Thread: stop gaining?

muscles9786 is offline New Member

stop gaining?

ive been using taking 400mg of t400 a week anlong with 400mg od deca and in the first 3/4 weeks my gains were great i started at about 220 and i just finished week 5 and i weigh 234 but i have not gained weight in the past week and a half i have a very strong bench to begin with i started at like 315 for 8 and now iam up to around 350 for 8 but again my gains stopped in my bench about a week and a half ago. am i doing something wrong here i started out with my workouts at like 8 reps for major movements like squat bench deadlift and went down each week a rep but when i hit around 5 my weights and strenght kind of stopped on me. should i try to switch my workout totally what should i do i still eat like everything take my vitamins protein shakes like 4 times a day and eat fairly good if anyone can help me i would appreciate it

ozmax98 is offline Associate Member
    bump on this one.. i did a prop/fina cycle for 8 weeks and my gains almost became unnoticable after week 6????? i didn't what was going on... that cycle i gained 9 lbs of lbm and dropped 2% bf.... would love to know y is this happening... my gains were minimum because i used this as cuttin cycle.

muscles9786 is offline New Member
    yea it has happend to me alot same thing when i did a fina and enthante cycle stopped gaining after about 5 weeks makes me want to just stop ya know like iam wasting my stuff and risking my body for nothing but i know i cant do that

ozmax98 is offline Associate Member
    so what is a way to gain thru out the cycle??????? i think my reason can also be.. that i'm on my 3rd cycle currently but each cycle i've done i've added a dnp cycle in it.. my second cycle was a 14 week cycle and i did 4 cycles of dnp in between those.. currently stats

6'0 205lbs 9%bf

ProBody is offline New Member
    Bump. The same **** has happenned to me. The only things I could think of would be to increase calories (duh) and/or increase dosage, but I don't know about that.

Thread Information