HollywoodM3 is offline Member

Question DOC this one is for you bro...lol

Doc this one is for you, or anyone else who wants to comment on it. after reading your thread (which was great thanks) I came up with this

wk 1-4 50mg drol ed
    wk 1-12 Test Eth 250mg 2wkly
    wk 1-10 Deca 200mg 2wkly

PCT
    wk 14-17clomid
    wk 1-15 nolve

Would you recommend taking a moderate does of d-bol say 30mg ed after the end of the drol or not,
    also I read your thread and there was nothing in it about HCG , do you not like to use it. should I add it to this cycle. I have always use it for 2wks at the end of my cycles, just wanted to know what you thought,
    I always like to bridge my cycles with clomid hcg, clen nolve, would you still recommend a long cycle time, or would a shorter one be better in this case?
    Thanks Doc
    or anyone else who helps

Keep Training
    HW

PS. is this cycle a little more to your liking...lol
    Last edited by HollywoodM3; 01-10-2004 at 12:35 PM.

zx7racing is offline Senior Member
    looks clean to me..
    but, could you tell me why you have decided to run the nolva through out? not questioning your cycle, just trying to find some info for me to make a decision..
    thanks

hwood-

is this your first cycle?

ZX
    as for your first question, I have never use nolv for that long of time in past cycles but I have read a lot, and talk to a buch of peole that say to exted it into your PCT. this would be my first time tyring it. as for your second question, no this is not my first second or third cycle..you get the point...I dont kno if you have ever use Nolve for that long??

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    Lower your dbol dose in the beginning and don’t run it at the end.

30-40mg each day is sufficient.

Also run the nolva to week 17. You probably won’t need any the first, maybe first two weeks.

Good Job, and good luck.

Doc

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    he is using nolv throughout to block estrogen from binding to the receptor sites.

cycle loks good but I would not add some more d-bol in there or run it at the end of your a-bombs. Your cycle is short where you do not need to add HCG , if you plan to brindge into another cycle or run this one longer than I woiuld say yes.

depending if this is your first cycle or ? I would keep the time length as it stands but IMO I favor long cycles for periods if 16 weeks or more or even 16 weeks cycle followed by a 6 week bridge than go back into another long cycle. You could always cycle off your high dosage and run some low dosages of test than go back onto another cycle with moderate dosages. but that is a whole new thread in itself. just my .02
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Hey Doc
    what do you think about the HCG , should I use it?? and in my cycle the drol stands for anadrol for wks 1-4, so I wanted to know if I should pick the d-bol up after that at 30mg ed. or is that not needed..

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodM3
    Hey Doc
    what do you think about the HCG , should I use it?? and in my cycle the drol stands for anadrol for wks 1-4, so I wanted to know if I should pick the d-bol up after that at 30mg ed. or is that not needed..

Thanks
    No HCG. No switching to dbol . Your dosing of anadrol is fine then.

I also have a few 100 tabs of clens left over is there any way to fit them in here..to use them up..or??

Thanks doc,
    so when is HCG necessary, its also funny you say that cuz, I have a ton of this s**t at my house..lol

hwood & doc
    i posted this yesterday and didnt get the answers i was looking for...
    i read a post a couple days ago in which a member asked the forum who all runs nolva through out their cycle(s). well, those of you who replied; know that most of you said that you run nolva through-out the duration of your cycles (as a means to reduce bloat- and keep the all fearing signs of gyno away)..
    well, i didnt reply until now because i went back and reread a lot of threads concerning the same topic (the same material that lead me to the decision not to use nolva through-out)...
    anyhow- not to long ago, most members of the board suggested not to use nolva through-out a cycle (unless you have a predisposition for gyno).. saying that it doesnt have any function during a cycle other than the obvious i.e. bloat & gyno... and many more went on to say that reducing the bloat could possibly hinder the gains because the water weight assist with your training????
    are there any other opinions out there?

hwood, you said after talking to some people and reading you decided to run nolva through-out...

doc- the earlier post with your recommended firt cycles, you suggest to run nolva through-out...

could either of you explain any further, thanks

hwood
    everything ive read on hcg is that it is only needed in long cycles, 16wks and more (dont quote me)

and a lot of experienced members here have suggested to use clen in pct (to keep the adipose at bay while keeping a high caloric intake

Funny I say what.

Well, you can run the clen a number of ways, but it depends. If you enough run it 2 days on then 2 days off the entire way to the end of PCT.

If you don’t then just run it during PCT for some added energy. Don’t use if after PCT though because you don’t want to be tempted to start cutting right away.

Doc

Oh HCG is a compound you’re only going to want to use when HPTA has been severely suppressed and the testicles are at risk of atrophy. It can be administered during the cycle somewhere in the middle, or if the cycle is long enough for 2 weeks at a time several times.

It’s not a compound you want to use for PCT however because you’ll still experience a testosterone crash after you discontinue its use.

Savvy?

Zx7racing,

The benefit of running nolva or any anti-estrogen throughout a cycle is combat estrogen’s negative effects such as gynocomastia, fat gain, and water retention. It’s used PCT when synthetic test levels drop but free floating estrogen is still in high concentration levels in the blood. It stops estrogen from binding to the receptors and causing a “back lash” of estrogen which could lead to post cycle gynocomastia, muscle catabolism, and fat gain.

Doc

ZX

To help answer your question, do you have a cycle that you are looking into doing?? and do you have problems with gyno?? and what was your past history of Nolve use. even if you use Nolve you wont rid all water retention, it can be a good think depending on what your goals are...helps with joint issues..let us kno??
    I dont know about you but Ihave used HCG in the middle of my cycle and **** my test levels went through the roof..and as far as the clens do you have any idea as to how many i should take a day... i only have a 100 tabs, I beleve they are 25mcg..I could be wrong..
    thanks

Oh and I dont kno if you have ever used proviron , or what anyone else thnks about it, check it out. i like it when I use deca . cuz sometimes deca can be a women killer..lol

Doc
    thanks,
    I just said it was funny that you said that the hcg was not necessary cuz I hve a ton of the S**T at my house..lol
    HW

25mcg pills sounds right, but they could be 20mcg pills. If you have a hundred lets see:

If it’s 25mcg Lets say you take it at 175mcg’s daily, we’ll assume you’ll run that the whole time even though we know you’ll pyramid to adjust to the negative side effects. That’s 8 pills a day then. You’ll get 12.5 days out of that. So adjusting for the pyramid you’ll get about 2 weeks worth. I would run it PCT.

Proviron is an anti-aromatizer. You won’t need it.

Doc

Hey, I don’t know what the other bro’s will say about this. Since you have HCG already, why not toss it in the middle and run for 2 weeks. It’ll spike your test levels and you may see your best gains in those two weeks.

Doc

originally i was going to run deca test 300/400 @10 wks... with 40mgs dbol 1-4wks
    but then after talking to some more experienced members here, i cut it down to test 400mg @10 wks and dbol 40mg wks 1-4..
    anyhow, my only concern now is wheather to run my nolva all the way through.. when i originally planned my cycle, i only got enough to use nolva and clomid for pct- so you see my delima....
    as for the clen , i have used it before.. theres as many theories on that as there are on bulking cycles- but, the way i ran it was 2 wks on 2 wks off with eca inbetween- had great results...

Zx7,

No flame, but start a new thread if you need more questions answered.

I say you should get more nolva. You can get them from research companies. Check your PM.

Doc

thanks doc....

Holly WOOOOOD…

Check your pm too.

Thread Information