eacman65 is offline Member

Ok mexico question?

Alright heres a question for you all out there, wheres the best place to go in mexico (maybe someone could get me some directions) i went to AP a few days ago(its a border town) they had hardly any gear, but i went ahead and bought some deca that they had which was crap cause they only sold it in syringes(50mg/1ml) but i bought a few of them just so i could take it over the border just to see how all that worked, one of my friends told me that Nogales had good gear but i dont know, what do you all think? I appreciate any answers thanks!

palequail is offline Banned
    I personally like TJ but many people will tell you that is the worst place because it is monitored...I believe if you watch your back you will be fine....Works for me.

Jackman is offline Banned
    theres been so many of these threads past few weeks! Do a search!

stengun is offline Associate Member
    Howdy,

Quote Originally Posted by eacman65
    one of my friends told me that Nogales had good gear but i dont know, what do you all think? I appreciate any answers thanks!
    Nogales sucks! Go to Nuevo Laredo. I just got back Monday. Did I mention how cute the girl's ass was at the QV dist?

Stengun

Symian is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stengun
    Howdy,

Nogales sucks! Go to Nuevo Laredo. I just got back Monday. Did I mention how cute the girl's ass was at the QV dist?

Stengun
    Dam*, bro. If it was that memorable you shoulda got a picture for all of us!

Sym

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    TJ is ****in terrible, go to Rosarito if anywhere. Half the stuff in TJ is fake.

TheOak182 is offline Associate Member
    I go to Juarez. It ugly as sin but the gear is cheap and plentiful!!! If you want more info i can tell you exactly which farmacia's to go too. Its also easy to get your gear back across.

NoLimits is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhino58
    TJ is ****in terrible, go to Rosarito if anywhere. Half the stuff in TJ is fake.

Wrong.... sorry, but you really need to inform yourself. TJ is the leading place to get legit gear! Most of the steroids that are being sold in the US are from one place in TJ! You need to find a new place to go if you are being ripped off!

palequail is offline Banned
    I've gone to TJ over ten times and have never gotten bad stuff..I go to the same guy and they know me and i know them...it isn't that hard...you just gotta be smart...I've bought hundreds of bottles to date

TheOak182 is offline Associate Member
    You can get fake gear anywhere!!! You just got to know "if it sounds to good to be true...it most likely is" (price), and you have to know what you are looking for!

Grant is offline Member
    Mexico is a big country, do you really have the luxery of going to any city to pick up gear?

Thread Information