detroit is offline Banned

just finished a Sust cycle....?

Hey guys, i just finished up a sust cycle and im about to start my PCT next week. I gained about 12lbs on a Sust only rookie cycle 9wks(500mg a week, from two shots, every Monday and Thurs). Not too bad huh... I didnt need any anti-E's and im holding minimal, if any water.

My question is, can i expect to still see any gains in the next few weeks even though im done with the pinz? How long until i notice any strenght loss, or will I? How long is the artificial test going to be effective in my body? How long after PCT will my natural test levels go back to normal? When is it safe to cycle again?

Thanks again for everyones help...

Testify is offline Senior Member
    Lots of questions you should have known the answers to before you started your cycle . . . but since you asked . . .

You should still see gains in the coming weeks, as you test levels will still be elevated, and PCT will boost your natural production. Also, if you have not yet reached your natural limit, you should continue to gain as normal.

As long as you continue to lift heavy, you shouldn't lose much strength, if any.

With Sust, I believe the longest ester is Enanthate ? Its half-life is about two weeks. If it is decanoate, I believe the half-life is nearly three weeks. Check the bottle for the breakdown, and reference the Steroid profiles on the main page.

Your test levels should be at a normal level by the time PCT is finished. Your natural production and constant blood levels should be stable at 4-6 weeks after PCT.

Time on = Time off. Your body needs to run at a stable normal level for a while so that your next recovery will go smoothly. It has a hormonal memory, so to speak. But if it isn't allowed to stabilize, it may not ever go back to normal.
    Last edited by Testify; 11-19-2003 at 08:43 PM.

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    12 lbs only ??? u sure it wasnt underdosed ? was it ur firsy cycle ???

HOW MUCH FOOD DID U EAT ?

when i ran 500 mg of sust for my first cycle i gained 25 hard lbs bro. on average most guys gain 20 lbs !

detroit is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gundam675
    12 lbs only ??? u sure it wasnt underdosed ? was it ur firsy cycle ???

HOW MUCH FOOD DID U EAT ?

when i ran 500 mg of sust for my first cycle i gained 25 hard lbs bro. on average most guys gain 20 lbs !
    Yea First cycle. When i started i was 185, i was 198.5lbs this morning. I had to cut off a week short too, as i busted one of the redijects and the other i dropped on the bathroom floor when i was putting the needle on. I didnt think it would of been very sanitary to use it so i pitched it. So it turned out to be 9weeks , not 10. Anyway im hoping i can still gain a few more pounds befor it gets flushed out of my system.

FYI been eating around 3500+cals a day, and 200-250grams of Protein a day. You know how it goes, some days are better than others.

Thread Information