Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BullDogg20 is offline Member
    A drink here and their wont hurt you, but i would keep the drinking to a bare minimum if you are goona spend the cash on gear, its expensive and you obviously want the best results with the least side effects

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BullDogg20
    A drink here and their wont hurt you, but i would keep the drinking to a bare minimum if you are goona spend the cash on gear, its expensive and you obviously want the best results with the least side effects
    He just doesn't sound like he wants only a few every so often, judging by his comments

no he doesnt, he sounds like a 19 year old college dude in a frat house( no offence) but that is honestly what you sound like.

you need to get your priorities straight.and decide what is more important. The Booze or the Gear.

Ankhefenmut is offline Associate Member
    He can drink Dark!!!

Heres the recipie.

750ml of either Juice or Milk
    1 banana
    30-60gm or pure protein powder.

Drink that several times a day and youll feel better than if you drink a whole keg of beer.

HeyHiHowdy is offline New Member
    i have a buddy that idols arnold and he has told me that he has found a couple articles from a long time ago aout him being a guinee pig for gorilla hormones?? now i dont know how true this is but anything else i or anybody else asks him is down to the T. and as for RABID LASSIE have you read the book Chemical Muscle Enhancement?? awesome book and it has some points on takin AAS while in puberty will not hinder gains but simply make them that much better, and he has some other facts to back it up but n e ways "i have nothing else to say, i just want to eat my cake!"

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    Its simple, dont drink while on cycle. Its that hard to do honestly.

All my friends know when I am taking anything cuz I "quit" drinking. I havent done any cycles yet but I took clen and I didnt drink for about 8 weeks.

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah the cme by l. rea is a great read

I guess no one knows what he was doing

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ankhefenmut
    Arnie used Roids?
    No, no, no. IFBB Pro's do not use roids. Protein and vitamines only. And bowflex.

GeoQuadzilla is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RussianVodka
    No, no, no. IFBB Pro's do not use roids. Protein and vitamines only. And bowflex.
    Well Ronnie Coleman is the "Drug free Mr.Olympia" Isn't he

HeyHiHowdy is offline New Member
    yea and all those creatine and protein pictures of before ( with them pokin their stomachs out) and after (flexed and smiling) are natural too right! add 30 lbs in 3 hours

hugeambition is offline New Member
    he guys I was reading threads when I came across this
    and I thought I would ad my two cents , now some of
    you might not believe me but thats ok my information and
    sources of my information are solid I live in a small town
    and happen to know a guy who was mr world back in the
    day and has also trained with arnold and from his account
    arnold after breakfast would walk with franco over
    to the water fountain and take small hand fulls of test
    pills I also happen to know that it wasn't uncommon
    for them to experement with around a 100mgs a day of d-bol
    because back then the side effects were not really
    know but the stack that I hear the most is d-bol
    and primo.

I am not saying your onformation is wrong, however I have a hard time believing that Arnold was takeing 100 mgs of Dbol a day and still kept a lean body year round.

I heard alot of Bbuilders back in the day were nervous upping their doses. I read it somewhere on previous posts montsh ago on Anabolic review.

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GeoQuadzilla
    Well Ronnie Coleman is the "Drug free Mr.Olympia" Isn't he
    yea, hi is He is using protein drinks only

NeedPaintoGain is offline Junior Member
    I talked to some of the older big guys at my gym a while back about this becuase I was wondering the same thing. They have been around lifting for a while and some top bodybuilders and actually lifted with them. They said (this is what they heard, they never saw him or actually talked to him about it) that arnold did around 10-12 Dbols a day along with Primo EOD. He did other stuff, but this is what he primarily used to stay in such good shape all the time.
    How long was he on this cycle, I have no clue, and the guys have no clue, they just said that he was known for staying on that which made it easy for him to maintain without killing himself with huge amounts of roids.

GeoQuadzilla is offline Senior Member
    Since we're on the Arnold topic and bodybuilders of his time... Who here would like to see bodybuilding go back to that era? I think it would be much better for our sport for one, make it more acceptable to the public for two giving bigger pay outs, and for three it would make it a hell of a lot safer for all of us... I think Arnold,Franco, Lou, Sergio, Serge, Tom, Bertil and even Haney looked a lot better then bodybuilders of today... anyone else agree?

Their is actually a thread that turned into this discussion.
    http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...ad.php?t=76191

however i would like to see the sport go back to the way it was late 70's and 80's, too me seeing Franco Columbo was like lifting my very first Dumbel, truly amazing. and he is short like me lol.

hugeambition is offline New Member
    my sources are ligit bro arnold filmed t3 in my home town
    and still talks to the gym owner I know you can believe
    it or not bro you asked the question I awnsered to my
    fullest extent you can believe me or not its your pick.
    I have seen people do more than one anadrol -50 tab a
    day tell me which is harder on your liver.
    not a flame or anything I'm just trying to state a point.

I dont think that it is out of the realm of reality. It is quite apparent that he was (and is on occasion) doin something. Primo sound and dbol sound about right for the day.

NeedPaintoGain is offline Junior Member
    I agree that it would be better to go back to the physiques of the 70's and 80's. I think it would get people more motivated because they were bodies that looked like anybody could get if they worked hard. Obviously some type of Gear would have to be taken to really look like them, but at levels nowhere near what would have to be taken to look like the guys of today.
    I still think its very impressive that guys today are able to get that big, but its at a great cost which is their health. I'd much rather look like the guys back then. I wish it could go back to those days, but im afraid that people of today would lose interest in the sport when then dont see these freaks of mass anymore.
    I dont think Bodybuilding will ever be able to reach mainstream acceptance which sucks for the bodybuilders because they get paid nothing for the risks they take. Probably because all the guys that own media stations were skinny punks that used to get picked on by bigger guys!!!

I do agree that the Arnold days were more appealling. I can appreciate todays pro's, but I am trying to look like a serge or maybe a heavier zane. They looked like statues of greek gods back then.

decadbal is offline Banned
    aas place alot of stress on your liver and kidneys, why would u wanna risk anything and drink to? alcohol blocks protein absorbtion in the stomach, stunts muscle growth and several other negative factors. so dont drink. or dont juice. and diet is the most important aspect to any kind of body, eat fat, youll be fat, eat lean youll be lean, eat big, and youll be big.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    bump.... interesting

monkeyjuice is offline Member
    i just watched a thing on E today about him and his wife, the love story! HE was HUGE!!!!!! they said he used steroids from 1969-1982. They said in 82 is then they started testing or something and he found out all the bad side effects.

i guess in the 70's you were eaither doing alot of drugs or roids......they are both bad for ya!

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Hey, I watched that thing on E tonight also. He was HUGE when he was 15/16 years old. Def on something

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information