monkeyjuice is offline Member

Needle size question? to big/small?

i am starting my second cycle Jan 1st.... T-minus 5 days...can't wait, i am ready to just shoot myslef now and rub one off after i do it...anywas i am using a 23g 1.5" for my ass shot, and a 25g 1" for my shoulder shot. I will we shooting deca and test mixed..... 200mg Deca with 250mg Test.....

what you think? needle's are hard to get ahold of for me, so basically this is gonna have to work, jsut seeing what people thought?

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Those 2 gauges are fine bro......you'll need a 21g or so to draw the oil or it could take you quite awhile

DB

helios is offline Associate Member
    lol Im glad youre...excited to rub on off after your shots man. Anyway yeah as Bull said the gauges are fine. I draw with a 23 g and it takes a little time but not too bad. Good luck bro.

-H

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    23's are good, that's all I use right now

Quote Originally Posted by DARKSEID
    23's are good, that's all I use right now

i never poked myself before, i always had my roomate do it for me. I was just wondering how hard it is to shot it in your shoulder. I already studied spotinjections.com it seems pretty easy......? i guess we'll find out

Swellin Guest
    Those are the same ones I am using...but I draw with a 20g. Switch off after drawing...makes the needle go in a lot smoother.

Quote Originally Posted by monkeyjuice
    i never poked myself before, i always had my roomate do it for me. I was just wondering how hard it is to shot it in your shoulder. I already studied spotinjections.com it seems pretty easy......? i guess we'll find out
    It's just as easy as shooting anywhere else, small pinch going in, and your good to go 10 seconds later

Quote Originally Posted by swellin
    Those are the same ones I am using...but I draw with a 20g. Switch off after drawing...makes the needle go in a lot smoother.
    I draw with the 23's too, I just buy 1 big box, so it's no big deal

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    i think everything you have planned is good as well.

keep in mind that pushing the oil out of a 25g can take a while, so be patient. and definitely dont use it to draw with.......you'll be there forever.

peace I4L

shoulders are by far the easiest in imo,

Quote Originally Posted by LightWeightBaby
    shoulders are by far the easiest in imo,
    i have only shot in my ass, i was a little skeptical about shoulders, but now i am ready to roll....

Doobie Wah is offline Junior Member

needle sizes

this is my limited experience learned from here and experience.
    My experience with shoulder shots is that it's the worst, maybe it's me but it was sore real sore for too long. i shoot triceps, thighs and glute, rotating because I go ed. For some reason biceps seem spooky to me but i've tried biceps and it wasnt as bad as shoulder. maybe it was the tren but the shoulder shot was sore all day. I've found so far that if you shoot an area that is sore from just working out, it makes the aftermath all the more sore. my experience is limited, but tried.

I learned here and it works to shoot everything with 25 gauge it forces you to go slow which prevents the adverse medical effects. can't think of the terms. Buy a box of 100 1-1/2" 25 gauge needles for about $7. cut a needle cap and place it on the syringe so the needle will only go in about an inch for all shots except glute. If your shooting more than 1 cc at a time you may consider going slightly bigger than 25 gauge because of how long it might take. Im sticking with 25 for all shots though. they are pain free and supposedly you dont get those infections or whatever they are called as easy if the gear goes in slower.

buy a box of 100 syringes at least 21 gauge or bigger to draw with, about $10. i don't go 18 gauge because im afraid it might wear out the rubber stoppers on the vial faster, but Im just a rookie, fininshin my first cycle. After drawing discard the 21 gauge, pop on the 25 gauge and the spacer if necessary. you will not feel a thing, basically and 25 is as good as it gets. you will also have a fresh and more sterile needle for your injection with no burs, gear on the needle etc. which you can get from drawing.
    If you do some web searches for medical supplies, you'll find them real cheap and they'll mail them right to you. not supposed to name sources here, but the place that sales fina has them and other places even cheaper.
    If anyone has better ideas I'm all ears.
    Last edited by Doobie Wah; 12-28-2003 at 05:33 PM.

Thread Information