Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member

Tren is Rockin man!

This fina tren is rocking my body man! Im sorry I have to post again on it.

I have to get some pics and put them up here. I respond well to AS but this stuff is just completely transforming entire body. Im getting harder, leaner, vascular. My back is like a freakin mountain of hills man. This is definitely my gear of choice. My strength and pumps are incredible on this stuff. Cant hide in my shirts anymore now. Guy asked me other day if I was going to be competeing in the Mr. Michigan show or something. My freakin arms dudes! Holy crapola!

Oh trennnnnnn...how I love theeeeeeeeee...let me count the ways. One shot, two shots, three shots, more........weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

ALL HAIL TREN GOD!

SaTyR is offline Member
    Glad to see you found the love of your life

Devourer is offline Senior Member
    yes i too have found the joy of trenbolone . i was going to sign up under ED TREN and replace the long gone a-bombs. but i would need hoss or da bull to sign in for me and get me back up to member! im tremblin with trenbolone!!! yeah tren rocks

MachZ is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyRoids
    This fina tren is rocking my body man! Im sorry I have to post again on it.

I have to get some pics and put them up here. I respond well to AS but this stuff is just completely transforming entire body. Im getting harder, leaner, vascular. My back is like a freakin mountain of hills man. This is definitely my gear of choice. My strength and pumps are incredible on this stuff. Cant hide in my shirts anymore now. Guy asked me other day if I was going to be competeing in the Mr. Michigan show or something. My freakin arms dudes! Holy crapola!

Oh trennnnnnn...how I love theeeeeeeeee...let me count the ways. One shot, two shots, three shots, more........weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

ALL HAIL TREN GOD!
    Hehehe, Tren is a thing of beauty! That chit is awesome!!

CarbonCopy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MachZ
    Hehehe, Tren is a thing of beauty! That chit is awesome!!

Do you guys think tren is harsher, or more toxic then other AS? Say tren vs test for side effects, which would be worse in general? I'd also like to get hard as a rock, yet avoid the sides.

Thanks,

CC

Well test builds up estrogen and water gain and you suffer gyno from high doses but tren does not. Although tren shuts you down if you do it by itself and is harsher on the liver. Both are bad take your pick I guess.

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    use them together and watch the magic happen, i love tren too, it's like you watch your body transform daily

hawk9603 is offline Junior Member
    luvmyroids- what does ur entire cycle look like

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    It's a beautiful thing isn't it, I invited a kit of fina to my birthday party...lol... Fina has gotta be the best gear, or one of the best..dollar for dollar...you cannot beat the pumps, strength, anything...

Wooo Hoooo

sustanon 250mg EOD
    Tren 150mg EOD
    B12 1000mcg EOD
    dbol 1-4 30mg done already im in my 5th week
    Quote Originally Posted by hawk9603
    luvmyroids- what does ur entire cycle look like

i feel like singing the fina song again!!!

hey fina, you're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind, hey fina.....hey fina!!!!

hey fina youre so fine, youre so fine you blow my mind, hey fina, hey fina!!
    Quote Originally Posted by scottninpo
    i feel like singing the fina song again!!!

hey fina, you're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind, hey fina.....hey fina!!!!

500lbs is offline New Member
    This Fina stuff sounds like it would make a great avatar.

i'm gonna name my first kid fina, boy or girl

Hey I know this AR dude that has it for an avatar. I wonder how his looks...hummmmmmmm
    Quote Originally Posted by 500lbs
    This Fina stuff sounds like it would make a great avatar.

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    You guys are killing me!

Fina's good stuff, but don't make it out like it is a miracle drug to beat all other gear. It has it's place, and does a very good job at increasing strength, hardness, and vascularity, all while decreasing BF, but you must also consider the increased side effects associated with these good gains.

Shortness of breath, increased blood pressure, acne, hairloss on your head, hair growth on places you don't want hair, increased aggression, loss of sex drive (without test), severe pumps, nightsweats, and insomnia. I'm sure I missed a few, and I'm sure not everyone experiences every one, but if you are going to praise it, you also need to talk about the other side of the fence to make it realistic. To a newbie reading this thread, it sounds like this is the perfect drug, which it is not. It is a HEAVY androgen, and all factors must be considered before deciding to use it. Don't let the only deciding factor be its relative ease of availability. JMO

-moto

Devourer is offline Senior Member
    i love HEAVY androgens!!!

Good call moto, For all the newbies, you may want to wait a bit, to hit this one... When you do, you'll know what we are talking bout...

PARTY POOPER!! Take that moto---> I swear there's one in every crowd.

Fina rocks! Fina rocks!

Quote Originally Posted by motoxxxguy
    You guys are killing me!

Fina's good stuff, but don't make it out like it is a miracle drug to beat all other gear. It has it's place, and does a very good job at increasing strength, hardness, and vascularity, all while decreasing BF, but you must also consider the increased side effects associated with these good gains.

