falconer is offline Junior Member

EQuipoise cut or bulk ????

Kinda confused. I read where one of the sides to EQ is increased appetite. But I also read the EQ is good for cutting. But if you'te trying to eat less total cal to cut, doesn't the EQ work against you. I understand it makes you look more vascular because of the increase in blood volume. Do you have to take a appetite suppressent with it???

eq

Hello

Bro you need to take 200-400mg a week!

Eq is for mass!

forbb

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    EQ is used as a base compound and can be used for both cutting and mass.When the calories are kept high EQ will yield good results with solid gains.It is used in cutting cycles because it has low aromatizion and causes little water retention and makes the muscles look harder and more vascular.Either way EQ appears a good choice for either mass or cutting.

Dosages will reflect on a persons AS experience and history.

atwa is offline Associate Member
    it is used for either or.

falconer is offline Junior Member

Responses

Guys, I know that EQ is good for both mass and cut but you are not reading the ? The question is, that if you are trying to cut, and one of the sides to EQ is increased appetite, that must work against you, unless you are taking some sort of appetite suppressant. Can you comment on this please

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Why will it work against you?

If you are on a controlled calorie cutting cycle it does,nt matter you will stick to that amount regardless.You eat smaller meals and as often as you would if you were not cutting.Getting leaner is about diet and self discipline you are either going to succeed or fail regardless of what AAS you use.They are only a "tool" not the bases of your training.

If you feel you will not be able to control your appetite whilst cutting don,t use EQ.

timvds is offline Member

BY ALL MEANS...EAT!!!

if EQ makes you hungry, which it does, then by all means EAT!! its WHAT you eat that will decide if you lose weight or bulk. if your diet consists of five or six meals, high fat and cals your going to gain unwanted fat. but a high protien low carb diet will yeild the results you want. JMO

RUSSIANBEAR is offline Member
    EQ is great for both bro. Just have to set your diet and exercise prgram to acieve a desired goal. Alot of guys will tell you EQ makes you hugry "as hell", but personally I did not experience that since i am hungry as a bear anyway. If you are worried about hunger "Ripped fuel" really helps me controll my appetite when dieting down. EQ is really good to stack with something too Winny/EQ for cutting or D-boll/EQ Test/EQ for mass.

Uncle_Buck is offline Junior Member
    What is the recommended dosage of Equipoise for a beginner cycle? I read that it should be around 400mg. Is this right?

timvds is offline Member
    if youre running it by itself 600 mg a week is good. if youre stacking it with test then 400 mg a week will do.

little-man-zane is offline Associate Member
    yeah bro Eq is great for both in regards to calorie intake....however.... the strength is outstanding!!!

gotta love Eq

verdeda is offline Junior Member
    I`m stacking Eq with Cyp and dbol . Appetite is through the roof as well as strength. My next cycle will be Eq winny and prop. This is the first time I`ve done eq and I`m very happy with it.

little-man-zane is offline Associate Member
    yeah bro...

Eq is definitly the shit... espicially for strength and keeping your gains.... love winny too!

Thread Information