meezman is offline New Member

Question about stack and anti-estrogens

I am an athlete and am planning on trying a cylce in my off season. I'm going to take stanazolic (winstrol ) in 10 mg tabs. Stacked with enanthate by diet vet. How and how much stanazolic should I take? Are these good brands? my goals are to put on about 10-15 pounds of solid lean muscle and get more solid and explosive. Is this a good stack for this? I'm also wondering about anti estrogens. Is tamoxifin good? How should it be taken?Is there any other anti-estrogens I should use? Is 6 oxo something I could use as well. How much water should I consume per day? How important is stretching when on a cycle? Should I be taking glucosamine for my joints?

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Winstrol ...50mgs ED or 300 mgs per week..for no longer than 8 weeks, no less than 6 wks (IMO). Test E you should run from 8-10 weeks. What are your stats? Age, experience etc? Water should be 1-2 gals per day. Yes, Tamoxifin(Nolvadex ) is a good anti-estrogen. Some use throughout, some use when needed. Do some more research on the board(s)..there is plenty info for you.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Since you didn't specify whether this is a first or notm I'll lay your out a good first cycle

250mg Enan E4D
    .25mg L-dex + 10mg of Nolva ED
    PCT- 100mg Clomid + 20mg Nolva ED for 28 days

meezman is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    Since you didn't specify whether this is a first or notm I'll lay your out a good first cycle

250mg Enan E4D
    .25mg L-dex + 10mg of Nolva ED
    PCT- 100mg Clomid + 20mg Nolva ED for 28 days
    I am 21 years old. I weigh 195 pounds. I am an athlete so I am pretty cut up. I have enanthate 250 mg from quality vet and stanazolic made by denkall. These are tabs 10mg 100tabs.WHat is the best way to take these? Chew/swallow? I also have 100 10mg tabs of tamoxifin. WHere can I get some clomid? This will be my first cycle. I have been lifting for about 4-5 yrs. Iwould like to put on about ten pounds of lean muscle. Should I start the enanthate and the winny at the same time? What is L-Dex and how can I some? My understanding is that I should take the winny for 2 weeks longer that the enathate because of the difference in halflifes and then start pct the day after my last winny. Correct? Thank you very much for your time/help/info. It is greatly appreciated.

Thread Information