Shortness of breath, increased blood pressure, acne, hairloss on your head, hair growth on places you don't want hair, increased aggression, loss of sex drive (without test), severe pumps, nightsweats, and insomnia. I'm sure I missed a few, and I'm sure not everyone experiences every one, but if you are going to praise it, you also need to talk about the other side of the fence to make it realistic. To a newbie reading this thread, it sounds like this is the perfect drug, which it is not. It is a HEAVY androgen, and all factors must be considered before deciding to use it. Don't let the only deciding factor be its relative ease of availability. JMO

-moto

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries

Fina rocks! Fina rocks!

The Natural is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CarbonCopy
    Do you guys think tren is harsher, or more toxic then other AS? Say tren vs test for side effects, which would be worse in general? I'd also like to get hard as a rock, yet avoid the sides.

Thanks,

CC
    Tren also has a chance of giving progrestrone...

Fina rocks! Fina rocks!
    lmfao!

I hate to sound like your daddy here, but just wanted to enlighten the newbies who were drooling over this fina stuff. Now go play, but be careful kids!

-moto

question, Are you guys in love with the homebrew or are you getting it pre-made? I want to do tren my next time around but am afraid i will screw up with a kit, any suggestions?

It's not difficult at all to make, There is plenty of info if you are unsure of yourself in the steroid lab... I'd make it myself, this way you don't get pimped out of dosage...

yes I find it very reassuring to make it myself.

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    I've got a question....since fina pellets are so cheap, why is the Tren powder that you can order so **** expensive?? I saw it on a list for like $19/gram....compared to test prop for about .60/gram

Da Bull is offline Banned

Fina rocks! Fina rocks!

That's funny as he!l bro

Quote Originally Posted by majorpecs
    I've got a question....since fina pellets are so cheap, why is the Tren powder that you can order so **** expensive?? I saw it on a list for like $19/gram....compared to test prop for about .60/gram
    Tren acetate powder is usually around the same price as finaplix -h, but it much easier to work with. Depending on the source, it shouldn't be much more than finaplix. Comparing it with prop powder just makes it look expensive, as most test powders are relatively inexpensive.

-moto

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Hey Roids have you noticed any health changes with the b-12 EOD?

skin is flushed red. insomnia dont know if that because of my high hormonal balance from gear or stamina from B12. So far nothing really.
    Quote Originally Posted by groverman1
    Hey Roids have you noticed any health changes with the b-12 EOD?

Xavier_4446 is offline Senior Member
    That is awesome. Congrats bro

magnusson is offline Junior Member
    Its sickening how tren transforms my body but I hate the sides.

Sleeping 4 hours a night, waking up every hour in a pool of sweat, wanting to beat the **** out of my grandma for mad doggin me, piss turning bright yellow and foamy while drinking 2 galons ed, getting sick every 3 weeks cause my immune system shot, face gets very greasy and extremely flush out of no where, not being able to run or bust deads cause I'm short of breath and my calves/lower back are so ****ing cramped, also my BP skyrockets along with my resting Heart rate.

IMO EQ is just a weaker version of tren, witgh almost no sides. Just perfect your diet and you'll see all the gains of tren at about 600mg EW of EQ.

jrock34 is offline Associate Member
    interesting...

EQ does rock though with minimal sides. very curious about making my own prop, but i'll just hang around until i get the info needed for homebrew.

animal-inside is offline Senior Member
    luvmyroids.. how many weeks r u using fina? i liek the sounds of ur cycle.. i might do the same but switch the dbol with suspension..;.

newguy is offline New Member
    tren is da ****!
    peace

MachZ is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by magnusson
    Its sickening how tren transforms my body but I hate the sides.

Sleeping 4 hours a night, waking up every hour in a pool of sweat, wanting to beat the **** out of my grandma for mad doggin me, piss turning bright yellow and foamy while drinking 2 galons ed, getting sick every 3 weeks cause my immune system shot, face gets very greasy and extremely flush out of no where, not being able to run or bust deads cause I'm short of breath and my calves/lower back are so ****ing cramped, also my BP skyrockets along with my resting Heart rate.

IMO EQ is just a weaker version of tren, witgh almost no sides. Just perfect your diet and you'll see all the gains of tren at about 600mg EW of EQ.

Magnusson, hey bro how many mgs of tren ED or EOD were you taking to get those kind of sides?
    The only sides i'm getting into wk 4 are really, really small pimples on my back in a couple of patches near the bottom of the shoulder blades and a little bit of insomina but not to bad injecting @ 75mgED, infact I might bump to 100mg/ED and see what happens.
    Results thus far are amazing, I love this stuff!

I got those sides at 75 ED it was pretty bad, my body just doesn't react well with tren , everyones different, my buds on 150 ED right now and doin fine.

forgot to add I didn't see the nasty sides until about the 8th week and I stopped around the 12th.

Taejoon is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by magnusson
    forgot to add I didn't see the nasty sides until about the 8th week and I stopped around the 12th.
    That's a long time to run Tren bro, 8 weeks is long, 12 I can't even imagine....

I know lots of bro's who run tren for 20 plus weeks, I might give it another 6 week shot before summer at 50mg ED

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information