DANballs is offline New Member

Help From Any Mma Fighters Please.....

Hey Bros Whats Up? I Have A Question For Any Mma Or No Holds Barred Fighters. Have Any Of You Ever Been On Any Kind Of Test During A Fight? Just Woundering What It Did To Your Stamina( Wind Or Muscel Fatigue) My Brother Has A Big Fight Comming Up In Late Feb And Has To Put On A Little More Size. Any Help Would Be Great. D

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I have never had a problem as long as I kept water weight to a minimum with diet, water intake, and anti-e's. I have had problems with cramping when using winny or clen so i don't recommend either and I would probably avoid Deca and fina because of BP concerns.

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickson
    I have never had a problem as long as I kept water weight to a minimum with diet, water intake, and anti-e's. I have had problems with cramping when using winny or clen so i don't recommend either and I would probably avoid Deca and fina because of BP concerns.
    yeah id definatly say to keep the water weight down, cause it could slow him down alittle. cause ususally theres a perfect size for a person, and when they start getting heavier then that size thats ment for them, they can start to slow down.

DANballs is offline New Member
    Thanks For The Fast Reply Bros. D

BDTR is offline Retired
    A fighters three best friends. Test prop, Halo, Fina. You'll see nothing else in my blood before a fight.

Taejoon is offline Associate Member
    My last fight was in August, I was on Test and Fina, the Fina hits your lungs a little hard, but all that means is you need to run a few more miles each week, and make sure you keep plenty of wind sprints in your workouts. I also wouldn't worry too much about water weight, you can cut that weight before weighins at the sauna. I had to cut 12 lbs in 2 1/2 hours my last bout, and I made it just fine. Just make sure you have plenty of Pedialite on hand after you get off the scale. Brings your body back up to speed in about three hours, and usually you have anywhere from about 24-32 hours between weighins and fight time, depending on where your bout sits on the card this is plenty of time to put any fluids back in. Personally, I like holding a little water before a fight, as it adds a little more power to your strikes... Mass x Velocity = KO...

Peace

-Taejoon
    Last edited by Taejoon; 12-18-2003 at 04:10 PM.

fullback40 is offline Junior Member
    1 Omna every 4 days hasnt hurt me so far and Ive been natural for over 14months prior to this cycle (been on a month) so the only difference I see is muscular endurance when on test.

I can keep trying for submission (i.e. triangle choke, armbar from the guard, etc) and get it, whereas when natural and not as strong, I move to the next technique when I dont have the first sunk in immediately.

Steven7 is offline Associate Member
    I'm currently doing a cycle of test prop, tren and EQ. Feelin pretty good for it. My striking is def stronger and I've been getting a lot more submissions in training too. I would advise keeping the water down too.

sin
    sin is offline Senior Member
    hey taejoon, remember the velocity is squared. mass is good, but speed is good to the n'th (i know you know that, because ive felt your kicks repeatedly)

Gilster is offline Member
    Fina will reduce your stamina. Halo and test prop are the best. Eq might be good as well because you will have increased stamina but the pumps during grappling might be too much, and you might cramp up.

Gilster is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sin
    hey taejoon, remember the velocity is squared. mass is good, but speed is good to the n'th (i know you know that, because ive felt your kicks repeatedly)
    I agree..speed kills....It is usually the determining factor.

Winny if it doesnt make you sore, low test doses 500 below, halo, eq is good up the red blood cells strength now much weight, anavar , anything else i would stay away from. And watch with the halo to much and you cant concentrate.

billy_ba is offline Associate Member
    im running 500mg test and 400mg eq a week and I noticed a big difference in my wind. I recently threw clen into my cycle and my stamina is freaking sick. on the clen I run 3 miles a day and roll for at least 1.5-2 hours a day after I run. My wind is so sck, I dont get tired at all when rolling and with the juice, I noticed that I switch from move to move effortlessly.

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    What kind of martial arts does he practice? I compete in sambo competitions over here and in Russia and like the other guys said keep the water weight down. He should also be doing massive amounts of cardio and not really building mass unless he has to maike a weight. I would actually take winstrol before some of my comps at 1/2 a cc everyday. Look for something to strengthen not to bulk unless like I said earlier he has a weight to make. Water weight will end up biting him in the ass and he'll gas soon unless he has spectacular cardio. If he's a BJJ fighter than that would be the only reason i would give for him to mess with a test.

SubmissionGrappler is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by billy_ba
    im running 500mg test and 400mg eq a week and I noticed a big difference in my wind. I recently threw clen into my cycle and my stamina is freaking sick. on the clen I run 3 miles a day and roll for at least 1.5-2 hours a day after I run. My wind is so sck, I dont get tired at all when rolling and with the juice, I noticed that I switch from move to move effortlessly.
    That clen idea sounds good cause I did deca /test last time and it caused me to gas out early.All your skills are crap when u got no wind.

Thread Information