Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    jingy is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    Could you in the future please list a proposed cycle, as opposed to listing so many bottles/pills of whatever and asking one of us to construct the cycle from the list you gave.

I ask this favor for a couple of reasons.

1. It's annoying
    2. Half of the time, the people that are doing this are posting half of what they need. If they had everything they needed; who knows, maybe they'd construct the cycle before posting

But clearly, the most obvious reason you all should be doing this- If your buying products, you should have already done enough research to know what your cycle is going to be.

Just needed to bitch a little. You may go about your posts; heads swamped in oblivion

hey man its my first time using this site not even sure if you will get this but was hoping you could help me out on the thai db pink octogon shape with a pic of wat seems to be a lady sitting down need to know how to take keeping in mind a wouldnt have a clue about roids.

floyd_turbo is offline Member
    WTF happened to this thread..... pheedno you've been foiled by noobs...

rookie205 is offline New Member
    ok i have a question about how i should take my gear
    deca 250mg/10ml
    test. enanthate 400mg/10ml
    150 5mg dbol
    winne 50mg/10ml "left over from last cycle"
    and should i take it all in one big cycle?

Chocolate is offline Junior Member
    this thread is hilarious
    had to post something.

tyrant7290 is offline New Member
    I have been on d-bol and sustenol 250. What do you think about that? Please can anyone tell me where to find clomid?

AtlMrRick is offline New Member

Exclamation Question on cycle

I currently have a cycle (100) of Anadrol and am getting a six week cycle of Sustonon-250 and Winstrol .

I am currently out of shape lifter that has gained 50 pounds and looking to get back into shape.

Any suggestions?

millionmillionaires is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    Could you in the future please list a proposed cycle, as opposed to listing so many bottles/pills of whatever and asking one of us to construct the cycle from the list you gave.

ppl wanting to be spoon fed.

pitbull27 is offline Associate Member
    MY LORD....some of these people have totally ignored the very first post in this thread!!! You are right, they are asking to be spoon fed! I am newer here than any one of them.....and I PROMISE, I will not ask you vets questions about critiques without proposing a cycle first - and I will not ask ANY question without researching this sight for the answer beforehand!

People would be amazed at the things they could learn here with just a little patience and some initiative on their own part!

TommyGun is offline New Member

My cycle...is o.k.???

500mg of testosterone susthanon/week1-6
    150mg of testosterone equipoise /week1-6
    120mg of dianabol (tabs)/week1-4
    1500 I.U. of hcg /week6-8
    400mg of deca -durabolin /week6-12
    200mg of winstrol depot/week6-12
    200mg of primobalent depot/week6-12

should I use b-12 before my cycle...
    and how many mg of clomid will be needed?
    thanks in adance...

phwSSJ is offline Banned
    I feel your pain guys...BUT everyone was a newbie at one point and everyone did the same thing when they were a newbie. You are a liar if you say you never asked a bunch of stupid questions. I think when it comes to stuff like this where information is hard to obtain and a there is alot to understand, you are always going to have people asking dumb questions.

Instead of b-----ng, think of ways to help out the new people
    I think making the search button more visible would be a good Idea--
    Maybe making it to where when you sign up you have to read all the rules and be given instructions on how to search and look up info. doing that before letting people loose on the boards with no experience and guidence at all would cut down a lot of headache I immagine.

perfect_illusion is offline Junior Member
    TEST Eth

MartyMcFly is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by perfect_illusion
    TEST Eth
    This was a good thread.......3 years ago.

numbat is offline Member

respect

haha lol.... just got to this thread .. i recently cheated and viewed a few other forums and u dont realize how awesome the feedback is here compared to other places .. Alotta of em dont answer silly thread after thread .. they just kinda ignore em or give unhelpfull info .. hell i feel like a vet in most of those places .. the feedback here is bar none as far as im concerned .. i dont a trillion posts b/c ive read everything here prob more than once .. but we all can make it easier on the help here with a little research..this forum rocks .. seemingly endless knowledge

bowonly is offline Associate Member
    educated ... thanks

Toast is offline New Member

halocore, boulder meth

i am thinking about starting a cycle of these two phs and i was wondering if anyone knows much about them?

Boulder Meth :
    Greater Androgenic property than other pro-hormones
    Fast gains in strength and size
    (17a-methyl-1, 4-Androstadiene-3, 17-diol) is a direct precursor to Boldenone , otherwise known as Epuipoise, Ganabol, Equigan, and Ultragan. Boulder Meth has a very high oral bioavailability due to its methylated form and requires lower milligram dosage compared to 1, 4 AD. It should be noted that by methylating this compound its potency is magnified by up to ten fold! You can expect steady lean muscle gains with a higher androgenic effect compared to other pro-hormones.

