Thread: first cycle

heavydchamp is offline Junior Member

first cycle

startin my first cycle

375 mg test enanthate every 5 days for 10 weeks
    30mg dbol e/d weeks 1-6
    standard clomid post cycle, milk thistle strait thru

hows that sound, i could also do 500 mg test e every week, which is better, and hows the dosage for the dbol?

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    375 should be fine for your first time the only thing I would do differently is cut the dbol down to 4 weeks.

fabry is offline Senior Member
    as you can see at the bottom of my post i added my first cycle that will start in a couple of weeks...
    im for a lower dosage than usually recommended coz i want to see how i react to aas!
    i would stop dbol at week 4 coz of its toxicity! and add some ALA for your liver @ 1gr ED!
    btw, is it necessary to run liver protectants during all cycle or is it enough while on dbols?
    thanksyou

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    Liver detox is just a precaution and generally not needed with such a low dosage of AS such as Dbol Anadrol etc etc. The good thing about the liver is that it is one of the view organs that can fully recover as long as too much stress is not applied. 4 weeks of dbol is not enough to shut down your liver unless you are taking a rediculass amount of an AS that is toxic to the liver or you are naturally sensative.

tmeoe is offline Associate Member
    Hey bro, post your stats and goals so we can help you more.

I'd say for your first cycle do a basic 10wk 250mgs/wk Enanthate and basic PCT. I like giving this advice to a first timer because if you start off with one basic compound you can see how it directly effects your body as fair as side effects are concerned. Remember your putting these drugs in your body and its you who have to live with the consequences if something happens. Just a thought bro, not trying to scare you or anything. Good luck.

fabry is offline Senior Member
    you probably right, but we have only one and for a few more $, £ or any other currency, i would add liver protectants to low dosage / short cycle as well also coz we normally dont know IF...
    "...you are naturally sensative..."
    IMO

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Good luck and keep that diet i n check

hey,
    im 6'2 260, hgih body fat, guessing in the 25% range. With this cycle i just wanna get alot stronger fast for athletic purposes, i need to be strong in a month, hence the dbol . Then i just wanna gain some mass so that i can cut up this summer after i get my gyno removal because i have naturally occuring gyno. I have 5 years lifting experience and ill be training my ass off this next couple months. I will drop the dbol down to 4 weeks, but should i up the dosage to 40mg, or is 30mg fine. Onem ore question, i have 10 mg pink d's, can i break those in half adn take 35 mg ed if i wanted. just a thought. thanx

asiancuts is offline Associate Member
    id stick with 30mg ed if its your first time taking it. youll still see great results! i only took 25mg ed for 5 wks my first time throwing dbol in a cycle and got great results.

oh yeah, then ill keep it at 30, maybe ill extend it to 5 weeks, too. It depends, becasue i need to peak off like the first week of march, so i mgiht continue the dbol thru then. then cut it. i have a high body fat level adn a moderatly thick face, do u think that will make the bloating less obvious.

Bartleby is offline Member
    if you have naturally occuring gyno id be careful bro, you def need to get some nolva and run it 20mg ed throughout the cycle as well as during PCT...other than that it looks good, i like the low dosage idea, good luck...

i figured tho i was gettin the srugery any way, cuz its pretty bad, i figured it couldnt get that worse
    how much does nolva run for

and should i go with clomid or hcg

Bartleby is offline Member
    nolva is cheap and you def need to get some with ur cycle...no need for hcg because your cycle isnt long enough to require it...you def need clomid and run it with the nolva for your PCT...

ok, im all set for tommorow.
    375 mg test e 5 days for weeks 1-10
    30 mg dbol week 1-5 10mg morning, 10 midday, 10 evening
    20mg nolva ed week 1-12
    standard clomid post cycel starting the week my last injection

Thread Information