BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member

Clarification of low-dose approach to cycling

I've posted a lot about low-doses and after discussing this with people on this board and others, I'm gonna take a second to clarify what I'm getting at with low-doses: I NEVER SAID THAT PEOPLE CAN GROW JUST AS QUICKLY ON LOWER DOSES AS HIGER DOSES. READ MY OTHER POSTS. THAT WAS NEVER MY POINT.

What I have been talking about ever since I began posting about low doses are mainly (but not limited to) the following two points:
    (1) Not all people want to grow huge very fast. And those who don't should not be shunned, nor should they be told to increase thier doses too high. They should be encouraged to use lower doses. Some people think you have to get huge if you use steroids . But there is a LARGE number of people that just want to look good without getting huge.

(2) AND....My main point: Yes, people CAN grow on low doses. I have and many others have put on 15-20 lbs and kept a majority of it using 200-300mg of test per week. Low doses are a valid alternative to pumping your body with high doses DEPENDING ON YOUR GOALS. It doesn't make anyone less serious or determined if they want to put on less muscle weight than some who are obsessed with getting freaky (and there's nothing wrong with getting freaky huge--nor is there anything wrong with just wanting to get thick and stacked so you can get laid more).

That's all I'm saying. I think you'll probably agree with the above. I already know that SOME higher doses can be used safely. But why tell a beginner that the ONLY alternative is to use high doses? It's not correct information (and just not right) to tell a newbie that is not into bodybuilding extreemes that he MUST use 600mg or 800mg each week else he won't grow.
    Last edited by BASK8KACE; 12-09-2004 at 05:37 PM.

NJou812 is offline Associate Member

Agree

Totally agree with the Low-dose cycling for those who aren't looking for freaky mass. I love the strength and muscle for sports, and...well, lookin good on the beach is cool too.

2nd cycle just finished:
    14 weeks 300mg Test
    15 weeks 300 mg of EQ

Put on 20lbs - not bad. Now I gotta focus hard on PCT!

Thread Information