Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: roids??

gripex is offline Junior Member
    smoking dope wont affect your performance at all, dont worry about it, toke away

diesel21 is offline Member
    180?
    i'm 194 right now..... and just started yesterday with as.. haven't touched it in 4 eva...

anyway, this is a big debate post... to each his own
    but i have yet to meet a pot head that keeps gains and looks good.....

by the way, simply jaked.. lets see some pics, and if you ever wanna learn how to lift come with me so you can cry,, haha

if you smoke once in a while, that a different story.

(hey, i'm just messin around, but being serious i agree with the picture thing, come see me in person, i get very defensive.... 180 was in the pic i had, not sure where you got that from?)

monkeyjuice is offline Member
    Alot of people blame smoking weed on them being lazy, not determined. I have been smoking weed since I was 14/15 years old. I graduated high school. I graduated from a 4 year college in 3 years on dean's list. I smoke almost daily at times. I go throu my phases.

I think if you are a determined person to begin with, then smoking will not affect you. I seem to get more done when i am high. I hate just sitting around, and other times i enjoy sitting around, it is a break from a crazy day. I feel like i can relax.

If you are a lazy person to begin with no motivation at all, then yes, smoking may make you even more lazy. Depends on the person.

oops, in my profile... i'll change that for people like you..

TooSmall is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by monkeyjuice
    Alot of people blame smoking weed on them being lazy, not determined. I have been smoking weed since I was 14/15 years old. I graduated high school. I graduated from a 4 year college in 3 years on dean's list. I smoke almost daily at times. I go throu my phases.

I think if you are a determined person to begin with, then smoking will not affect you. I seem to get more done when i am high. I hate just sitting around, and other times i enjoy sitting around, it is a break from a crazy day. I feel like i can relax.

If you are a lazy person to begin with no motivation at all, then yes, smoking may make you even more lazy. Depends on the person.
    i agree bro
    me and my training buddy both light up all the time
    i have very good drive/dedication, in the gym and in any sport that i play

also i am in college right now

although i have never cycled

Devourer is offline Senior Member
    i smoke **** near every day. i didnt lose my all my gains when i came off last and i still made it in the gym. some people may use it as an excuse. but thats it. the pots not gonna decide if you lose all your gains you are.if you wanna smoke pot and be lazy thats your problem but i prefer to smoke and be productive.

savageracer is offline New Member
    I agree with that.. it's the person that will be fat and lazy. As long as your dedicated and have self descipline you should have no problems smoking.. it's when you fully abuse any drug when it gets out of hand.. say if you descide to smoke and not go to the gym or practice thats when you shouldn't be doing it.. but i can smoke and go to the gym then to practice and be all good.. But with the lungs smoking marijuana can be just terrible.. thats why as an athlete i try just to use a vapirizer which it's still not good but it's way better than a pipe, bong, blunt etc. i smoke all the time and i'm a proffesional athlete... i find smoking helps when i'm cardio and endurance training cause you can just zone out and hammer hard... i go through periods were i smoke a lot every day and some times not at all for a month... but i never miss a training session. the only time i really quit is for world trials because they test to make sure your not using even rec drugs.. and if i was caught it's a 2 year suspension

SubmissionGrappler is offline Associate Member
    the best thing i remember about smokin on cycle was gettin high right before I did my injections.Very fun...it made it so intense going thru my ritual of dosages and darts....poking the pin in ever so slowly...sweeet nectar

pumped59 is offline New Member
    well thanks for all the responses, and the srguments, fun to read..hahaha... i think i'm goin to stay on my ways

curiousdude is offline Junior Member
    i'd be wary post cycle on how much you puff, especially with elevated estrogen levels and PCT's. that's what i see as the demon. once all the high of AS cycling is done, motovation can go bye bye. trust me.
    i'm a daily smoker whether cycling or not. post cycle i have a much greater tendency to wake 'n' bake. then i just kinda wonder off, like towelie (south park)...... what????? futhermore, any diet considerations go out the window. ho ho's for breakfast? sure!!!! dairy queen for lunch? what time is it? 4:20? time for a nappy pooh? sure!!!! vagina's are our friends, but sometimes the couch is too!!! besides the vagina comes with all that extra baggage, the couch is always there for me.

well, i'm gettin' stupid with this. remember, it goes like this............. puff puff give, puff puff give.

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    Wow did this get out of hand. Lets just think for a second people - we live in a world where gin is legal but bud isn't, where tequila is avaliable almost on every corner but a vial of enthanate will get you jail time. Kids bud will not hurt, make you drive like an idiot and kill people and drilling high is better than sober - actually a tab of good ol ectas....uhh never mind I don't want the above to get going again. And for the record I do love mdma but proudly have not rolled in 4 years!!!

Devourer is offline Senior Member
    x is the devil...

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    I hate people spewing bullshit who have no idea what the **** they are talking about.

The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    Arnold smoked during his weight lifting sessions.. it apparently helped him concentrate on the movements and what he was doing...

UHHHHH What ARNIE??? Concentrate?? POT?? Should NEVER be used in the same sentence...

I could see ZONING out and getting into the GROOVE but... CONCENTRATION... Nahhh...

I have been Sober from that evil shit now for like 3 months and plan on NEVER using it again... EVER....

ted666 is offline Associate Member

Talking

i smoke crack when im on a cutting cycle

Little Herc is offline Associate Member
    This thread is nearly 6 years old

AlphaMaleDawg is offline Senior Member
    honestly pot doesnt affect gains at all. alcohol, on the other hand...

its actually science (though dont ask me to explain it)

stangmatt06 is offline Associate Member
    Pot increases prolactin and estrogen levels which is not ideal when taking AAS.

This is an old thread, let it die...

Deltasaurus is offline The Over Analyzing Nattabolic
    lol cant belive this was bumped

Hephens is offline Member
    Because of pot my mate is now jobless due to lazyness had been fired from soo many jobs for not turning up doesnt no where he is somedays and wakes up everyday to have one and starts tripping out and has been doing this everyday for the last 3years. The sad thing is its wreckd his life and when hes not haveing his fix he wonders why am i where i am and i tell him look at the difference between you and i, just quit it.

sizerp is offline Banned
    Ganj decreases white blood cell count guys. Not to mention smoking is terrible for your lungs. There IS a science behind it. PCT + Pot = EVIL. Don't do it. While on cycle, if you're using an AI... that pretty much eliminates the Estro elevating effects it can have.

Do some research for gods sake.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information