Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    ricktsa is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    65

    Bridging with Dbol

    Whatup Bros. Im going to be doing a dbol bridge at 10 mg in the AM. I was also considering the ramifications of my test levels being suppressed somewhat, and I was wondering if using tribulus while bridging would be helpful in regaining more of my natural levels, or if it is unneccesary. Let me know what you think guys.
    I am under the impression that with 10 mg in the morning my natural levels would be able to recuperate to about 85 % or maybe better, perhaps with tribulus. What do you guys think? Thanks for the help.

  2. #2
    asymmetrical1's Avatar
    asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,188
    Quote Originally Posted by ricktsa
    Whatup Bros. Im going to be doing a dbol bridge at 10 mg in the AM. I was also considering the ramifications of my test levels being suppressed somewhat, and I was wondering if using tribulus while bridging would be helpful in regaining more of my natural levels, or if it is unneccesary. Let me know what you think guys.
    I am under the impression that with 10 mg in the morning my natural levels would be able to recuperate to about 85 % or maybe better, perhaps with tribulus. What do you guys think? Thanks for the help.
    the point of bridging is not to recover...what do you want to do, bridge or recover? as far as 10mg dbol..that's a good bridge but unlikely that your test levels will be up 85%

  3. #3
    BigGreen's Avatar
    BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    12,000 feet above it all
    Posts
    4,453
    Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    the point of bridging is not to recover...what do you want to do, bridge or recover? as far as 10mg dbol..that's a good bridge but unlikely that your test levels will be up 85%
    I thought it was generally possible to eek your way up to 80-90% of legit recovery during such a bridge. I can't remember where or when that was getting passed around, but do recall that a few guys who had bloodwork done during the bridge confirmed this...for some reason i want to say majorpecs was involved in the discussion??

  4. #4
    asymmetrical1's Avatar
    asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,188
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    I thought it was generally possible to eek your way up to 80-90% of legit recovery during such a bridge. I can't remember where or when that was getting passed around, but do recall that a few guys who had bloodwork done during the bridge confirmed this...for some reason i want to say majorpecs was involved in the discussion??
    very interesting....bump for more info

  5. #5
    BigGreen's Avatar
    BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    12,000 feet above it all
    Posts
    4,453
    Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    very interesting....bump for more info
    yeah, really...it's something I've entertained since my timing is going to be a bit "off" in terms of ending my next and getting ready for what will hopefully be my first contest, so this has big implications for my plans.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Rhelm of Disarray
    Posts
    2,292
    I won't do it again (at least that's what i say now) last time I felt it set me back quite a bit more than I expected on recovery time.

  7. #7
    BigGreen's Avatar
    BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    12,000 feet above it all
    Posts
    4,453
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSevnthWarrior
    I won't do it again (at least that's what i say now) last time I felt it set me back quite a bit more than I expected on recovery time.
    would you care to elaborate a bit...as in, exactly what do you mean by setting you back a bit?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Rhelm of Disarray
    Posts
    2,292
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    would you care to elaborate a bit...as in, exactly what do you mean by setting you back a bit?
    It just took longer than it has in the past to recover.
    I had done cycles that long and that heavy in the past, and did not take that long to recover on approx. the same dosages during PCT. In fact I used to drop to 50mg (Clomid) after 15 days, this time I stayed at 100mg til day 21, yet full recovery was still delayed.
    The only thing I did different besides the D-Bol Bridge, was HCG 2,500 IU ETD instead of my normal 1000 IU ED.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Rhelm of Disarray
    Posts
    2,292
    "The only thing I did different besides the D-Bol Bridge, was HCG 2,500 IU ETD instead of my normal 1000 IU ED."

    (The HCG was 3 injections...9 days)

  10. #10
    asymmetrical1's Avatar
    asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,188
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSevnthWarrior
    It just took longer than it has in the past to recover.
    I had done cycles that long and that heavy in the past, and did not take that long to recover on approx. the same dosages during PCT. In fact I used to drop to 50mg (Clomid) after 15 days, this time I stayed at 100mg til day 21, yet full recovery was still delayed.
    The only thing I did different besides the D-Bol Bridge, was HCG 2,500 IU ETD instead of my normal 1000 IU ED.
    seventh, what was your cycle like before the bridge...and how long did you bridge?

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Rhelm of Disarray
    Posts
    2,292
    Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    seventh, what was your cycle like before the bridge...and how long did you bridge?
    1-6 100mg Prop ED
    30/50mg D-Bol ED
    1-16 200mg Deca ETD
    7-16 250 Cyp ETD
    12-18 Winny 100mg ED
    12-18 30/50 Anavar ED
    PCT 3 days after last Winny shot.
    HCG 2,500 IU ETD (3)
    Clomid day one 300mg
    day 2-7 150mg
    day 8-21 100mg
    day 22-30 50mg
    Nolva 30/20 2 week split
    Bridging (which shouldn't even be what I'm calling it)
    Went from the day after last winny shot til day 21.

  12. #12
    asymmetrical1's Avatar
    asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,188
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSevnthWarrior
    1-6 100mg Prop ED
    30/50mg D-Bol ED
    1-16 200mg Deca ETD
    7-16 250 Cyp ETD
    12-18 Winny 100mg ED
    12-18 30/50 Anavar ED
    PCT 3 days after last Winny shot.
    HCG 2,500 IU ETD (3)
    Clomid day one 300mg
    day 2-7 150mg
    day 8-21 100mg
    day 22-30 50mg
    Nolva 30/20 2 week split
    Bridging (which shouldn't even be what I'm calling it)
    Went from the day after last winny shot til day 21.
    oic....i've dbol bridged between 2 24week cycles but with no clomid....hcg shots here and there

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Rhelm of Disarray
    Posts
    2,292
    Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    oic....i've dbol bridged between 2 24week cycles but with no clomid....hcg shots here and there
    How long of a period in between them? (the 2 24 weekers)
    I started again on day 40

  14. #14
    asymmetrical1's Avatar
    asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,188
    1 month

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •