust my diet. I stopped smoking 7 months ago and for some reason I can't seem to keep my hand out of the cookie jar at the moment. I trained like a man posessed a while ago and managed to get my BF right down (c8%) & to be honest, the thought of having to go through all that again fills me with dread.

I was looking for a little something to kick start it for me. PLEASE can someone suggest a cycle? I looked at relevant posts via the search facility but I cannot find a previous post that incorporates clen , ephedrine, T3 & restandol. Any advice? Should I start easy with the tablets and work my way up or should I keep the intake roughly the same throughout the cycle?

Nailer is offline Associate Member
    you dont have the dedication nor the research you need for AS.

when your dedicated have your diet/training/routine/research down then come back and PROPOSE a cycle to us, then we'll help.

btw... welcome to the board

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Are any of those that you listed an anabolic steroid ?

ColdSore is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by murphy
    You want me to propose my own cycle? If I had the experience to do that then I wouldn't post a question asking for advice. As you can see, I am new to this forum. Experience is the one thing you get just after you need it.
    When youve used the search button enough you will have enough knowledge to throw togather a cycle...

and why dont you just try startig out with an ECA/NYC stack before you jump into clen ,t3, and straight ephedrine???

Get diet and training in place before using more serious stuff like that....much smarter IMO

you have to research, why would you want to go on a cylcle that we make for you withouth fully understanding what you are taking

murph is offline Member
    PLEASE NO ONE CONFUSE THIS GUY WITH ME ......... IM MURPH.... HE`S MURPHY..WITH A Y AT THE END....... sorry for the caps ....but this is bad if anyone thinks this is me by any chance....lol...but 4real bro do much more research before buying anything let alone eating it or shooting it...... OMG

Nailer is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by murph
    PLEASE NO ONE CONFUSE THIS GUY WITH ME ......... IM MURPH.... HE`S MURPHY..WITH A Y AT THE END....... sorry for the caps ....but this is bad if anyone thinks this is me by any chance....lol...but 4real bro do much more research before buying anything let alone eating or shooting OMG
    little worked up over your internet rep are ya?

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dizzle
    Are any of those that you listed an anabolic steroid?
    I didn't know what Restandol was and I found out it's andriol . 60 caps will bearly last a week.

murph is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nailer
    little worked up over your internet rep are ya?
    it funny for the most part, but actually sad for this guy aswell.....why would anyone buy or take something they knew nothing about , or how to even take it for that matter.

Thread Information