Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 20 of 20
  1. #1
    steppenwolf's Avatar
    steppenwolf is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    184

    What Orals Don't Upset Your Stomach ?

    ** DBOL , ANAVAR AND TEST SUBLINGUAL TABS give me a stomach ache, even when taken with milk. Is it just his brand ?

    What orals don't give you a stomach ache??
    Proviron ??
    Oral Turinabol ??
    Oral Masteron ??
    Nitrotain??
    Other brands of Dbol??

    Thanks.

  2. #2
    BDTR's Avatar
    BDTR is offline Retired
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    10,363
    You try taking them with food? Milk can hamper absorbtion. Also try splitting up your dosage more throughout the day.

  3. #3
    nevaenuf's Avatar
    nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    1,460
    I have only used dbol and winnie. They both made my stomach upset for the first couple of days, but after that I was fine.

  4. #4
    johnsomebody's Avatar
    johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    1,428
    From what I understand a LOT of oral medications can cause stomach problems in the first few days but the problem usually goes away after that with continued use.

    Anavar made me a little nauseous for about a week, like the online pharmacy info said, but after that I was fine.

  5. #5
    Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,886
    Quote Originally Posted by steppenwolf
    ** DBOL , ANAVAR AND TEST SUBLINGUAL TABS give me a stomach ache, even when taken with milk. Is it just his brand ?

    What orals don't give you a stomach ache??
    Proviron ??
    Oral Turinabol ??
    Oral Masteron ??
    Nitrotain??
    Other brands of Dbol??

    Thanks.
    My question is why would anyone take oral steroids ? These are the ones guaranteed for you to loose 100% of gains in just a week or less after you quit taking them and they rot your liver as if you are drinking 7 bottles of whiskey a day "and" an 8-ball of cocaine per day at the same time. Fear of the needle is very misguided with oral steroids , they are the worst nightmares with side effects, worst at keeping gains, worst permanent damage to your vital organs.

  6. #6
    trimunex's Avatar
    trimunex is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    1,118
    Like bdtr said, don't take them with milk. Take them during your meals, absorption will be much easier.

  7. #7
    BDTR's Avatar
    BDTR is offline Retired
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    10,363
    Where exactly did you get your info? dea.gov?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    My question is why would anyone take oral steroids? These are the ones guaranteed for you to loose 100% of gains in just a week or less after you quit taking them and they rot your liver as if you are drinking 7 bottles of whiskey a day "and" an 8-ball of cocaine per day at the same time. Fear of the needle is very misguided with oral steroids, they are the worst nightmares with side effects, worst at keeping gains, worst permanent damage to your vital organs.

  8. #8
    steppenwolf's Avatar
    steppenwolf is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    184
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    You try taking them with food? Milk can hamper absorbtion. Also try splitting up your dosage more throughout the day.
    I took them on a full stomach...It's been over 2 weeks now...I take 1/4 a tab at a time.
    2 other guys posted that they didn't lose any oral only gains by doing proper 'post cycle therapy '...I read that milk buffers the stomach.
    Thanks for the replies.
    Any more replies will be greatly welcomed.

  9. #9
    gundam675's Avatar
    gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    1,477
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    My question is why would anyone take oral steroids? These are the ones guaranteed for you to loose 100% of gains in just a week or less after you quit taking them and they rot your liver as if you are drinking 7 bottles of whiskey a day "and" an 8-ball of cocaine per day at the same time. Fear of the needle is very misguided with oral steroids, they are the worst nightmares with side effects, worst at keeping gains, worst permanent damage to your vital organs.
    where do u get ur info ?

    i and many other have done cycles consisting of orals and testosterone and have not lost a pound. if u run orals on their own u might lose 100% of the gains. but if u stack them with a test u will be fine.

    secondly brother, oral toxcicity is over exaggerated. its been proven time and time again that they hardly harm your liver friend. many studies i can even post a few. actually a good thesis on steroids was posted here at AR not too long ago by backspace. and it indicated through a double-blind study that orals hardly affect the liver, besides slightly elevating liver values temporarily.

    Welcome to the Real World brother, where things dont go according to what u read in an article by Joe Schmo !

  10. #10
    nevaenuf's Avatar
    nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    1,460
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    My question is why would anyone take oral steroids? These are the ones guaranteed for you to loose 100% of gains in just a week or less after you quit taking them and they rot your liver as if you are drinking 7 bottles of whiskey a day "and" an 8-ball of cocaine per day at the same time. Fear of the needle is very misguided with oral steroids, they are the worst nightmares with side effects, worst at keeping gains, worst permanent damage to your vital organs.

    OMG! I had no idea. Thanks for the heads up.

  11. #11
    Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,886
    Quote Originally Posted by gundam675
    where do u get ur info ?

    i and many other have done cycles consisting of orals and testosterone and have not lost a pound. if u run orals on their own u might lose 100% of the gains. but if u stack them with a test u will be fine.

    secondly brother, oral toxcicity is over exaggerated. its been proven time and time again that they hardly harm your liver friend. many studies i can even post a few. actually a good thesis on steroids was posted here at AR not too long ago by backspace. and it indicated through a double-blind study that orals hardly affect the liver, besides slightly elevating liver values temporarily.

