Deez Nuggets is offline New Member

Proper PCT post Cyp/EQ

I plan on running these for 8-10wks.
    Cyp @ 500 wk
    Eq @ 400 wk

I've been told start clomid 14-20 days after my last injection. Is this correct or should I wait longer, being EQ stays in the system for along time?

Any other PCT I should use as well? I've done test cycles in the past and never had or got symptons of gyno.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    wait longer, eq stays in your system for at least 4 weeks, you dont want to start post cycle clomid until the hormones are completely gone, starting before this time period is kind of defeating the purpose of recovery beasuse your body cant recover until it stop getting negative feedback (androgenic /anabolic hormones) to the hpta...so wait till boldenone and testosterone are gone and then start your clomid, best of luck

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by djdjdjddjon
    wait longer, eq stays in your system for at least 4 weeks, you dont want to start post cycle clomid until the hormones are completely gone, starting before this time period is kind of defeating the purpose of recovery beasuse your body cant recover until it stop getting negative feedback (androgenic/anabolic hormones) to the hpta...so wait till boldenone and testosterone are gone and then start your clomid, best of luck
    I heard it only stays in your system for 2-3 weeks. However the cyp stays in for 3

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Deacon
    I heard it only stays in your system for 2-3 weeks. However the cyp stays in for 3
    So it's safe to say, at least one month (4 weeks) before I start PCT?

Thanks alot guys...

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    No start PCT 3 weeks after your last Cyp/EQ injection...... EQ has a half-life of up to 21 days.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    No start PCT 3 weeks after your last Cyp/EQ injection...... EQ has a half-life of up to 21 days.

Thanks Mud. I'm pretty sure I got my original PCT time span from a past post of yours.

Thread Information