Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    NateDesmond is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    4

    Human gear vs. vet

    Is there a big difference in test, deca or winstrol from human to vet gear? I took some human HCG and it helped a lot and when I did some, the vet didnt do much. I could feel a big rush from the human hcg and helped keep my strength. I took 1cc every 3rd day for a month with both.

  2. #2
    Nailer's Avatar
    Nailer is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    10110101
    Posts
    261
    Quote Originally Posted by NateDesmond
    Is there a big difference in test, deca or winstrol from human to vet gear? I took some human HCG and it helped a lot and when I did some, the vet didnt do much. I could feel a big rush from the human hcg and helped keep my strength. I took 1cc every 3rd day for a month with both.
    There is not much difference from vet gear and human gear except for the fact that vet gear is alot of the time under-dosed or even over-dosed. Human gear is put through more scans/tests to prevent under/over dosing.

  3. #3
    the dent depot's Avatar
    the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    1,394
    Dude, HCG is for your testicles, mainly to keep em low. Hcg is not HGH! Whatever you think you gained from the HCG was from a placebo effect. Now thats fine, as long as you keep gaining, but keep your illusions in check.

    JMHO

    D

  4. #4
    Nailer's Avatar
    Nailer is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    10110101
    Posts
    261
    Quote Originally Posted by the dent depot
    Dude, HCG is for your testicles, mainly to keep em low. Hcg is not HGH! Whatever you think you gained from the HCG was from a placebo effect. Now thats fine, as long as you keep gaining, but keep your illusions in check.

    JMHO

    D

    lmfao didnt even catch what he wrote....

  5. #5
    NateDesmond is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by the dent depot
    Dude, HCG is for your testicles, mainly to keep em low. Hcg is not HGH! Whatever you think you gained from the HCG was from a placebo effect. Now thats fine, as long as you keep gaining, but keep your illusions in check.

    JMHO

    D
    At the end of my cycle I took the HCG and the human stuff helped me keep a lot more strength. And the vet **** didnt help near as much.

  6. #6
    Nailer's Avatar
    Nailer is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    10110101
    Posts
    261
    Quote Originally Posted by NateDesmond
    At the end of my cycle I took the HCG and the human stuff helped me keep a lot more strength. And the vet **** didnt help near as much.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    4,795
    I opt for human grade over vet gear everytime. IMO its a better quality and its properly dosed. Not to mention the filtering process is more extensive and theres very little pain if any at all.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •