Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: roids??

pumped59 is offline New Member

roids??

will smokin EDITED have any worse of a side effect while on a cycle? i know drinkin is a no no, but how about sum wackie tabackie?

COME ON GUYS, REC. DRUG TALK IS AGAINST BOARD RULES. PERSONALLY I DONT HAVE A PROBLEM WITH YOU TALKING ABOUT IT BUT I DONT MAKE THE RULES HERE. PLEASE TAKE IT TO THE PMS
    Last edited by PT; 08-24-2009 at 02:41 AM. Reason: REC. DRUG TALK

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    it's a good idea to avoid any substance other than the aas while on cycle, you want to maximize your gains while on and it's risking that by taking other substances doesn't make a whole lotta sense

TestFreak is offline Associate Member
    Stick to just the AAS, if im not mistaken you are trying to better your body through roids so why would you go and fill your lungs with smoke. doesnt make sense to me

xcavat is offline New Member
    well i have been smoking pot for years and have only great results as long as you have the right gear

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    Basic rule of thumb don't mix rec drugs with prescription grade drugs. why take a chance?

Quote Originally Posted by xcavat
    well i have been smoking pot for years and have only great results as long as you have the right gear
    how do you know what kind of results you might have had, had you not been smoking? to me, it's not worth it, if i want to get f*cked up while on cycle, i just go with ghb

im 6 foot f*****2 and 210 lbs and ripped to the nines and healthy as a pure bread horse!!!!!!

ok, i''m 6'2" at 255 at about 15% BF, what's your point?

my point is i look great and i reached my goal smoking pot!!!!!

that's good, but you might have reached it a lot sooner had you not been smoking, also, not everyone is going to have the same experience you are as everyone will react differently to compounds introduced to the body, and it's not good to recommend something like that

thats true my bad. im not recomending smoking pot im just sharing my experiences no harm done

Quote Originally Posted by xcavat
    thats true my bad. im not recomending smoking pot im just sharing my experiences no harm done
    that's cool, i think the best advice comes from people who have personal experience, hell, if it were up to me, i'd be telling everyone to be taking g every night, but i know how my body reacts to it, and i've seen other people have really bad reactions to it, so it's just something you pick up along the way

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    I once a month smoke the ganja and no more than that. Some people may say why even do it at all. Well cause I don't drink much at all and I like mellowing the hell out. Has it affected my potential. Not at all, hell I would rather do it once a month than drink every weekend or eat fastfood all the time. To those who don't do any thing negative at all more power to ya. But I am a college grad, working the job of my dreams, and all is well.

Quote Originally Posted by groverman1
    I once a month smoke the ganja and no more than that. Some people may say why even do it at all. Well cause I don't drink much at all and I like mellowing the hell out. Has it affected my potential. Not at all, hell I would rather do it once a month than drink every weekend or eat fastfood all the time. To those who don't do any thing negative at all more power to ya. But I am a college grad, working the job of my dreams, and all is well.
    pothead

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    xcavat, pot won't hurt anything. As long as you keep it to the end of the day your gains won't be affected. If you are a stoner and wake and bake, stay that way all day long then I would think you would hinder your gains. Remember people - don't blame the weed!!!

fame2002 is offline Junior Member
    i know alot of bb's that smoke the ganja to help them with appetite, and also to help them sleep at night, it does raise your estro levles though, so alot isnt good.

Devourer is offline Senior Member
    once again...i smoke pot

fudgedelic is offline Associate Member
    Yes i smoke often last thing at night to aid sleep and have noticed no negative effects

simplyjakked is offline Member
    i smoke da gonge and have both smoked on cycle and not smoked on cycle. same results both ways! the only hard part is the sweets while baked but i just munch on healthier foods.i.e. carrots and peanut butter. at night its the best because i never have trouble sleeping!

**** you Scott!!!lol

SubmissionGrappler is offline Associate Member
    Yall quit with the pot stuff of I'm gonna light some up.

I miss smokin my sweet mary jane but I just gotta stay away for a while...Its nicer to have my short term memory back for now.

yeah i dont smoke a lot, juss once and a while, cuz i dont drink at all now...like cold turkey since i started this cycle... idont think smokin like once every maybe 2 weeks is all that bad...especially is its like at night at a party or sumthin , juss to relax me...glad to see many of u agree

TestFreak is offline Associate Member
    in the long run i doubt once every 2 weeks is gonna hurt ya too bad, but then agian you never know, it could be the difference from gaining 20 lbs and 25, there are no studies on it so i guess you will be your own guinni pig

yeah... imean i'll try to limit it as much as possible, but honestly other than that i am a total diet nut and wont drink at all, so i guess we'll see wut happens

magnusson is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scottninpo
    how do you know what kind of results you might have had, had you not been smoking? to me, it's not worth it, if i want to get f*cked up while on cycle, i just go with ghb
    This has to be the most ignorant reply of the history of AAS websites.

Don't smoke pot, do GHB instead your risking you gains ,LMFAO

Smoke all the bud your stoner ass can handle it won't affect your gains one bit and will help u to eat and sleep.

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scottninpo
    that's good, but you might have reached it a lot sooner had you not been smoking, also, not everyone is going to have the same experience you are as everyone will react differently to compounds introduced to the body, and it's not good to recommend something like that
    smoking pot gives a hell of a boost on the hunger side. i dont know how it could interfere with gain...

Quote Originally Posted by magnusson
    Smoke all the bud your stoner ass can handle it won't affect your gains one bit and will help u to eat and sleep.
    we belive in the same thing i rather be stone as hell on pot than be ****ed up on GHB

Quote Originally Posted by TRLS63
    smoking pot gives a hell of a boost on the hunger side. i dont know how it could interfere with gain...
    if you wanna experience extreme hunger, try 600mg of eq every week, munchies have got nothing on it!

bodybuilders were actually the first ones to start using ghb, it aids in fat burning while you sleep, trust me, i used to wake up in a pool of sweat every morning

EQ vs Weed ill go with weed anytime. no matter how full of food my stomach is, i just cant stop eatin after a blunt. i NEVER found anything comparable to canabis for hunger boosting...

monkeyjuice is offline Member
    wow, i can't belive this. All he did was ask a question he wants answered, not for people to fight over this. I am sure of you people smoke cigerattes out there and are against weed. When cigerattes are just as bad for you. I too smoke weed daily, i have cut back now on my cycle, and maybe smoke 2 times a week. Its killer, it helps my appatite greatly. And since you can't drink, and i don't smoke cigerattes, I smoke tree. Gained 23 lbs last bulk cycle, and i owe most of that to the weed for making me eat so **** much.

magnusson is offline Junior Member
    Personally I don't smoke anymore but there was no way I could stick to a tight cutting diet If I smoked pot that day. I didn't notice any apetite increase while on EQ, I guess its just a person to person thing.

I just try and stay away from G cause atleast a couple times a week at my bar were haulin some F-upped chick to ICU cause she OD on G or mixed it with to much booze, scary ****. It can be used successfully but its like slin **** up once and youre gonna be hatin life if your still breathin.

Devourer is offline Senior Member
    excuse me while i go smoke...

Quote Originally Posted by anadrol devourer
    excuse me while i go smoke...

ahhahahha, thats more like it

diesel21 is offline Member
    smoking will cut your possibilities, i don't care what u guys say... i have a friend that is ripped to shreds, unreal lookin... smokes pot all the time, makes him weaker, misses meals, and it also slow down your growth raising your estrogen levels..
    will it stop you from growing, no...
    will it effect it in a negative way, yes.
    see what happens when u come off...... you will shrink to what you are now, i gaurantee it.

diesel21 is offline Member
    also, not to be an a.s.sho.le... you are 6'2" and ripped @ 210?
    can i see a pic... a lot of time people think they are "ripped" when they are just skinny, how much muscle can you have being at 210 and 6'2"?

(i may be wrong, but i see this all the time)

Quote Originally Posted by diesel21
    smoking will cut your possibilities, i don't care what u guys say... i have a friend that is ripped to shreds, unreal lookin... smokes pot all the time, makes him weaker, misses meals, and it also slow down your growth raising your estrogen levels..
    will it stop you from growing, no...
    will it effect it in a negative way, yes.
    see what happens when u come off...... you will shrink to what you are now, i gaurantee it.

this is the biggest crock of bullsith i have ever heard, this is my last reply to this thread because it is just getting stupid now. Like i said, everyone has their own opinions, unless someone has some medical evidence to back up any of their theory's then lets call this thread closed. Obsiviouly if you smoke your gonna say it don't affect you, and if you don't smoke its gonna affect you.

no sith sherlock, smoking is bad for you, kills your lungs, throat, brain, but so is injecting synthetic hormones into your body. Even tho you may do everything properly, PCT, novladex, everything like that, your gonnna say it isn't bad for your heart, body? come on now, everything we do is bad for us, from smoking weed, using gear, all the way down to the beef we eat.

So i would say unless anyone had medical evidence that smoking weed had a negitive effect while using AAS then this thread is closed.
    peace

One way I found to combat the munchies after smoking is one you just have to have discipline and two I usually make some healthy stuff up before I smoke so it's more convinient.

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Quote Originally Posted by monkeyjuice
    this is the biggest crock of bullsith i have ever heard, this is my last reply to this thread because it is just getting stupid now. Like i said, everyone has their own opinions, unless someone has some medical evidence to back up any of their theory's then lets call this thread closed. Obsiviouly if you smoke your gonna say it don't affect you, and if you don't smoke its gonna affect you.

no sith sherlock, smoking is bad for you, kills your lungs, throat, brain, but so is injecting synthetic hormones into your body. Even tho you may do everything properly, PCT, novladex, everything like that, your gonnna say it isn't bad for your heart, body? come on now, everything we do is bad for us, from smoking weed, using gear, all the way down to the beef we eat.

So i would say unless anyone had medical evidence that smoking weed had a negitive effect while using AAS then this thread is closed.
    peace
    I dont smoke. I do agree with some of the stuff you say although I have never met a "pot head" with great drive and concentration But all of you smokers on this board would disagree I know.

Oh yeah you can't end a thread by saying thread closed. You also have to come up with some medical **** that proves it does not effect you while on A.S. then you can say thread closed.

simplyjakked is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by diesel21
    also, not to be an a.s.sho.le... you are 6'2" and ripped @ 210?
    can i see a pic... a lot of time people think they are "ripped" when they are just skinny, how much muscle can you have being at 210 and 6'2"?

(i may be wrong, but i see this all the time)

not to flame you diesel but you are 5'6" and 180lbs. you should smoke maybe you'll get bigger!

my point is i agree when i look at the members pics forum not many look like you would expect but we are all trying to improve so if smoking helps you bulk...light it up!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information