jmiro is offline Associate Member

Is it possible to get strep throat from injecting

I have started my equipoise cycle and all of a sudden I have a serious throat ache, I can barely talk. Can unsterile injections cause this.

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator

Possible but Unlikely . . .

As a great philosopher once said, all things are possible except squeezing toothpaste back into a tube.

But my guess is that it's unlikely for an infection caused by an injection to be so localized.

The key question is whether you actually have strep throat. It usually requires a culture to identify strep (or any bacterial, as opposed to viral, infection). One indicator is if you are coughing up phlegm and if the phlegm is yellow (as opposed to clear or off-white). Also, you would be more likely to run a fever if the infection is bacterial in nature.

Chances are that at this time of year, depending in part on where you live, you might just have a bad sore throat with laryngitis, or even a touch of flu. Best bet, of course: See a doctor.

And thanks fo giving me the opportunity to show that I actually know how to spell phlegm and laryngitis.

jmiro is offline Associate Member
    as always TNT is always there to provide insightfull complete and detailed information. Thank you

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    God damn TNT I'm getting a severe idiot complex the more I read your replies !.

When I read the title of this thread I thought you were going to say you were injecting enanth. In the package insert in a Testoviron Depot box it suggest's injecting slower if the user experiences a sore throat or cough !.

Sorry I can't be of more assistance.

Bouncer

Thread Information