Stacked with Halocore will produce dramatic gains in strength and size giving you an incredible anabolic /androgenic punch.

60 capsule count.

35mg. per capsule.

Recommended 1-3 capsules daily.

Halocore:

Low aromatization
    Incredible strength gains
    Very anabolic
    Great hardening agent
    (4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3,17b-diol)
    Halocore is one of the most talked about pro-hormones to hit the market this decade. As with the best anabolic agents, Halocore will dramatically increase strength in the average consumer with relatively “dry” gains. It has a very low aromatization rating and produces incredible results with just 50mg. per day.
    Halocore users should be sure and take a substantial break of at least 90 days from the product after a month’s use.

if i take this stack what would anyone recommend as a PCT?

Im 19 years old and i figured i should wait a couple of years before starting to let my test levels peak but bought the stack just to save before they get banned from the market...what are yalls stance on this?

start your own thread in the supplement forum.Dont bump old threads and high jack em.
    IMO PRO hormones suck steroid side effects with little or no benifits.
    Raise calories intake with quality foods and intensify your training with bulking reps.
    All the info is posted in these forums.Train hard, eat right, get your money back on those supps and buy egg protien and krealkyline
    good luck
    Jonny

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonnycerious View Post
    start your own thread in the supplement forum.Dont bump old threads and high jack em.
    Amen brother. Bumping a thread several years old to ask a question not even related to the thread is a good way to get no help.

Wiseguy858 is offline New Member
    I don't mean to bump this, but is is Exactly what this thread is about (I posted this last night in questions). I just want to know if this will damage me in any permanent way or is this something I can ride out.
    My cycle (of which I am 2/3rds of the way through) consists of:

2.7 IUs of HGH each day +
    5 Weeks: Sustanon 325 - 2ml (2cc's) per week (650/week)
    6 Weeks: Enanthate 250 - 3ml (3cc's) per week (750/week)
    5 Weeks: Propianate 100 - 2.5ml (2 and a half cc's) per week (250/week)
    5 Weeks: E Boldenon ) 200 - 2ml per week (400/week)
    Every other week I run 5000iu's of hcg

I am 30 years old. 5'9." Low body fat. I began the cycle weighing at 143lbs and am now at 160lbs. I workout 5xs a week, lifting weights with a trainer friend, concentrating on building...but also my core. I do limited cardio (10 min pre workout and a few 2mile runs). I would like to do much more cardio, but I hear that I should wait until off the cycle. I take in 4 protein shakes/day and eat 3-4 mostly protein meals.

ghosthost is offline New Member
    Blog Entries
    if you had 15 vials of sustanon 300 what would you if ran that well not all of at once but just the sustanon

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthost View Post
    if you had 15 vials of sustanon 300 what would you if ran that well not all of at once but just the sustanon
    Start your own thread, man...You'll get more help that way

The Hyena is offline Junior Member
    I got 5 amps of sustanon and 1000 dbol can i do a cycle with that.... ps what is PCT mean ?
    oh i am
    22 yeard old
    5'11"
    145lbs
    and i eat allot !! i just cant gain weight

yall know im kidding right ??
    Last edited by The Hyena; 01-26-2011 at 04:07 PM.

Loveismurder613 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dude-Man View Post
    i have 2 amps deca, 5 dbols, one rediject, 3 anadrol, and some prohormones. Can i drink winny?
    bahahahah

MASTERMIKE 48 is offline Junior Member
    It really depends on how much Test he's taking and how long his cycle is! Good rule of thumb or what works for me is 1/2 your volume of Test. So in other words if he's on 600mg of test a week 300mg of deca should sufice!

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by MASTERMIKE 48 View Post
    It really depends on how much Test he's taking and how long his cycle is! Good rule of thumb or what works for me is 1/2 your volume of Test. So in other words if he's on 600mg of test a week 300mg of deca should sufice!
    This thread is extremly old, please check the thread start date.

remember if your 10cc vial is 300mg strength then 1cc would yield 10 shots if he wants to do 300 mg per week! Just do the math and figure out how long his cycle is and that should tell you how much he needs! BTH My fiance' has never purchased my gear so cudos to you!

Oh woops! Newbie to the site! lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information