Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    ALEXBILLY is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by jersey juice
    C'mon bro, everyone knows the weed capital is Newark, NJ...where the weed is brown and burns the shit outta your lungs and you gotta smoke an 1/8 in a blunt just to get a buzz...wait a minute...nevermind, I need to get outta this state!!!
    i love newark. i was just there the other day for work and and everyone from aunts, uncles, bros, sis, mom and dad shit everydodys blunted it up. i turned a 2 hours into 6 getting smoked outand it was some skunker to. i told them when im in the city again ill show them that the old trusty hits from the bong will not only save you $ but will get you fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucked up. keep your heads high over there.....................billy

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by jersey juice

Sorry bro, but that's complete BULLSHIT!! If that were the case I'd give Dolly Parton a run for her money. Actually I read in Ironman years ago that weed pre-exhausts the muscles, that's why you get tired. I smoke when I get home from the gym, I'm 235lbs 13% bodyfat and NEVER missed a workout. So no it won't affect gains unless you smoke before you lift which is just stupid, BTW I'm on fina and I sleep like a baby. The only thing THC leads to is laziness and hunger, both are psycological effects.
    i disagree, in some individuals they develop bitch tits, probably due to an already imbalenced endocrine system, not to mention pot is suspected to lower test, increase estrogen, increase appetite, all these things combined could lead to problems (obviously)...

violator is offline New Member

Re: Miami has the best chronic!!!

Originally posted by Flaco
    Take some Melatonin.....Shit knocks you out and you feel good when you get up the next day...
    Miami has the best weed?
    Who the fuck are you kidding. everyone knows BC has the best weed.
    When was the last time you turned on the TV and heard ppl talking about Miami weed?
    Never!

hitmeoff is offline Associate Member
    I like to smoke a joint after working out. Its especially useful when bulking, because that shit will make me GRUB!!!!!!!

It definitely cures sleeping problems. Good stuff is you get good shit.

combolic is offline Junior Member
    Styles feat MC Combolic:

"I get high - high - high - high" (Every day)
    "I get high - high - high - high" (Every night)
    "I get HIGH on your memory, HIGH on your memory" (All the time)
    "HIGH on your memory..." (Every day)
    "I get high - high - high - high" (Every night)
    "I get high - high - high - high" (All the time)
    "I get high - high - high - high"
    "High-ighhhhhhh..."

Thats wath I think (not much).

As a Brazilian, and as a skunk homegrower, I will have to love (good quality) maryjane...
    BUT......... for me it dont help sleeping.... It wakes me up

bulldawg_28 is offline Senior Member
    The only thing weed does to me is make the left side of my face go numb. No muncies, and doesnt make me tired at all. So I think im gonna stick with nyquil and unisom.

animal-inside is offline Senior Member
    I used to smoke every night.. then I found out it was bad for estrogen.. so i cut back hard.. this was b4 i used aas.. I think aas jacks ur test so high smokin a little won't hurt.. in fact I think its probably better to get a good 8 hours a night sleep and have a lil estrogen conversion (if it actualyl happens) then to get 4 hours a sleep....

just a off remark, dose anyone else get bad heart pains and bad heart beat when they r REALLY high??? I swear to god I hve thought i was going to die a few times.. I hit one huge bowl with a friend one day and i said to him "if I pass out take me to the emergency room".... my brain hurts too if i get this high.. like I can feel the blood PUMPING in my brain...... scariest thing I have ever had happen to me..

blazenbell is offline Associate Member
    i smoke chronic like its my job and i feel it doesnt effect my gains at all...i love itQ!!!!! fuck all this downplay on weed, its better 4 u than alchohol. and if arnold did it then im game..

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by animal-inside
    I used to smoke every night.. then I found out it was bad for estrogen.. so i cut back hard.. this was b4 i used aas.. I think aas jacks ur test so high smokin a little won't hurt.. in fact I think its probably better to get a good 8 hours a night sleep and have a lil estrogen conversion (if it actualyl happens) then to get 4 hours a sleep....

just a off remark, dose anyone else get bad heart pains and bad heart beat when they r REALLY high??? I swear to god I hve thought i was going to die a few times.. I hit one huge bowl with a friend one day and i said to him "if I pass out take me to the emergency room".... my brain hurts too if i get this high.. like I can feel the blood PUMPING in my brain...... scariest thing I have ever had happen to me..
    Some smokers of tobacco and or marijuana are familiar with cramps of the esophogus. If you dont know what it is, you'd think it felt like a heart attack. I asked my doctor about it once and its particularly common with cigarette smokers... this is the pipe from adam's apple leading to the stomach. Getting more sleep helps as the cramps are more likely to happen when getting less then 8 hours sleep.

Sonnie is offline Junior Member
    No offence to anyone but all your american weed is all bullshit. The best weed grows downunder, everyone knows that!

animal-inside is offline Senior Member
    No way sonnie....... BC bud all the way...... nothing else is like it..

Grant is offline Member
    how did this post get revived?! weed is not AAS

bumdart420 is offline Associate Member
    I cant believe this is back, I forgot all about it seeing as im high all the time and cant remember what happened yesterday. lol

Well, its been awhile (almost smoking ganja 12 years) and still no bitch tits from elevated estrogen levels and no loss in strength or size. Weed rules!!!!!!!!!

P.S. Weed from Australia is the best? BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!! You obviously havent been up in these neck of the woods.
    Last edited by bumdart420; 10-14-2003 at 12:25 AM.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    That is funny, 10 months of lying dormit and someone, somehow brings it back. Weed is just not something I'm into. I say no to mind altering drugs and yes to performance enhancers.

Nate_Dog is offline Member
    Holland smokes are arse...! But we do crank out some pretty crazy hydro in OZ!

Quote Originally Posted by Sonnie
    No offence to anyone but all your american weed is all bullshit. The best weed grows downunder, everyone knows that!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information