    Welcome to the Real World brother, where things dont go according to what u read in an article by Joe Schmo !
    I had personally bad bad time with anadrol ... quit it and tried it again later but 1/3 dose and same problems just as bad. This was on top of a deca /test enanthate cycle... get incredible water gains... gained 15 lbs of water in 10 days both times, lost all 15 lbs in 7 days when quit... I find the injectables to be much more gentle and tollerable... for me its injectables only from now on.

  12. #12
    BDTR's Avatar
    BDTR is offline Retired
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    10,363
    I just liked your comparison of orals to 7 bottles of whiskey a day and an 8 ball of coke. If you consider the fact that i take ATLEAST 200mg of anadrol in my cycles every day and run them ATLEAST 10 weeks and my liver enzymes show up only slightly elevated.. I must be some sort of super freak huh? I also stack dbol with anadrol and other orals, another big no no. You know why? Because it's done NOTHING to my liver.

  13. #13
    mass junkie's Avatar
    mass junkie is offline banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    on the net
    Posts
    8,849
    Im only on my second week with dbol 30 mg a day...and I've had no sides...... and I personally love dbol......even though I have nothing else to compare it too....I split it up three times a day with food ....and sometimes without food....Never had an upset stomach.

  14. #14
    Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,886
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    I just liked your comparison of orals to 7 bottles of whiskey a day and an 8 ball of coke. If you consider the fact that i take ATLEAST 200mg of anadrol in my cycles every day and run them ATLEAST 10 weeks and my liver enzymes show up only slightly elevated.. I must be some sort of super freak huh? I also stack dbol with anadrol and other orals, another big no no. You know why? Because it's done NOTHING to my liver.
    Thats good to know... I heard others report almost the same experience I had with anadrol so I guess it must be common for it to adversely effect a certain percentage of people that try it. Myself it was all phunked up to see so much water just bloat everywhere fast then trying to take them. I took 2 each 50 mg the first time and just 1/2 a tab or 25 mg the second time... I must be sensative to it. Seeing my feet, ankles and shins bloat up made me wonder if it wasnt liver going bad or something. As soon as I quit them, all cleared up quickly so its probably just side effects. I also tried taking 400 mg a day of Vit B-6 to see if it wasnt just prolactin needing control... made no difference on the anadrol sides for me. 400 Mg of Vit B-6 is supposed to make nursing mothers stop producing milk and shrink their boobies so I would assume it should have been effective for a man on anadrol.

  15. #15
    Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,886
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    Im only on my second week with dbol 30 mg a day...and I've had no sides...... and I personally love dbol......even though I have nothing else to compare it too....I split it up three times a day with food ....and sometimes without food....Never had an upset stomach.
    I havent heard as much bad news with dbol as with anadrol . Maybe I should have gotten those instead of anadrol.

    I am just 2 days from quitting my second try again with anadrols... took them about a week now at 25 mg a day (1/2 tab) ... my feet were swollen so bad, the calasses on the bottom of my feet pealed off! I am just now tonight starting to get the water bloat/swelling to go down... I get no swelling/water bloat at all if I leave the anadrols alone. So anyways this anadrol thing is my first taste of oral steroids ... and it was a bad taste... also at my age of 38 I start to worry if I am not just earning myself some health problems or heart attack in the next 5 years by messing with something with so many bad effects on me like the drols.

  16. #16
    Uconish is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    607
    is was taking BD dbols at 30mg ed and the first week my stomach hurt sooooooooooooo bad that i threw up a couple times and couldnt eat alot for like 3 days. On a good note after that my stomach was fine, but i did experience some really BAD headaches. It all fades as your body adjusts to the AS.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Rhelm of Disarray
    Posts
    2,292
    Ntpadude, I think you are absolutely right!.....Can I have 'em?

  18. #18
    Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,886
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSevnthWarrior
    Ntpadude, I think you are absolutely right!.....Can I have 'em?
    I wouldnt mine working something out to trade for d-bols... maybe 2 for 1?

    I am just trying to figure out what causes feet and ankles to swell so bad. Anyone know what the simptoms of too many red blood cells are? This morning, 3rd day off drols... all foot swelling is gone, water bloat and 8 lbs is gone... (**** I liked seeing 192 lbs on the scale again now dropped back to mid cycle plateau weight... still up about 18-20 lbs overall on cycle)

    Also I did 40 mg of Nolva for 4 days trying to control the anadrol bloat... well I heard of Clomid causing big increase in semen fluid, well wife gave me a blowy and I just loaded her mouth like never before and she did some gagging... she even said she cant keep doing blowies if I am going load her up with such a big load... I guess higher doses of Nolva works like Clomid with the increase in semen fluid...

  19. #19
    ShootFight76's Avatar
    ShootFight76 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    brooklyn
    Posts
    18
    just started my anavar cycle three days ago, .125 mg per lb. of body weight... stomach is upset and bloated, im hoping this will subside in a few days.

  20. #20
    ShootFight76's Avatar
    ShootFight76 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    brooklyn
    Posts
    18
    just started my anavar cycle three days ago, .125 mg per lb. of body weight... stomach is upset and bloated, im hoping this will subside in a few days.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •