Tico Frank is offline Junior Member

Any advice on vitamins

I've been looking for a good multi-vitamin to take while on a deca 200mg/dbol 20mg stack. I saw a now multi-vitamin that seemed to have pretty decent levels of daily %..... Thanks for any help in advance

Da Bull is offline Banned
    bro before you worry about vitamins you need to fix your cycle.....you need some type of test in there or you'll be real UNHAPPY with the results.

DB

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    NOW is what I take for a multi-v. Your cycle does need help also bro,post your stats and your cycle and we'll see what we can do to help

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by damiongage
    NOW is what I take for a multi-v. Your cycle does need help also bro,post your stats and your cycle and we'll see what we can do to help
    Take whatever generic multi v they sell in your grocery store. Its all the same ****.

How come everyone on here say's how unhappy i'll be with this stack yet no one say's why?(physically?, psychologically?) Another thing on the same topic is that this stack is commonly dissed on this board yet everyone around me from amature bodybuilders to my brother-in-law who was a pro baseball player has done this specific stack although they may have done more or less in reference to amount. Please if someone would clarify the problem with this stack. I'm assuming everyone will say add a test.(Can I get some input on the difference i'll get by adding test). Thanks once again, Not trying to be a jerk I just need some clarification, not just how i'll hate it.

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tico Frank
    How come everyone on here say's how unhappy i'll be with this stack yet no one say's why?(physically?, psychologically?) Another thing on the same topic is that this stack is commonly dissed on this board yet everyone around me from amature bodybuilders to my brother-in-law who was a pro baseball player has done this specific stack although they may have done more or less in reference to amount. Please if someone would clarify the problem with this stack. I'm assuming everyone will say add a test.(Can I get some input on the difference i'll get by adding test). Thanks once again, Not trying to be a jerk I just need some clarification, not just how i'll hate it.
    Tico, first I think you will hear add test and your dose is too low. My first cycle was sust 250 and deca 200. I grew 24 lbs and kept 19. I also know guys who shot just the deca and were happy with the growth.

The only reason I would tell you to add a test is deca dick. It can really shut down your ability to get a hard on without test. It may, or may not. However stick to your guns and run lower doses. If your doing all else right, you will grow.

Thanks toolman for the info, It is much appreciated.

Thread Information