Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Rhelm of Disarray
    Posts
    2,292

    I Love Big Brown Trucks!

    Yeah, you know...They pull up in front of your house... they bring you gifts... you Hop back into the house like a Leprechaun, then act like a kid at Christmas for an hour! Just Gaaaaazing!
    It's great!
    ....... Oh "Steroid Questions".......huh..OK:
    Can you drink Winny?
    Does T400 really hurt?
    Will you make a cycle for me? (I wanna get huge & ripped)
    Do I need anti-E's?
    Nolva, or Clomid?
    Is this OK?
    Where can I get some Juice?
    Is PharmaFragulistXPalidotious.com a legit source?
    ...............................Sorry, I'm delirious

  2. #2
    asymmetrical1's Avatar
    asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,188
    my favorite post/question of lately is:
    "i only want to gain between 2&5 lbs....not wanna be huge like cutler...wanna do 10mg sus a week"

  3. #3
    Steele is offline Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    543
    how about: "i heard injecting hcg into the testicles will make it work better/faster?"

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Rhelm of Disarray
    Posts
    2,292
    Quote Originally Posted by Steele
    how about: "i heard injecting hcg into the testicles will make it work better/faster?"
    It Don't?

  5. #5
    toolman is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,585
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSevnthWarrior
    Yeah, you know...They pull up in front of your house... they bring you gifts... you Hop back into the house like a Leprechaun, then act like a kid at Christmas for an hour! Just Gaaaaazing!
    It's great!
    ....... Oh "Steroid Questions".......huh..OK:
    Can you drink Winny?
    Does T400 really hurt?
    Will you make a cycle for me? (I wanna get huge & ripped)
    Do I need anti-E's?
    Nolva, or Clomid?
    Is this OK?
    Where can I get some Juice?
    Is PharmaFragulistXPalidotious.com a legit source?
    ...............................Sorry, I'm delirious

    What sucks is when those trucks show up and its Christmas crap your wife ordered!!!!!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Rhelm of Disarray
    Posts
    2,292
    Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    What sucks is when those trucks show up and its Christmas crap your wife ordered!!!!!
    Boy do I know that one!
    She's like, what's your big intrest?
    Get back anyway nosey...it's Christmas time quit spoopin'!

  7. #7
    50%Natural's Avatar
    50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    4,132
    I love the big brown truck too. It reacently came by my house and I did act like a giddy little kid. My frineds and I were hollering merry christmas all night. It is a huge sigh of relief seeing that package of 'protein'. God, I love it.

  8. #8
    motoxxxguy's Avatar
    motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    2,630
    Did someone wander to far from the AR Lounge today?

    j/k bro, I like 'em too!

    -moto

  9. #9
    groverman1's Avatar
    groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Motor City
    Posts
    2,548
    Yup but packages of "protein" rule. Ho ho ho

  10. #10
    legend is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    new york
    Posts
    401
    holy fuck....50%natural, that is one serious ass on your avatar !! my god....i'm gonna need a few miunutes alone with it .

  11. #11
    Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,886
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSevnthWarrior
    Boy do I know that one!
    She's like, what's your big intrest?
    Get back anyway nosey...it's Christmas time quit spoopin'!
    Yea the more you are looking out for the mail, the more interested SHE is in getting to the mail first each day!!!

    Sucks is, got permission to do steroids but lord have mercy if she thought you were getting it in the mail, could be some black and blue marks on ya before its finished.

  12. #12
    50%Natural's Avatar
    50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    4,132
    Quote Originally Posted by legend
    holy fuck....50%natural, that is one serious ass on your avatar !! my god....i'm gonna need a few miunutes alone with it .
    Take all the time you want. I am not stingy with my avatar.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •