Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    fat_face is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    12

    anadrol makes me feel weird

    Does anyone else get a weird feeling from anadrol ? I feel jacked up like 80% of the time and then sick as hell the rest. My stomach is quesy and I get real dizzy.

    Or could this be the 200mg prop eod? I'm in the third week.

  2. #2
    gundam675's Avatar
    gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    1,477
    nope its the drol. happens to me !

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Rhelm of Disarray
    Posts
    2,292
    That's Drol....It doesn't give you that well being feel that you here about D-Bol.
    I feel Crappy on Drol too....thick though!

  4. #4
    ironfist's Avatar
    ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    In a cage near you...
    Posts
    4,723
    Drol does make some people feel crappy...It makes me a lil more pissed off...

  5. #5
    ItalianMuscle's Avatar
    ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    1,267
    agree.. drol makes some people fell crappy..

  6. #6
    EXTREMES is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by fat_face
    Does anyone else get a weird feeling from anadrol ? I feel jacked up like 80% of the time and then sick as hell the rest. My stomach is quesy and I get real dizzy.

    Or could this be the 200mg prop eod? I'm in the third week.

    Hey i have a bunch of anadrol50 on hand.besides the mood swings hows that working for u, are u taking it with anything else?

  7. #7
    funkdoc911 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    127
    Quote Originally Posted by EXTREMES
    Hey i have a bunch of anadrol50 on hand.besides the mood swings hows that working for u, are u taking it with anything else?

    A bombs are great in the gym but bad outside... greats gains but feel crappy and bad attitude... what can you do its the road we chose...lol

    Doc

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Rhelm of Disarray
    Posts
    2,292
    Quote Originally Posted by ironfist
    Drol does make some people feel crappy...It makes me a lil more pissed off...
    Yep...me too...which is ALL I need.

  9. #9
    Devourer's Avatar
    Devourer is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    darkness
    Posts
    1,564
    actually the drol would improve my mood. granted it was from a big asshole to an asshole. but it def. made me feel better. sometimes they just gave me this rush though. and like funkdoc said they are great in the gym and hell outside of it. but i could never leave the gym on those!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Rhelm of Disarray
    Posts
    2,292
    Quote Originally Posted by anadrol devourer
    actually the drol would improve my mood. granted it was from a big asshole to an asshole. but it def. made me feel better. sometimes they just gave me this rush though. and like funkdoc said they are great in the gym and hell outside of it. but i could never leave the gym on those!
    Yeah but you can be trusted AD, your name proves you are bias!

  11. #11
    Devourer's Avatar
    Devourer is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    darkness
    Posts
    1,564
    im not bias i swear! ive never even tried drol. thats how my buddy said it made him feel

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Rhelm of Disarray
    Posts
    2,292
    Quote Originally Posted by anadrol devourer
    im not bias i swear! ive never even tried drol. thats how my buddy said it made him feel

  13. #13
    fat_face is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    12
    Hey EXTREMES, I'm running 50mg of AD ed, 200mg prop eod. In a couple of weeks I'll add in 100mg winny eod. Also, I might bump the AD to 100mg ed for a couple of weeks. I really like them so far, but it's only been about a week. I've gained a **** load of water (my watch doesn't fit) and I'm about as edgy as I've ever been. Almost killed a little pencil neck at work the other day.

  14. #14
    Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,886
    Quote Originally Posted by fat_face
    Does anyone else get a weird feeling from anadrol ? I feel jacked up like 80% of the time and then sick as hell the rest. My stomach is quesy and I get real dizzy.

    Or could this be the 200mg prop eod? I'm in the third week.
    Normal, helps to take on full stomach... also that dizzyness turns to irritability. Closest I ever had to roid rage was on drols, especially if it bloats you up then you are a real happy camper then.

  15. #15
    Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,886
    Quote Originally Posted by fat_face
    Hey EXTREMES, I'm running 50mg of AD ed, 200mg prop eod. In a couple of weeks I'll add in 100mg winny eod. Also, I might bump the AD to 100mg ed for a couple of weeks. I really like them so far, but it's only been about a week. I've gained a **** load of water (my watch doesn't fit) and I'm about as edgy as I've ever been. Almost killed a little pencil neck at work the other day.
    My deca /testosterone cycle put 20 lbs on me, then I took drols and put shoved another 10 lbs on me FAST, but then I had puffy feet, puffy hands, even the back bone got puffy layer of water bloat over it. Discontinued the drols and every pound the drols put on, came off in about 4-5 days. The strength gains went bye bye just as fast - so for me, it just doesnt seem worth it to take something so hard on the liver in which the gains are completely lost so quickly when you go off of them. By the way, Vitamin B-6 in 100 to 200 mg per day doses will help control Androl bloating. My first time I took the drols I got bloated fast, blew up 10 lbs in 5 days type water bloating, but later I learned about the Vit B6 thing and since I still had 2/3 of my drols at the time, I wanted to use them up and went back on them and had much less bloating and irritability then.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •