grrrrrrrrrrrrrr is offline New Member

ok this is my story

ok its now jan 10th and i sit at 249 in half desent shape 32yrs old and having to deal with the lose of my mother a yr ago jan 30 ,2003 .
    so this month was going to be hard anough for me cause ya i admitt it i was a momas boy .my mom ment evrything to me but cancer got her . after the lose of moma i went into deep depression started to drink hard and smoke heavy .during the time i was to blind to see my girlfrind of 5 yrs and my so called best friend were seeming to be getting close a little to close .so as time went on i started to see more then i like i confroted them and both said nothing . well as it was to be i cought them in bed .i pack my **** left her that day 4 months ago .well its been four months later and im feeling great cause this is the insentive for me to bust my ass in the gym. and show the bitch up and the asshole .i heard through the grape vein that she misses me and that he missses working out and being my bro ....well umm thats to bad and i dont really care cause i use that for energy in the gym works great and this cycle will be the greatest one ive ever did .will keep you posted on the cycle and this board just rocks lots of helpful threads and people . ps whats made you bust your ass in the gym thanks for the time

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by grrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    ok its now jan 10th and i sit at 249 in half desent shape 32yrs old and having to deal with the lose of my mother a yr ago jan 30 ,2003 .
    so this month was going to be hard anough for me cause ya i admitt it i was a momas boy .my mom ment evrything to me but cancer got her . after the lose of moma i went into deep depression started to drink hard and smoke heavy .during the time i was to blind to see my girlfrind of 5 yrs and my so called best friend were seeming to be getting close a little to close .so as time went on i started to see more then i like i confroted them and both said nothing . well as it was to be i cought them in bed .i pack my **** left her that day 4 months ago .well its been four months later and im feeling great cause this is the insentive for me to bust my ass in the gym. and show the bitch up and the asshole .i heard through the grape vein that she misses me and that he missses working out and being my bro ....well umm thats to bad and i dont really care cause i use that for energy in the gym works great and this cycle will be the greatest one ive ever did .will keep you posted on the cycle and this board just rocks lots of helpful threads and people . ps whats made you bust your ass in the gym thanks for the time
    Grrrr?

Did you mean to post this here?

Keep busting your hump, we all have different motivations. Whatever’s clever. Mine is

You should be mad at your friend more.

Doc

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus

motivation

i would say thats some great motivation! wrong forum but great story/
    keep up the hard work and forget those who stabbed you in the back.
    sorry for your loss.

Quote Originally Posted by DF2003
    i would say thats some great motivation! wrong forum but great story/
    keep up the hard work and forget those who stabbed you in the back.
    sorry for your loss.
    DF,

Is that your before or after pic in the avatar?

as

i dont know if you were thinking about using a/s but i personaly wouldnt because of your state of mind. you know your loss and all. good luck and get all ripped and stuff so you can show off that new hottie to your ex-girlfriend

Oh you’re inside him. What kind of internet you get through the umbilical?

sure

sure doc what do you think? here was my cycle weeks 1-54 3lb donuts
    weeks 1-54 3 pizzas ed
    lard for pct

j/k no

Ahh man, we’re hijacking this poor guys thread. Sorry Grrrrr.

net

no its a new isp called anusnet doc you want the address sorry grrr didnt mean to hijack your thread bro

lol dont be sorry thats funny

ya i ment to post it here cause i have gotten nothing but alot of help from you bros and i was wandering what motivated you guys plus ive been on other cycles and i m ready for this thanks bro's

grrrr

you know grrrr i can relate to you a little i also had a loss last year and i jumped into some really bad habits eating poorly,drinking heavily and etc and i tell ya going to the gym everyday doing cardio and lifting brought me out of the whole i was in and i feel great! and with the advise the good bro's of the board im now a healthier, freak gettin man good luck bro stay on this board you'll learn alot and make some friends welcome

You sure you’re ready?

A lot of members have REALLY useful links in their signature. Eh hem…

LuvMyRoids has some good links too.

Those are good places to start reading up. We can’t just make a cycle for ya.

Doc

stats

well can we get some more stats on ya body fat % etc

yea

yea definitly check out that steroid 101 link on docs sig. oh and also if you tell him his new pic in his avatar looks great he'll send you an autograph j/k doc your new pic does look good bro! but not as good as mine! lol

thanks brothers

ya im sure im ready for the cycle . the funny thing is im in really good shape body fat is a little high but i would say im in good shape
    5-10 ,249 b.f about 16% trainging hardcore for the last 4or 5 months been training on and off since i was 16 .......my head is real clear and like i said i have done alot of reading on this site and yes you guys are 100% right there are very good people here
    cycle i want to say 4th but i think its my 5 or 6th to be real honest....
    cycle ive come up with
    1-4 dbol 30mg ed
    1-10 sust 500mg 250 mon 250 thurs
    thats fore sure but afyer that i was thinking eq or cyp not to sure .and fina 1-6 + nova and clomid .......thanks again ^5

cycle

well why dont you run test enan at atleast 500mg a week running the d-bol the same maybe some eq or deca but eq if your going to run the tren my opinion i would drop the b/f under 15% before starting a/s

pigskin is offline New Member

wow

wow whats this all about?

I agree that if you don’t run the tren , and even if you do, I would drop your body fat to start at around 13%. 10% even better, you’ll see your gains better, and feel better afterwards. Also, by being leaner I don’t think you’ll mind losing the weight post cycle. You’ll notice that the weight is water, and realize it’s not mass loss…hopefully.

DF,

Thanks for the compliment on the avatar, but it’s all about shadows. How did you get that pic of my sister? I tell you it’s all about shadows with her too. I swear she’s twice as big.

Doc

sister

well doc i decided to take that gorgeous pic off due to people getting sick
    so i put this one up! you cant be banned for stupid avatars can ya?

You can for offensive ones. PtbyJason is a fair dude, and so are the mods. They’ll most likely warn you if the offensive language, behavior, and or content (including) avatars isn’t too extreme.

A gut feeling and remarks from the members should give you a feeling if your teetering on the brink of banishment.

I like that last one, that dude looks like a fun loving fella.

Doc

Thread Information