DBfitness is offline Junior Member

Nolvadex question

Im fixing to start taking 500 mgs of Test and 400 mgs of Deca for 12 weeks. I have Clomid for post cycle and I have some Nolvadex . I ve looked everywhere and found abunch of information on the anti-e's but i couldnt find any thread that mentioned how much u should take of Nolvadex during your cycle. Also the guy who supplies stuff for me said i shouldnt take Nolvadex during the cycle unless i have to because it may cause me not to get all the gains i would get if i didnt use it. So if thats the case, what are some of the symptoms that would let u know u need to use Nolvadex during the cycle. I know if your nipples start burning thats a good clue, but are there others? And I have no idea how much of the Nolvadex I should take if I do indeed have to take it. Thanks

djsir007 is offline Associate Member
    I wouldnt take it unless you have the slightest hint of gyno, and I would only take 10mg/day. Thats what I have been doing and it works fine.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    The hindering of gains info is a myth. People used to believe that Nolva would decrease estrogen in your body...and we all know you need some estrogen to grow. Nolva blocks the receptors and does not hinder gains.

I'm running a similar cycle and I'm using 0.25mg Adex ED and 10mg Nolva ED. No problems at all. Better to be proactive versus reactive!!!!!!!

DBfitness is offline Junior Member
    what are some of the early symptoms besides itchy or burny tits?

musclehead1967 is offline New Member
    After a two week cycle from M1T, is it wise to use Nolvadex post cycle for two weeks or just rely on 6 OXO?

funkdoc911 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by musclehead1967
    After a two week cycle from M1T, is it wise to use Nolvadex post cycle for two weeks or just rely on 6 OXO?

In my opinion it is better to be safe then sorry... i always run nolva on a cycle just to be safe..

Doc

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Hustla is right on.

musclehead1967 is offline New Member
    I have the liquid Nolva and it has a dropper without any measurements. Is 20mgs a full amount of the dropper or half way?

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by musclehead1967
    Bro I see your new so here's a bit of advice. If you have a question start your own thread. Everyones done it so don't feel bad about it, it's just the way things are done out of respect for each other

JohnnyB

Thread Information