Hughhefner6 is offline New Member

Running Eq/Test/Tren...Add HCG?

Hey

I started a threat two days ago about the next cycle that I’m planning to do (Original Post: http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...ad.php?t=79186). I originally planned on including Winny for weeks 12-18 and was considering Dbol for weeks 1-5, but it was recommended that I just run EQ, Test and Tren . I'm 21 years old 175 lbs 5'10" around 11% body fat and I have three years of training under my belt. My ultimate goals are to drop to or under 6% body fat and to be at 190lbs. I know I set my goals high, but these are just my goals. I'm planning my next cycle to start February 14th and this is what I've got so far:

EQ @ 400mg weeks 1-15
    Test Eth @ 500mg weeks 1-8
    Test Prop @ 70mg ed weeks 9-18
    Tren @ 70mg ed weeks 11-18
    ????? HCG @ 1000ui weeks 14-18 ?????

Nolva @ 10mg ed weeks 1-18
    Arimidex @ 2.5 ed weeks 1-18
    Finastride @ 1.25 ed weeks 1-18

Post Cycle Therapy :
    Clomid 300/100/50
    Nolva 20mg ed
    Tribulus 3000mg ed

Supplements:
    ECA
    Multi-Vitamin
    Multi-Mineral
    Vitamin C
    Vitamin E
    Calcium
    Omega 3-6-9
    Isolate Protein
    Glutamine
    CLA
    ALA
    Milk Thistle

Now that I’m not planning on using Winny and Dbol do I still need HCG? Was it even needed in the first place? I wanted to use it before because of the length of the cycle and because Tren really shuts you down, but I have read the last few days that HCG is not needed and that Clomid will be enough. Since I already have Winny I might still add it to the cycle, but I will not know until week 12 when I can see how I feel and where I’m at when it comes to achieving my goals. If I do add Winny to the cycle should I then add HCG?

If anyone has any questions, comments or suggestions please post.

Thanx

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    let me say first that this is a pretty solid cycle.....you could toss the HCG in at week 9....do 1000 IUs eod for 2 weeks.....i would also run the prop a week longer then the tren ....JMO

Thread Information