Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Problem....

  1. #1
    PiecinItUp's Avatar
    PiecinItUp is offline Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    WI
    Posts
    723

    Problem....

    I wasn't sure where to post this and I appologize if this is the wrong forum for it. I have been using nubain for pain relief and things and last night after I injected in my vien, it started to hurt (my vein) like a soreness. I woke up this morning and the pain was still there. Soreness from the injection site all the way up the same vein to the end of my bicep. I am wondering if I should be worried about this and seek medical attention. Please let me know, id like to keep my arm.

    Pieces

  2. #2
    Dude-Man's Avatar
    Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Nowhere, USA
    Posts
    5,978
    Quote Originally Posted by PiecinItUp
    I wasn't sure where to post this and I appologize if this is the wrong forum for it. I have been using nubain for pain relief and things and last night after I injected in my vien, it started to hurt (my vein) like a soreness. I woke up this morning and the pain was still there. Soreness from the injection site all the way up the same vein to the end of my bicep. I am wondering if I should be worried about this and seek medical attention. Please let me know, id like to keep my arm.

    Pieces
    sounds like you hit a nerve. What does "pain relief and things" mean? Things like recreation?

  3. #3
    JohnnyB's Avatar
    JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Califas
    Posts
    9,265
    Go see a Dr, I used to use not nubain but a injected drug for years. I never had a problem like you've mentioned or I can't remember it.

    JohnnyB

  4. #4
    PiecinItUp's Avatar
    PiecinItUp is offline Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    WI
    Posts
    723
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    sounds like you hit a nerve. What does "pain relief and things" mean? Things like recreation?

    recreation, like smoking weed or drinking....should I be worried?

  5. #5
    BDTR's Avatar
    BDTR is offline Retired
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    10,363
    Seek medical attention for the pain.. then seek help for the nubain. It's a terrible drug thats ruined many lives, hell it almost ruined mine. I hate to see bodybuilders using it, you may as well be shooting morphine.

  6. #6
    BDTR's Avatar
    BDTR is offline Retired
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    10,363
    Yes you should be worried, because you're basically using a less ghetto version of heroin. Quit it bro... it's bad news.

    Quote Originally Posted by PiecinItUp
    recreation, like smoking weed or drinking....should I be worried?

  7. #7
    JohnnyB's Avatar
    JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Califas
    Posts
    9,265
    Quote Originally Posted by PiecinItUp
    recreation, like smoking weed or drinking....should I be worried?
    Bro putting something in your vein isn't the same, but I remember telling myself that when I used to shot drugs. There will come a point that it won't be recreational anymore, it'll be a necessity to feel normal, at that point your hooked.

    JohnnyB

  8. #8
    PiecinItUp's Avatar
    PiecinItUp is offline Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    WI
    Posts
    723
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    Bro putting something in your vein isn't the same, but I remember telling myself that when I used to shot drugs. There will come a point that it won't be recreational anymore, it'll be a necessity to feel normal, at that point your hooked.

    JohnnyB

    This I understand, and I thank you for all your words of wisdom. I don't exactly have a doctor where I live right now. What would you all suggest?

  9. #9
    JohnnyB's Avatar
    JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Califas
    Posts
    9,265
    I've never had that problem Bro so I really couldn't say, unless you missed and it an abbess but then you'd need to go to the doc to get it lanced. Sorry

    JohnnyB

  10. #10
    Animal Cracker's Avatar
    Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Va Beach
    Posts
    3,658
    Go seek Med help ASAP..listen to these guys!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •