balla0223 is offline New Member

test prop good choice?

I need some advice from anybody that's personally used test prop. What kind of results did you get from it (size, strength, side effects)? How would I do an 8wk cycle? How would I work in an anti-estrogen and something so my nuts will work again?

I play college sports and I need to know how long it will be dectectable in my system, I was told this would be shorter than most but not sure how long exactly. I am will be 21 in July, is this to early to start?

Bartleby is offline Member
    bro no one is gonna answer that..do some research on prop cycles and anti-e's...come up with a cycle and post ur stats, experience, and goals and then ppl will help you out...you have nothing for ppl to work with..peace

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    u should do some research. test is test. whether its prop or enth u will gain size if u eat, u wont gain if u dont. i used test prop, the problem is u need to inject ed or eod, and the high ba content can make it a pain to inject frequently. it clears from u system in about 9 - 14 days. roughly 2 weeks ! as for the anti-es and clomid find out urself by researching. if u cant answer the questions u asked on ur own, u are not ready to use AAS.

hercules88 is offline Senior Member
    good point gundam. research here is the key. these are all common q's that should be known before any cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by gundam675
    u should do some research. test is test. whether its prop or enth u will gain size if u eat, u wont gain if u dont. i used test prop, the problem is u need to inject ed or eod, and the high ba content can make it a pain to inject frequently. it clears from u system in about 9 - 14 days. roughly 2 weeks ! as for the anti-es and clomid find out urself by researching. if u cant answer the questions u asked on ur own, u are not ready to use AAS.
    Gundam explained it pretty well, another thing that is good about test prop is the short half life so for a collegiate athlete it is good to take something that will not be in your body for a long time.

balla0223 is offline New Member
    Ok, I am 6'1 193 and maybe between 10-12% bf. I want to clear 200 and drop a percent or two in bf. I have been lifting on and off for like 5 years. This last year I have become more serious with my lifting and my nutrition. I eat at least 5x a day and very rarely do I eat things not good for me. I run for at least 30mins every third day.

I was advised to go with test on my first cycle and I chose prop because of its short detection time being that I play college baseball.

Here's the cycle I was thinking about starting what do you think?
    wk 1-2 test prop (50mg every other day)
    wk 3-5 test prop (100mg every other day)
    wk 6-8 test prop (50mg every other day)
    wk 7-11 novla (30mg/day)
    wk 9-10 clomid (50/100mg/day)

Bartleby is offline Member
    no need to taper up and sown...run the prop at 100mg/eod for the entire 8 weeks some ppl will say every day injections are better for prop which is right however i used 100mg/eod and saw great results...everyone is different and that is why a long acting ester like enan or cyp is recommended for a first cycle...also keep the nolvadex on hand in case of gyno symptoms cause bloat should not be a prob with prop...or you can run it at 10mg/ed just to be safe but its up to you...good luck with the cycle...peace

gundam is right,
    Except Prop's half life is (I believe) 27 hrs, so that X's 4 would only be approx 4.5 days, rather than 14.

Thread Information