USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member

Should I get another anti-e?

OK guys here is my cycle

Test enanthate week1-12 500mg/week
    Deca300 week 1-10 400mg/week
    Eq week 6-11 400mg/week...... I know it's short but I'm doing it for a reason
    Stan 50 Winstrol week 10-15

I have nolva 10 mg one each day I'm taking it all the way through.
    My PCT is clen and liquid clomid.

Am i gonna need another anti-e.....I've taken (deca , fina) and test prop and had no problem with gyno before but also what i have now is more powerful than what I've taken. I had no anti-e's for those cycles.

Also a little off topic but how the hell do you make an avatar??

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by USfighterFC
    OK guys here is my cycle

Test enanthate week1-12 500mg/week
    Deca300 week 1-10 400mg/week
    Eq week 6-11 400mg/week...... I know it's short but I'm doing it for a reason
    Stan 50 Winstrol week 10-15

I have nolva 10 mg one each day I'm taking it all the way through.
    My PCT is clen and liquid clomid.

Am i gonna need another anti-e.....I've taken (deca , fina) and test prop and had no problem with gyno before but also what i have now is more powerful than what I've taken. I had no anti-e's for those cycles.

Also a little off topic but how the hell do you make an avatar??
    Wont need to start the nolva until week #3, but during cycle its a better choice to take liquidex/arimidex . Keeps the estrogen lower all the way thru until the end.

You should choose between deca and EQ and do only one or the other. These 2 will gang up together and produce prolactin and progestogine together and clomid and nolva both will not control these side effect causing chemicals. In fact your cycle looks like one that can get the prolactins so high it is like taking "chemical castration" and might take a year to get your libido and testosterone production back to normal. If you choose EQ for example then you dont really need any special drugs, Vitamin B-6 at about 200 mg will be enough to control these side effect hormones.

Also you sure are doing a lot of illegal drugs before going to police academy. You are just like ATF and FBI guys... those guys all have lots of personal experience with steroid cycles too.

Yeah the EQ i wasnt to sure about I have started this cycle but I dont have EQ so I'd have to buy that but if what you say is true then screw it. EH i gotta get those cycles down now before I'm a cop and other cops just keep watching me get huge year around.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah the EQ i wasnt to sure about I have started this cycle but I dont have EQ so I'd have to buy that but if what you say is true then screw it. EH i gotta get those cycles down now before I'm a cop and other cops just keep watching me get huge year around.
    You better check, most cities and counties have maximum weight restrictions for cops... I believe in my city, both the city cops and county sheriffs are required to stay under 215-220, something like that. Its really meant to keep the ones getting older and sitting in donut shop from getting fat and lazy and unable to jump over that wood fence chasing criminals but I understand it doesnt forgive a freakie dude whose 240 lbs and 5% body fat. The ATF and FBI on other hand, **** those guys are funking huge 297# with 6% BF and 28 inch waist beasts and not stuck by the same weight standard.

Thats actually a good point I'll call the recruiter's tomorrow

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    Wont need to start the nolva until week #3, but during cycle its a better choice to take liquidex/arimidex . Keeps the estrogen lower all the way thru until the end.

I disagree. You want to start Nolva administration before AASS is introduced, to reach peak blood plasma levels.

Also be best to use an AI

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    If your running the EQ for that short of a period then I would just drop it........ You will see almost nothing from it... IMO a waste of money. You can run a faster acting compund for that period of time.

Also I agree with Pheedno....... Start your anti-e's 1 week prior to the start of your cycle...... This will allow the druds to build blood concentrations to do their job.

R U Kiddin' Brother.....I wouldn't worry much about Cops and Juice, most of them are on it anyway, heck I know 2 Personally....Many Years ago, one of them was my source, and his son's!

Thread Information